JULY testers !!!

smile, so sorry hun.

Kerrbear, Good luck for next month.

Thanks! I know I'm not really out until AF shows, but I'm feeling like this cycle is a bust.

Well, 12DPO, BFN with FMU and SMU (3 hour hold) and no AF yet.

Don't know what to think of my temps- to sleep at midnight, up at 1, 2 and 5 with my son, when I temped at 5 I was 36.3 (earlier than usual as well as crappy sleep, but find it's always super low around 5). Went back to sleep from 5:30-8:30, and temp was 36.90, but again later time than usual and only 3 hours sleep.

And on and off light AF cramping yesterday but no AF. Kinda thinking this whole cycle is a bust :(

Hey, I have a BFP:bfp: this morning. I am probably 11-13dpo. no idea becuse ff thinks i ovulated on 17th which is wrong.
Anyway, I am just very happy. Will post pic as soon as this stupid phone battery charges.

Blackrain, just wait for one more day before testing. May be It will take time to show up in urine.

Here it is. Still faint but, definitely there.

Attachments

• IMG_20150726_081620.jpg
    IMG_20150726_081620.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
I'm definitely out. Second day of extremely low temps, stronger cramps and yet another bfn.Wish the witch would show her ugly face already haha, am shocked she hasnt arrived considering the bad cramps!

Does af normally come right after temperature drop for you?

On my previous cycles before my son, it wouldn't usually drop until after AF arrived or a day or so after. Like wicked PMS (mood and physical), dropped temps, BFN, and still nothing

Ok. Just saw your chart the drop is big one. May be try and relax for day or two. Our body do unpredictable things when we least expect them.
Look at my roller coaster chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-28-14-22-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-28-14-22-38.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
Wowza that's a pretty wonky chart!! No cramps today and temp went up a bit, still no AF. I'm so impatient lol

Ha ha. i know right?
Did you try and test again?

Yup still BFN. Temp has gone back up so not sure what's up or why I had cramps Monday..based on my moodiness (which is usually about a week before AF) it will probably be soon.

Yeah I'm gonna wait a few more days, my cycles are never more than 30 days so should be soon, and my temps have stayed up again and no cramps since. Haha I'm so done with this cycle.

Yeah really weird. Still waiting on AF, and am out of town and didn't bring any of my tests so can't even feed that addiction lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->