JULY testers !!!

I've been having off the wall dreams. I don't even know how I feel at this point. My bbs usually hurt from 8dpo and on and they don't. I've had weird cramps on and off since 5dpo. I'm waiting until af shows Sat and if not I'll test. I stopped temping bc we're on vacation and I'm done bothering with it.

I got a BFP today! 13dpo and the day before af was due! Totally shocked, was certain I was out this month!

Yeah Smilie, good idea to just enjoy your holiday and not stress :)

And congrats Lola that is so exciting!!!

I've been having off the wall dreams. I don't even know how I feel at this point. My bbs usually hurt from 8dpo and on and they don't. I've had weird cramps on and off since 5dpo. I'm waiting until af shows Sat and if not I'll test. I stopped temping bc we're on vacation and I'm done bothering with it.

Smile, just enjoy your vacation. Stop thinking about this for 4-5days.By then, it will be time to test.

We've been having a great time. We'll be heading home tomorrow. Thanks ladies for your support. I'm done worrying, we are happy either way.

Eeek, two more days to test. I know I am out but, still excited.
Who is testing today?

I am 10DPO and will be testing this evening (granted I also tested the last two days and this morning haha, hooray for cheap wondfo's!). Last time I got my BFP was the evening of 10DPO but doubt I would be that lucky again. One minute I am convinced I'm preg, and then when I feel fine a minute later I wonder if I'm imagining it all lol.

Just wanted to announce that I got my bfp today at 10dpo!! I used fmu with a blue dye cvs early result then smu on a frer!! Staying cautiously optimistic since it's still early and am in fear of a chemical.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
Blackrain,waiting for your result.

purelygemini, a big Congratulations to you hun. h&h9m.

Congrats Gem, that is very exciting!! Fx'd you have a sticky little bean!

BFN this evening. Keep having weird light aching in my pelvis but not very strong or consistent, and more to one side or the other, as well as a general light pressure in my lower tummy. Think my nips are a bit sore but I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not haha.

No idea when AF is actually due, as it's my first cycle off BC and ovulated super early CD10 so only CD20 right now, last time off BC I would O day 22ish with about 29 day cycle..

Could be early blackrain, every pregnancy is different. From morning I am having an urge to test. But, I am just 8-9dpo. So, don't think I will c anything.

I am also, having these strange pressure in my lower tummy.

Another BFN this morning (one of those if I hold it at just the right angle in just the right light I might possibly see something) but pretty sure I am just getting line eye haha.

Definitely a bit more achey with light AF feeling in lower stomach. Hopefully the lower tummy pressure is a good sign for us!!!

Blackrain, I took one test and I think it's negative. will take one more tomorrow than I am done for month.

Hopefully, fx for both of us.

Good lucky sweety!

Boo that sucks Smille, hopefully next month is your month!

Well I may not be testing now. My CD21 bloodwork showed I did not ovulate. Now I could have ovulated later, but I will probably just wait it out for AF. Good luck ladies and congrats on the BFPs!

Bummer Kerr, hopefully you have better luck next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->