July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

I gave in and tested at 2 am. (Just barely 12 dpo.) I thought I could see a faint line, but it was also a cheap blue dye test and I could very well have imagined it. I am gonna actually wait until Friday to buy any more. Cause if they're here, I'm going to use them!

By the way, if you do have a faint positive, and hold it up to light, can you still see it? Anyone know?

We will test on July10th dear...y r u testing now???don wanna give company???

I gave in and tested at 2 am. (Just barely 12 dpo.) I thought I could see a faint line, but it was also a cheap blue dye test and I could very well have imagined it. I am gonna actually wait until Friday to buy any more. Cause if they're here, I'm going to use them!

By the way, if you do have a faint positive, and hold it up to light, can you still see it? Anyone know?

I am testing now because I am impatient, and a few other people said they got the BFP's at 10 dpo. lol I know it could still be too early, but I don't use OPK's, so, I am only speculating on when I ovulated. Plus, I skipped my last AF, so I'm not sure when and if I ovulated, and when, or what is going on! Everyday I still don't see AF, I want to test again! But I've calmed down a lot since then, and now every 4 days or so. lol

:flower:hi girls hope yourall doing well :flower:

ive just got back from having my day 21 bloods done, anyone know what normal levels should be? xx

Hi sory if ithis is tmi but i gt a big blob of bright yello cm this morning could this be my body telling me im out? as i hav heard it means the egg has died? any ideas??? thanks x

I am testing now because I am impatient, and a few other people said they got the BFP's at 10 dpo. lol I know it could still be too early, but I don't use OPK's, so, I am only speculating on when I ovulated. Plus, I skipped my last AF, so I'm not sure when and if I ovulated, and when, or what is going on! Everyday I still don't see AF, I want to test again! But I've calmed down a lot since then, and now every 4 days or so. lol

no no no no:nope::nope::nope:

plssss wait for me...we will be :test: buddies...we will test together on july 10....

Hi sory if ithis is tmi but i gt a big blob of bright yello cm this morning could this be my body telling me im out? as i hav heard it means the egg has died? any ideas??? thanks x

I can never really predict what's going on based on my cm... but most people here would probably tell you that your cm should be creamy/watery if you're pregnant... With that said, I've heard in many places that cm is not always a good indicator of pregnancy!! You're definitely not out until you actually get your AF!!!!!!

no no no no:nope::nope::nope:

plssss wait for me...we will be :test: buddies...we will test together on july 10....

Well, my expected AF will be July 7th, so the 10th is kinda late for me. But I am always here for moral support!!

Do you have any itching or burning? I've heard that yellow cm can mean infection. Unless it was just that one "blob" maybe you should get it checked out?

Do you have any itching or burning? I've heard that yellow cm can mean infection. Unless it was just that one "blob" maybe you should get it checked out?

Hi no I dont Its not an infection I'm find down stairs :) x

CD 1. which puts me at a 24 day cycle and 8/9 day LP. So im officially "broken"

CD 1. which puts me at a 24 day cycle and 8/9 day LP. So im officially "broken"

Aw sorry to hear that witch got you. You're not broken! Many women have successfully lengthened their lp with a vit b complex. Go out and get yourself some, I bet you will have good results :)

Last month I had a lp Of 9 days and I am up to 12 dpo now and that's just from taking folic acid! Xx

I just had a shower and sorry tmi I squeezed my nipples and quite a bit of clear fluid came out from both of them. So weird? Anyone had this before?

wOW! maybe thats a good sign the only time i ever had that was when i first found out i was preg with DS !!! when is your AF due??? do you have any S/S ??

afm- I had AF bleeding for 13 hours, then it STOPPED. It stated immediatley following sex this AM??? should i count this as CD 1?
( STILL cramping AF style bad)

I have never ever had it before, it was so weird! I think I will be due on the 2nd July for af, just depends how long my cycle is. Got another bfn last night but something tells me it's wrong, I dunno, maybe I am just being overly hopeful.

Did you have to use a pad or tampon with the first bleed? you're supposed to count from the first day of full flow :)

Stupid period just came, 11 pm on sat night should I count cd1 now or from tomorrow? Never had af start at night before :|

maybe i would count it as CD 1 30TH . Soooo no me and you need an august testing thread:( I am TOTALLY temping this time !!! you must encourage me lol i ALWAYS forget! goingt to pick me up a BBT today

maybe i would count it as CD 1 30TH . Soooo no me and you need an august testing thread:( I am TOTALLY temping this time !!! you must encourage me lol i ALWAYS forget! goingt to pick me up a BBT today

I'm so depressed today, my sister told me parents she was pregnant yesterday and it's all just hit home. I feel like such a bitch being jealous of her, what kind of sister am I :cry:

I am going to count cd1 from the 1st, my stupid temperature didn't even drop today, probably from the bottle of wine I consoled myself with last night and the lack of sleep from waking up thirsty every hour :dohh:

If you want to add me on fertility friend I have the same username as here. Good luck to us for this month... oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flower::flower:

thank you maybe! i totally understand EVERYTHING your saying!! my BFF is preggo and got her BFP 1st cycle trying the day after i had my MC.:( now she is 4 months and always having awesome sono pictures and it wrenches my heart!! I cant even enjoy this birthday:( Your a great sister im sure! and Its natual for us to feel this way, soon it will be our turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->