July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

Maybe I'm so sorry but the way you feel is totally normal. Last year in may we started trying then June my sister announced they were trying (we didn't tell family about us) then two months later they were pregnant and now have a beautiful baby girl and here I am still not even pregnant. I was so upset. Of course now everyone knows we are trying because we told them when we were pregnant before which was a big mistake. My BFF started trying too three months after us and got their BFP first cycle. They also have a baby girl now. I hate to say it but I hate going over to visit them. Everything is just so perfect in their lives so I find it hard to relate to them. I know they could never understand what I'm going through.

OKAY SO @ 9 DPO i had bleeding thought it was af but it stopped and did not continue so i tested today with a frer afternoon urine and guess what!!! second FAINT FAINT line!!!!!!!!!! so happy and S-C-A-R-E-D

awww!!!!! hope it sticks LVnMommy! GOOD LUCK!! :D

OKAY SO @ 9 DPO i had bleeding thought it was af but it stopped and did not continue so i tested today with a frer afternoon urine and guess what!!! second FAINT FAINT line!!!!!!!!!! so happy and S-C-A-R-E-D

BIG BIG CONGRATS HOPE U GET A GOOD STRONG bfp TOMORROW!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow LVnmommy that is so crazy and so fantastic. I'm always terrified with bleeding of course I haven't had much luck with that but you give me hope for the future.

well what i thought was AF started right after BD'd with DH and spotted on off that day. i had pressure/cramps and thought o well im out! but took another frer again and another faint faint line!!

Oh wow lovnmom that is freaking awesome! I am so stoked for you and pray for your little bean to stick! Xx

Maybe I'm so sorry but the way you feel is totally normal. Last year in may we started trying then June my sister announced they were trying (we didn't tell family about us) then two months later they were pregnant and now have a beautiful baby girl and here I am still not even pregnant. I was so upset. Of course now everyone knows we are trying because we told them when we were pregnant before which was a big mistake. My BFF started trying too three months after us and got their BFP first cycle. They also have a baby girl now. I hate to say it but I hate going over to visit them. Everything is just so perfect in their lives so I find it hard to relate to them. I know they could never understand what I'm going through.

Thank you do much, I'm glad what I am feeling is normal. She is just so young I couldn't believe when she told me it was planned, feels like she beats me at everything in life even though I am 8 years older. Of course I can't wait to be an aunty again, I just hope I can join her soon so I don't have to feel jealous towards her :(

Maybe for sure try SOFTCUPS!!! i think thats what helped me !!! i only got to BD the day before O and used that bad boy!! PRAYING for my BFP tomorrow

Maybe for sure try SOFTCUPS!!! i think thats what helped me !!! i only got to BD the day before O and used that bad boy!! PRAYING for my BFP tomorrow

I am trying my hardest to track some down here where I live, I found a 6 pack for $20 it seems a little expensive for something I can't even reuse.. or can you reuse them?

I will probably just get em anyway, along with some preseed as I don't seem to get ewcm.

COngrats LVNmommy.
hope u get dark lines today:)

best of luck!!

waiting for the results!!!!

have you tested again yet lvnom?

oooh good thing is I can stay in this thread as technically I will still be testing in July. woohoo. :D

Oh Maybe..

i can totally understand ur feeling..we got married 5 years back..trying for almost 2 years now...My cousin is pregnant with her 2nd one and talks abt it all the time..who wants her experience after all...i get really irritated whenever she talks abt it..

i know everyone is excited for her..but she shud be sensible not to talk abt the scan,doctor or how it moved all the time in front of me...hmmm it hurts a lot..

one more thing i wanna say is..Whenever I get a good news from a fren i dont feel "J factor"
but when it come sfrom a relative..am sooooo hurt...no idea Y??

take care

feel gutted booked app to see dr as i think i need to admit i need help...bfn im 12dpo had the worst cramps and sweatsi was boiling hot last night...think im out as a bfn his late says it all...:(

have you tested again yet lvnom?

oooh good thing is I can stay in this thread as technically I will still be testing in July. woohoo. :D
I was just thinking the same thing myself. Testing on the 29th.

I had a crazy dream last night that I was riding around with family and I had the urge to test. I had my mom (who was driving) stop at a dollar general to get 2 test. I then went to a diner, (weird I know) to use the bathroom n test. I got 2 lines very quickly then it turned to 3. I looked at it 10 mins later and it kept going from 3 to 4 and back to 3 again. So I took the other test and it was blank at first then went to two lines then one. After a few minutes it went back to two.... then I woke up. Now I'm trying to talk myself into waiting to see if af comes instead of going to buy some test lol

took a Another FRER today and DIGI, frer seriously positive!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much darker than the 1st!!! DIGI still reading PREGNANT!! whooo hoooooooo SOHAPPY. maybe im gonna miss being your cycle buddy!

took a Another FRER today and DIGI, frer seriously positive!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much darker than the 1st!!! DIGI still reading PREGNANT!! whooo hoooooooo SOHAPPY. maybe im gonna miss being your cycle buddy!

CONGRATS!!! h&h 9 months!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"