July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

took a Another FRER today and DIGI, frer seriously positive!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much darker than the 1st!!! DIGI still reading PREGNANT!! whooo hoooooooo SOHAPPY. maybe im gonna miss being your cycle buddy!

congrats...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

its party time!!!!!!

h&h 9 months:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

have you tested again yet lvnom?

oooh good thing is I can stay in this thread as technically I will still be testing in July. woohoo. :D

Thats right Maybe!!! and remember this cycle you are not out till that AF comes!!! I cant believe i didnt get a + till 11 DPO and it was BARLEY there @ that!!!! my DH didnt believe it till i showed him the "pregnant" test. I cannot stop testing!!!! i LOVE seeing those lines get darker:happydance: thinking blue!! thinking blue!!!

oooh good thing is I can stay in this thread as technically I will still be testing in July. woohoo. :D

Thats right Maybe!!! and remember this cycle you are not out till that AF comes!!! I cant believe i didnt get a + till 11 DPO and it was BARLEY there @ that!!!! my DH didnt believe it till i showed him the "pregnant" test. I cannot stop testing!!!! i LOVE seeing those lines get darker:happydance: thinking blue!! thinking blue!!!

It has to happen this cycle, it just had to! When I got pregnant with my d I was on the pill and had sex once in that month, crazy! I was a lot younger then though.

Well af has gone, yay, can start baby making as of tonight!

congrats again on your positive, I am soooo happy for you!
I got soft cups, they look rather big! did you have any issues with getting them up there?

Maybe im telling you softcups got me knocked up!!!!!! use them 2 days before o and day of o!!! i squeezed them long ways and stuck it up there, then it kind of just fits itself!! dont be taken back by the size(i was) I am praying everyday for your BFP so we can be Bump buddies!! i know this month is your month!!!

awesome can't wait to try!

well I ended up in hospital last night after having some severe abdominal pain, have been diagnosed with a grumbling appendix, yay! not! if it keeps happening they're going to take it out *sob* I cant be bothered putting up with recovering from an op and don't want to put off ttc so fingers crossed it settles down! my doctor is sending me for an ultrasound tomorrow to check up on my ovary, bless her. I lost my right ovary to a cyst many years ago and she wants to make sure my left one is doing what it's supposed to.

Gotta love the health system here <3

Love ur ticker LVNmommy

MAYBE!! where are you! how is it going??? are you getting in lots of BD?? and when will you O!! are you using softcups!! lol I know a thousand questions im just so wanting your BFP This month is your turn!! how did your ultrasound go?? is the ovarie looking nice?:)

hey lovin, still here, appendix has settled down.. finally! today I am totally pain free. My ultrasound went very well, I have one perfectly healthy left ovary with no cyst in sight, I am sooooooo happy! Getting in lots of bd :oops: haven't started with the softcups yet but think I will start them on Wed or thursday night, O is predicted for sat or sunday, in the meanwhile am just using opks daily and checking cm and cp. My cp is quite high and soft and the moment! but cm just it's usual creamy self

hows things with you darl?

Well, my power was out for 10 days because of a storm and just got my internet back today. I'm out. AF came on the 7th, so I'm currently on CD6. Just glad to know one way or the other. I was driving myself crazy symptom spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->