July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

hey lvnmom, I was in your June thread if you remember :)

hows this cycle going, did you end up temping? I did and have had some pretty good results with it, along with opks, I managed to confirm ovulation, yay!

Hanging out for 10dpo to test with a frer, I want a BFP soooooooo bad this cycle compared with others. My sister just told me she was pregnant and while I am happy for her, I am a bit jealous and it just makes me want one even more!

baby dust to you all

Hey ladies I'm now cd 14 n still waiting for o... Sorry I may sound dumb but what r soft cups? Lol I don't knw :))

Hey ladies I'm now cd 14 n still waiting for o... Sorry I may sound dumb but what r soft cups? Lol I don't knw :))

similar to a menstrual cup, you insert them in your vagina and they cup around the cervix so that sperm stays up there! I'm thinking I might try them next cycle (except I'm totally pregnant this time ahaha)

I'd like to join! In on cycle 3 of ntnp, CD54. I was expecting AF June 2nd, and about a week before it was supposed to come, I noticed what could have been either pregnancy symptoms or pms. I went through several hpts, different brand names and kinds, all negative. Also got a blood test done, which came back negative as well. I still feel pregnant, and the negative tests haven't completely convinced me. I am waiting until July 1st to retest, as with my last pregnancy, tests came back negative until 12 weeks. I know this all sounds unusual, but I am not holding on to false hope. I know I may very well get AF before the 1st. It would just be nice to have someone to talk to in the meantime!!

Hey maybe!!!! Welcome to July testing:):) well I did not temp as DH wanted to NTNP. But I did o yesterday maybe today and dtd 2 days before ( he's outta town) so I'm not feeling completely out!!! What CD are you on

May I join? I'll start testing around July 19th if I can last that long.

welcome to the new ladies!

@lvnmom I am cd19 today, I ovulated on cd15 so am 4dpo and 6 days away from testing with a FRER, I got give two for free! fx I only need to use one :)

I am trying to stay really positive this cycle, even though I have all these niggles about not being able to get pregnant. I never seem to get ewcm and it makes me paranoid that the lil spermies won't be able to get to my eggy.

Storked I'm so glad there is no such thing as TMI lol. Thanks for answering my CM question. I guess I'll just keep trying. I tried again last night and things seemed good but I felt one moment of leakage in the middle of the night. I also haven't mastered taking it out yet without making a mess lol. I had traces of blood in the cup this morning as well as the first time I used it. No spotting afterwards so I don't know what that is about.

I love Lucy- your ticker says 3 days till testing, why are you waiting until July 19th to test?

jcombs- That is so crazy that your tests were negative until 12 weeks. Did you have negative blood tests also with that pregnancy in the first 3 months?

I thought yall might find it interesting that i read a article realated to TTC saying that. 2 days before ovulation is the most fertile time!! as it takes sperm about 10 hours to "develop" so they can penetrate egg and as a egg only lives about 12 hours it also takes sperm time to get there ! just a little piece of info:)

hope for a BFP- you use the soft cups and have trouble?? i squeeze them side ways and ((TMI)) and stick it in that way and it unfolds and i push it upward!! and when im ready to remove i just grab the edge and pull downward!

Storked I'm so glad there is no such thing as TMI lol. Thanks for answering my CM question. I guess I'll just keep trying. I tried again last night and things seemed good but I felt one moment of leakage in the middle of the night. I also haven't mastered taking it out yet without making a mess lol. I had traces of blood in the cup this morning as well as the first time I used it. No spotting afterwards so I don't know what that is about.

I love Lucy- your ticker says 3 days till testing, why are you waiting until July 19th to test?

jcombs- That is so crazy that your tests were negative until 12 weeks. Did you have negative blood tests also with that pregnancy in the first 3 months?

No, I for some reason really wasn't that worried about it, and I never got a blood test done! Now of course, I'm wondering if it would have came back negative like this last one did!! :dohh:

hey girls...will u include me plsss???

my testing day is july 10...hmmm donnnnn want that day to come:-(((((((((((

this cycle is kinda wierd!!! usually i have 4 days of positive opks and this time only ONE day of BAM positive and thats it@

I feel like I'm gonna cave in!! I swore to myself no more testing until the first, and here I am just DYING to POAS..... help!!

maybebayb- looks like we O'd on the same day!!! :dust:

Your welcome! Do you have a sensitive cervix? Some women experience spotting after using them because their cervix bleeds. And I think everyone I have read who uses them makes a mess taking them out :haha:

im excited for my birthday, but then im not because im going to test JIC so that if its a BFN which it prob. is i can have a HUGE margarita:( but i will know by then if AF is on her way i always get cramps 2 days before

im excited for my birthday, but then im not because im going to test JIC so that if its a BFN which it prob. is i can have a HUGE margarita:( but i will know by then if AF is on her way i always get cramps 2 days before

ditto! mine is on the 3rd, I should be due for af on either the 2nd or 4th depending whether I have a 28 day or 30 day cycle.

Af is due for me on july 3rd!! i have 27 day cycle so if BFN I am going to commit to temping!!! i tried this cycle but i always forgot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->