*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Spreading lots of :dust: to all of us this month as it would be brilliant if we all got our :bfp:

Good luch everyone :thumbup:

Hi everyone :hi:

Thanks for this thread Equal! :thumbup:

Put me down for 15th July please, AF came yesterday.

I just know that some of us will get :bfp: this month (and wouldn't it be amazing if we all did!!) :happydance:

Lots of babydust to all!

X

Hey ladies!! AF got me today. so I am out for June! Would love to join you here.... Please put me down for July 9!!! Fingers crossed for everyone!

I am officially out for June, can you please add me to July 8th? Let's hope July is our month! :)

Me too! Put me down for July 3rdish. Might have to adjust a bit.
Good luck and lots of babydust to everyone!:thumbup:

put me for the 1st please af due late june but gonna try to hold out to the first of july hoping and preying for a :bfp: realy uped the bding this month even had oh shouting come on spermies do what you were made to do at my tummy this morning lol love him so much :)

July will be our month for a ton of :bfp:s! Stay positive and lots of BD everyone :)

Although, I've read that :sex: more than once a day can actually hurt our chances, so I guess once a day in the morning will do.

AF got me for June. Can you add me for a July 5th testing? Thanks and babydust to all!!

Hello!

Once I get rid of AF this will be my first month for TTC. I normally have a 28 day cycle so will be testing around the 8th July.

Good luck to everyone!

Can I join you ladies? I've hopped over from the June testers thread as AF got me this morning, started spotting late last night. In a strange way relieved as it was my first cycle off the pill so at least I know things are working as they should.

I'll be testing around the 10th July.

I'm going to be temping this month and using OV sticks just to make sure I know when I ovulate, I'll also be using preseed.

Baby dust to all for this month :dust:

Goodluck Welshgirl. This will be my 2nd month TTC and I will also be using preseed and testing on the 9th! Let's hope this is all our month!

I would love to join yall!! Could you please put me down for the 13th? I REALLY hope this is our month!!!!

Good luck to you too Capegirl and Butterflies.

I'm feeling quite positive this month, I just get impatient with all the waiting - waiting for AF to end, waiting to OV, waiting to test etc. I've got all the nice bits planned out, telling OH, telling the family, going to scans together etc, I just want all the waiting out the way first so I can look forward to all the nice bits.

I agree! I am very positive too. I just can't wait for AF to be over and to start OV and let the BDing begin! I went to OBGYN today and she said to BD every other day starting CD8, CD10 CD12 CD14 CD16 CD18.... She said preseed can help and to continue using prenatal! I have very regular AFs so Im hoping this is our cycle! I can't wait for the 2 week wait and to start symptom spotting haha!

The symptom spotting is exciting, but drives me nuts after a while, I wish we just had a little light in our tummy buttons that lit up when we were pregnant lol :-D

that would make things so much cheaper and easier. I'm using OPK's this cycle and taking my BBT to make sure I don't miss my OV days, fertility friend says the 23rd-26th so I wanted to use OPK's to confirm that was the right time, I'll start testing twice a day from CD9-10 though to make sure.

hello ladies :wave:

how is everyone today?

well last day of af for me today now just need to find out hubbys shifts for the next two weeks (he works nights so need to make sure we find time to :sex: on the right days!) and wait for those temps to rise! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->