July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

yay ov buddy! looks like our charts are very similar too!

hows your tww going? mine is taking painfully long :growlmad:

it's going ok! better than last month. going on a vacation on the 29th. not good timing for a trip. if i get a BFP before we leave, i won't drink at the beach and everyone will know. or i'll be back on CD1 and all bloated in a bathing suit. :growl mad:

yay ov buddy! looks like our charts are very similar too!

hows your tww going? mine is taking painfully long :growlmad:

it's going ok! better than last month. going on a vacation on the 29th. not good timing for a trip. if i get a BFP before we leave, i won't drink at the beach and everyone will know. or i'll be back on CD1 and all bloated in a bathing suit. :growl mad:

this has been my worst 2ww by far! I think because I just found out my sister is pregnant and I just want it even more badly now. I am soooo tempted to poas but that's just silly talk as it is far too early.

I hate it how if you don't drink people immediately question it. Thankfully I have always been a random drinker so if I say I am not drinking nobody questions it as I also do things like that ha.

Are you planning on testing of just waiting for af to show or not show?

I feel like I'm gonna cave in!! I swore to myself no more testing until the first, and here I am just DYING to POAS..... help!!

How many DPO are you?

Well, I'm not sure. I skipped AF this month, and have slim to no chance of actually getting a BFP. So I'm actually just waiting it out til the 7th to see if I get AF by then and if not, I'm going to retest.

I don't drink much either so no one around me will wonder with not drinking. My brother in law and his wife are coming to visit a week from today and they miscarried right before I did. She always drinks wine when she is out here so I'm sure I will be watching her like a hawk when she is here. I will be happy for her but a bit bummed at the same time if she is pregnant again.

Storked- I don't know if I have a sensitive cervix. I'm thinking I must but I don't think I would have noticed any bleeding had I not had the soft cup anyway. It is very minimal. It did make me all paranoid today though feeling like AF was going to randomly show up but of course that is crazy.

Ugh I know my ticker has two days left but I just really want to start feeling those ovulation pains. I feel so impatient this month for some reason. I'm not usually this bad. I don't really feel like I have EWCM this cycle yet either. It's still watery :nope:

this has been my worst 2ww by far! I think because I just found out my sister is pregnant and I just want it even more badly now. I am soooo tempted to poas but that's just silly talk as it is far too early.

I hate it how if you don't drink people immediately question it. Thankfully I have always been a random drinker so if I say I am not drinking nobody questions it as I also do things like that ha.

Are you planning on testing of just waiting for af to show or not show?

oh goodness. i know how that feels. everyone so happens to fall pregnant when you're trying. and i just want to dash out of the room as quickly as possible for the announcement!
i figured i'll be 11 dpo on the 29th so i'll probably test to give me peace of mind. are you going to test early?
i'll bring a test with me and maybe test again sunday.

I am hanging out for 10 dpo which is Thursday 28 June, I have two frer's and I am not afraid to use em hehe

If it is a negative I will wait 48 hours before testing again... I have a rule to wait 48 hours between tests to let the imaginary hcg levels I have not yet got to double!

:dust:

I think im going to purchase a CBFM. :/ im gonna suck it up and pay its pretty pricey. does anyone use one??

how is everyone else going? two days left till I do a test. I had a temp spike this morning, I hope that is good sign, fx fx fx

Anyone who is going to be testing end of june/early july, or ANYONE lol welcome welcome!! Me- 24 DH-26 TTC #3 . Cycle # 4 post mirena removal with a miscarriage cycle 1:( and all BFN afterward.

I am CD 18 today, first round of Clomid 200 mg and 1500 mg of metformin for my pcos. I just got my LH surge today!:happydance: so I should be testing around July 10!!! we have been ttc for 6 years so we are feeling super excited for this cycle! I have three mature follicles according to the ultrasound yesterday, 22.5 mm, 21.5 mm and one at 28mm!

I still haven't felt ovulation pain despite what my ticker says. I'm trying to wait patiently but its difficult. I really wish I had some OPK's right about now but I don't really want to spend money on that so I'm just going to keep waiting for now. My last cycle was 6 weeks long after my MC so maybe this one will be that long too.

I might test at 10 dpo on thurs! I'm getting impatient. more than previous months!
maybebayb- your chart is looking great!!

I might test at 10 dpo on thurs! I'm getting impatient. more than previous months!
maybebayb- your chart is looking great!!

so is yours hun! ours look really similar! I am so going to test on thursday at 10 dpo

less than 48 hours to go! woohoo :thumbup:

Ahh maybeB- we were excatly the same last cycle:( i say TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!! i wanna see your BFP!!! technically i have 5 days till testing but i will start dippin those sticks tomorrow like a sick person!lol if i dont get a BFP this cycle im going to be C-R-U-S-H-E-D

I'm pretty sure I skipped ovulation last month, which is why I never got AF. Since the negative blood test, DH and I have been going every other day. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 16th, which makes me 9 dpo today. I'm going to test Friday!!!

Ahh maybeB- we were excatly the same last cycle:( i say TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!! i wanna see your BFP!!! technically i have 5 days till testing but i will start dippin those sticks tomorrow like a sick person!lol if i dont get a BFP this cycle im going to be C-R-U-S-H-E-D
Hehe don't tempt me!

Will hold out to Thursday, it's taking mad will power but don't want to waste my precious frer!

maybe!!! your 9 DPO woot woot!!! have any symptoms??? do you think this is it!?

Yesterday I had sore boobs, sore back, tired as (although I have been sleeping badly lately) and some weird cm I have never seen before, was stretchy and globby like. Weird.

24 hours left till I pee on a frer. I feel sick thinking about it ha.

anything new with you darl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"