JULY testers !!!

AF is due July 4th Im gonna try to hold out till then but today CP was so high I couldn't reach it. Fingers crossed.

I'm guessing I'll ovulate around the 5th. This is our first cycle after MC and first soy cycle. Was in the same exact scenario in 2012 and got pregnant that cycle so I'm hoping for a repeat! That cycle I O'd on CD18 which will be July 5th! Didn't get a :bfp: until 20DPO so not testing until around then! (Who am I kidding, I have a ton of cheapies so I'll probably start testing around 15DPO)

Edited (after checking) to add: cervix is most definitely open as of the last two checks today! :happydance: lol it's the little things

keep us updated BabyLove!

i'm so amazed by those who can check their cervix. i've never even attempted to check mine, ever. ;D

keep us updated BabyLove!

i'm so amazed by those who can check their cervix. i've never even attempted to check mine, ever. ;D

Its my first cycle trying its pretty weird and still figuring out what's normal for me but I've heard high is good so heres hoping!

I O on the 7th or 8th, testing on the 18th. This month may be hard as we are going on vacation with family. We'll only have a couple chances fx. Good luck everyone!

You would have thought I got a positive HPT this morning with the :happydance: I was doing in the bathroom haha

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_094053.jpg
    IMG_20150701_094053.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 13
I hope I get a + opk soon. I've had ewcm for the last 4 days.

I hope I get a + opk soon. I've had ewcm for the last 4 days.

Lucky you! I don't get much in the way of fertile CM. Never EWCM and just got a little watery now.

Mine usually gets watery right b4 O. Opk still negative today. Hopefully you'll O soon too.

I'm hoping for a temp dip tomorrow! My SMU OPK was darker than the first then my third was about the same as my first so I think my surge peaked this morning/early afternoon. Fingers crossed!!!

Finally remembered the password to my old account so I'm going back to this one!

My opk were lighter than yesterday so they'll probably be positive soon. At least I hope. I hate long cycles.

i truly sympathize with those who experience long cycles. my average cycle is 29-30 days(i have a 32 day cycle like 2-3 times a year), and i get impatient already!

those negative opks are still haunting me. temp shift is the only factor i'm holding on to this cycle, and now my temps have gone down the past 2 days. :(

Long cycles suck! I can have cycles anywhere from 30-90 days. I never have any idea when AF is coming.

Wow this one is strong! And I had my temp dip this morning! :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
I'm still waiting on O! I'm still getting creamy CM and negative OPKs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads