JULY testers !!!

Wow this one is strong! And I had my temp dip this morning! :happydance:

I'd say you're ovulating. I always ovulate on a strong positive as well.

Mine were almost positive this morning so this evening or tomorrow should be positive. I'll try to dtd tonight bc tomorrow is way too hectic.

Mine were almost positive this morning so this evening or tomorrow should be positive. I'll try to dtd tonight bc tomorrow is way too hectic.

My cervix is now nice and closed so I think I'm in the 2WW officially! Can't wait for you to join me

My cervix is now nice and closed so I think I'm in the 2WW officially! Can't wait for you to join me

Good luck !!! Can't wait to see updates :)

I have been so super busy lately I haven't been on in a while besides lurking BFP forum because I am a POAS -a - Holic and love to see BFPs lol!
I should be ovulating this weekend , we have been doing the baby dance every day FX we catch the egg with a sticky baby this month!
Good luck everyone :)

Good luck !!! Can't wait to see updates :)

I have been so super busy lately I haven't been on in a while besides lurking BFP forum because I am a POAS -a - Holic and love to see BFPs lol!
I should be ovulating this weekend , we have been doing the baby dance every day FX we catch the egg with a sticky baby this month!
Good luck everyone :)
Thanx hun!! July is going to be the longest month ever! I don't plan on testing until the end of the month. Hubs birthday is August 2nd so I'm hoping for an awesome birthday surprise and if thats the case I can't know myself because I'm TERRIBLE at secrets :shrug:

Still negative and by the time we got home from a night out we were pooped so no :sex:. It'll probably be positive tomorrow.

Yay! That's awesome news.

So so far today, no AF and BFN :/ wasn't expecting a BFP yet as I still haven't had a natural period after coming off of the pill last month. CM is now creamy....will be starting to test with OPKs soon!

I finally saw some EWCM today on CD14! Still getting lots of creamy CM though and OPKs still negative. Hopefully we're approaching the O. :)

I was supposed to O around the 28th of June, and I've had EW cm for almost 10 days now! But I didn't get my OPK :thumbup: until yesterday. I usually use the cheap sticks because since stopping bc my cycles are long and aren't very regular (except for the LP, the LP has been the same every month), but invested in the digi's for this cycle. Glad I did because the cheap stick wasn't quite + yet, the test line was not as dark as control but according to clearblue I got a :thumbup: so I think I'm good to go (the last week the clearblues were just empty cycle so I know there was a definite surge).

We :sex: last night, despite the heat (neither of us wanted to, we were both wiped out), but with a :thumbup: neither of us wanted to miss the chance.

So, my question is if I had a + yesterday, and we BD yesterday (and we've BD about once every 3 days since I started having EW cm), should I also :sex: tonight? To make sure?

My BBT dipped again today (it dips at a couple random places in cycle, but the last dip is always the day of O usually), so I am pretty sure today is O day. I'll know for sure tomorrow after BBT.

By following SMEP you should :sex: tonight!

Thanks!! I had not seen SMEP before and ha to google it, and now am wondering how I've never seen that before!! Now I have a "plan" :) thanks!

No positive opk yet but I'm cramping, lower back aches and feel really nauseous which never happens around this time. I'll dtd just in case but I'm not really up for it.

I think we need a list on the first page of who is testing when!

I'm so excited for those of you who have ovulated or will be soon! I will hopefully be there in a week or two. :)

I am back in game again. lol.
My ovulation would be somewhere around 14th or 15th July. So, would start testing around 26th. 30th is my start of next cycle. Hope to see lots many bfp here. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all.

I'm getting EWCM now so BDing like crazy and waiting for the positive OPK!

I am almost in my TWW! Should be ovulating tomorrow, had lots of EWCM today usually O pains come on the next day ! I'm not temping or taking ovulation tests this month.. just lots of sex hopefully we will catch the egg!
Anyone testing soon??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"