JULY testers !!!

i'm testing the 24th at 11 dpo. i've had light cramping ever since 2-3 dpo, it's weird, and my cervix was high firm and closed yesterday...i think it's supposed to be soft if pregnant but i know i can't go by that

I haven't had any cramping at all to note, and my cervix has been low, open and soft...testing as soon as my wondfo's show up haha, should be around 10DPO.

Plus my temps did a weird dip today (an hour earlier than normal when I first woke from deep sleep it was 36.21), after another hour of restless sleep it was 36.41 at my normal time. Still lower than usual at my normal temp time, and on my first night of solid sleep in a week..I think temping is gonna drive me bonkers haha!!

Think I'm out this month, I'm 10 or 11 dpo today, BFN this morning and AF due in 3 days :( I have all of my usual AF symptoms except instead of the usual sore boobs I get I've got really painful stabbing pains, this is only my second cycle since coming off the implant so this could just be my new normal. I've also had lots of stretchy, yellowish CM but I can't remember what my CM is usually like right now. Cervix is high, firm and closed. But with my son I got a BFP at 9dpo.

I haven't had any cramping at all to note, and my cervix has been low, open and soft...testing as soon as my wondfo's show up haha, should be around 10DPO.

Plus my temps did a weird dip today (an hour earlier than normal when I first woke from deep sleep it was 36.21), after another hour of restless sleep it was 36.41 at my normal time. Still lower than usual at my normal temp time, and on my first night of solid sleep in a week..I think temping is gonna drive me bonkers haha!!

Do you use opks as well?

Do you use opks as well?

I did CD 12, 13, 15 and 16. 12 and 13 were stark white, 15 had a faint like and 16 was stark white again. Gonna do another on CD 18 (just don't want to use them all if I don't need to so I can use next cycle since these were expensive ones). If I O'd CD10, does it make sense that my OPK would be so negative only a couple days later?

It's promising hun.

Lola sorry to hear that.
Smile when ru testing?
I think I will wait till the af(27) day because last time I tested in night and af showed up next morning.

Do you use opks as well?

I did CD 12, 13, 15 and 16. 12 and 13 were stark white, 15 had a faint like and 16 was stark white again. Gonna do another on CD 18 (just don't want to use them all if I don't need to so I can use next cycle since these were expensive ones). If I O'd CD10, does it make sense that my OPK would be so negative only a couple days later?

I would used one with that massive drop you have currently. I always have pretty dark lines after O, but negative and they fade. I would dtd just in case.

Lola sorry to hear that.
Smile when ru testing?
I think I will wait till the af(27) day because last time I tested in night and af showed up next morning.

I tested this morning but negative. AF isn't due for 5 days. I may test tomorrow otherwise I won't test until the 24th. We're going out of town for a couple of days.

Do you use opks as well?

I would used one with that massive drop you have currently. I always have pretty dark lines after O, but negative and they fade. I would dtd just in case.

Thanks! Yeah we are DTD every other day just in case. The chart points to the early ov, I think I'm just in denial because it was so early, and my temps jumped up as soon as I went off my sleep meds. But thinking back, I think I had kind of achey boobs around that time, just didn't think anything of it because it was so early lol. If I am trying next month, will have to test from CD6 on haha.

Lola sorry to hear that.
Smile when ru testing?

I tested this morning but negative. AF isn't due for 5 days. I may test tomorrow otherwise I won't test until the 24th. We're going out of town for a couple of days.

Still Early. Hope we all get bfp this cycle. But, for reason I am guessing I am out due to two temp drop again this time.

Af is due in 4 days and still bfn. I'm just going to wait.

Tests came in early, and the addict that I am I tested anyways (8DPO) and obviously BFN. Probably gonna test like every day for the next week haha, though last time had first BFP 10DPO.

Been having some occasional twinges around my pubic bone and to the right of it, not strong but a light ache now and then. And occasional tingle or ache in my boobs, but never for very long and likely wouldn't have thought anything of it if not TTC. I don't know why, but I just feel like I am pregnant. I don't know if I am just over thinking it...the aches only seem to happen when I'm not thinking about it though.

Blackrain, Hope this is the month for you. Signs looks promising hun.

As far as I am concerned, My FF is playing games with me. It just shifted my oday to cd 17 now. I we didn't dtd. we did on cd 18 though but, probably it was already late. Anyway, my testing plan is still intact for Sunday no matter what ff tells me. And if it is negative then probably I am out and won't test again till a week or so. feeling so discouraged already.

Oh that sucks! Did you DTD in the few days before CD17? What day did it say originally?

So sorry you are feeling discouraged, hopefully ff is wrong and your luck turns around!!! Xoxo

Originally, it said cd14 then changed to cd 15 and now cd 17 unfortunately we didn't dtd from cd14-17 because my hubby always have night meetings with people involving from different countries(time difference issue).

Oh :( well hopefully it is wrong. Fx'd for you either way!

I'm not getting much sleep tonight, wicked thunderstorm shaking my house constantly and power going off and on. Absolutely no clue how my son is still asleep haha, lucky bugger.

Thank you. I just vomited. Heartburn too, I know might be just coincident because I ate some leftover.

Oh, a thunderstorm? Takecare of yourself and family too. Hope you get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->