July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

LVnMommy

Reaction score
Anyone who is going to be testing end of june/early july, or ANYONE lol welcome welcome!! Me- 24 DH-26 TTC #3 . Cycle # 4 post mirena removal with a miscarriage cycle 1:( and all BFN afterward.

Hiii I'm 23 n trying for my first little one.. I m close enough to join u.. I'm on cd 8.

9 months :( what abt u? R u taking any supplements? I m taking pregnacare conception tablets.. I stArted taking it last week..

cycle 4. BFP cycle 1 which ended in MC. I know that my problems are from my mirena!!! both my kiddos were BFP 1ST month trying!!! my DS was concieved the first time me and DH ever BD'd!!! CRAZY but im hoping my body works itself out;/ i dont think im going to opk or any thing this month because i just was so let down afer my BFN this past cycle!!!

I am a day behind you, I am now on CD 14. I am 25 my OH is 27. We already have a 5 year old son and I am on cycle 2. The first cycle was just NTNP and this cycle we are trying the SMEP method and OPK.

ok cd 13 i think.. im not stressing out about ttc this cycle or being crazy tester lady// lol but im REALLY REALLY REALLY needing a BFP... afer last cycle i am BUMMED:( fingers crossed i catch this eggie!!!

CD9 here! *waves*

HEY THERE STORKED!!! our TTC looks very similar lol!!! cycle 4??? and TEXAS GIRLS!!! hows your cycle going?? well we have pretty much done the SMEP without even trying lol!! so im hoping to O soon!

Oh i forgot to add i bought some ***SOFTCUPS today. im gonna try them out!! has anyone else tried them??? they look bigger than expected

CD9 here! *waves*

HEY THERE STORKED!!! our TTC looks very similar lol!!! cycle 4??? and TEXAS GIRLS!!! hows your cycle going?? well we have pretty much done the SMEP without even trying lol!! so im hoping to O soon!

YES! ANOTHER TEXAN! :happydance:
We do look very similiar! This is my first cycle after my loss :flower:
I am using OPKs for the first time to see if I even ovulate (fingers crossed) and following SMEP :D when do you usually O?
OOOOHHH please tell me how the softcups are. I was eyeing them at CVS :blush:

Yep i MC my very first ttc cycle i couldnt believe i had my BFP!!! then so quickly it was gone:(. I did not O that cycle and still trying since.. getting very impatient. My birthday is July 1st AF due July 3rd so hoping for BFP FOR MY BDAY!!! Ill let you know how it goes with soft cups!

Me too - I'm Cycle day 20 but I have 35 day cycles and still waiting to ov - hoping any time now!

GRRRRRR i did not get any BD'ING in last night!!!!! and this is cycle day 14 of 27 sad face sad face sad face!lol

Hi ladies,
I'd love to join you. I am still waiting to ovulate. I've had two losses this year with the last one being in April. It took 6 weeks to get AF so now this is my first cycle back trying after a regular AF. I'm hopeful to get a BFP straight away but am very scared to be pregnant again. I actually just bought soft cups too. I've used them twice now but I'm curious how you like them. They are bigger than I thought to. I'm unsure if I'm using them correctly because I still feel like things are leaking out even after it is in. Well I have fingers crossed for everyone and lots of baby dust.

I got an extremely pos OPK today o pains too. I bd last night and used soft cups!!! I loved them!!!! No mess after ward no leakage easy to put in!!! Will defiantly use again!!! Tomorrow is 1 DPO:)

I want softcups now! :)
hopeforbfp, me too. I want my BFP but am also scared of another loss. My miscarriage was...the worst experience of my life. It was extremely physically painful to the point where I passed out and it was the lowest, most depressing point of my life too. Hang in there

Hmm LVnmommy I guess maybe I need a little more practice with it. Don't make fun of me but I'm not the best at female anatomy and I have a question. Does anyone know where CM is produced? If a soft cup or tampon or what not is in place, can CM still come out. I'm just wondering because maybe that is what I'm mistaking as feeling like leakage. Maybe it is just my own CM especially right after baby dancing. Sorry if this is TMI.

Storked I'm so sorry you had to go through such a painful loss. My first loss felt like a normal period but my second one was farther along so it was more painful. The doctor prescribed me tylonel with codeine and boy did that stuff do wonders. How long ago was your mc? Is this your first that you are trying for? By the way I love your picture/avatar, that is such a sweet picture.

Hmm LVnmommy I guess maybe I need a little more practice with it. Don't make fun of me but I'm not the best at female anatomy and I have a question. Does anyone know where CM is produced? If a soft cup or tampon or what not is in place, can CM still come out. I'm just wondering because maybe that is what I'm mistaking as feeling like leakage. Maybe it is just my own CM especially right after baby dancing. Sorry if this is TMI.

Storked I'm so sorry you had to go through such a painful loss. My first loss felt like a normal period but my second one was farther along so it was more painful. The doctor prescribed me tylonel with codeine and boy did that stuff do wonders. How long ago was your mc? Is this your first that you are trying for? By the way I love your picture/avatar, that is such a sweet picture.

I'm not making fun- I am not gonna lie I didn't even figure out tampons until high school! CM is produced at the cervix- I always go straight to the source to check my CM. But I have read that some people do experience some leakage when they first put it in after baby dancing but none after. Hope that was helpful! I ain't used em yet.
Oh and no such thing as TMI when TTC :flower:
I was just given prescription strength ibuprofen and it suked. I started miscarrying at 12 weeks but ended up with a D&C after passing out at the doc's office. I miscarried last month :( and yup this is the first! Oh and thanks on the pic- I took it while camping when we were engaged :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->