*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

welcome to the wait ladies!!! I have put you all down! minus you Bommamomma...not doing it til AF comes cause its bad luck!!

Sign me up! AF came yesterday. Boo! I am not sure when I will test. This will be my 28th month of TTC and my second month using Clomid.

Sign me up! AF came yesterday. Boo! I am not sure when I will test. This will be my 28th month of TTC and my second month using Clomid.

Youve been added!!

Hoping that this is your months..cant imagine 28 months of trying...I am inspired by your determination!!

Hi all, I am new here, just finishing af, and this will be 2nd mnth ttc, 1st mnth using OPK's. Should be testing around July 1st, that is if AF decides to stay on her normal cycle of 29 days (unlike last month!). Lots of luck to everyone!

Hi Equal! Thanks so much for starting a new July thread! Please add me - cycles are a bit funky, but I think I'll be testing around the 7th of July. Looking forward to seeing lots of BFP's!

hiya ladies, im really new to all i had a missed m/c in april and been trying since! well im now on 10 dpo and i caved this morning and did a test!! and it was neg!! dont even know why i did it because i knew it wouldnt be positive. i wanna be pregnant so so bad but just cant help but think im not this month, even though i've felt different this month to every other!! is anyone else in the same boat?? xxx nat xxx

10 dpo is still very early to test. How long are your cycles normally? Keep your fingers crossed for a BFP!!

Can you put me down for the 9th July, the :witch: has just reared her ugly head today boo hoo.

Im usually 28 days, af will hopefully not arrive on the 12!! 4 days x

Hi there,

AF came yesterday for me...could you add me to the list? I will be testing on July 7th, (I think). :wacko:

This is our second month ttc after our loss in February. We are going to follow the SMEP plan again this month...also I'm cutting way back on caffeine, taking vit-B complex, and using pre-seed.

Good luck to everyone....this WILL be our month! :hugs:

Hey Equal, put me down for 7/6 please...AF showed up late in the day today.

Hi Equal,

AF got me too! Please add me for testing July 11th :)

Hey ladies :wave:

af came this morning put me down for 5th July please!

Hi laides, ill be updating tonight! starting to BD tonight!!

hiya ladies, im really new to all i had a missed m/c in april and been trying since! well im now on 10 dpo and i caved this morning and did a test!! and it was neg!! dont even know why i did it because i knew it wouldnt be positive. i wanna be pregnant so so bad but just cant help but think im not this month, even though i've felt different this month to every other!! is anyone else in the same boat?? xxx nat xxx

Any new symptoms??

24 testers!! yayy!!!

Please le me know if i spelt your name wrong ladies...hopefully I got them all right. I copied them down on my ipad and sometimes is hard to tell the difference between the number and letters...

How is everyone doing?? im on CD8 right now and have decided not to temp anymore cause its way too much pressure and to be honest I get more heart broken seeing my temps dip back down then getting my BFN...really hoping this is it for us and we can call this thread the luckiest one that BNB has ever seen! Wouldnt that be amazing, if literally all of us got our BFP?

24 testers!! yayy!!!

Please le me know if i spelt your name wrong ladies...hopefully I got them all right. I copied them down on my ipad and sometimes is hard to tell the difference between the number and letters...

How is everyone doing?? im on CD8 right now and have decided not to temp anymore cause its way too much pressure and to be honest I get more heart broken seeing my temps dip back down then getting my BFN...really hoping this is it for us and we can call this thread the luckiest one that BNB has ever seen! Wouldnt that be amazing, if literally all of us got our BFP?

Yay, thanks for updating, feel special, first thread to be a part of!!haha!! I am on cd 8 right now, Bd'ed last night, and starting Opks for the first time ever this month!!

I have a great feeling about this month for all of us :happydance:

i agree Equal - it would be amazing if we all got our BFP!!!!! lol!!

fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"