*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Welshgirl, I'd love one of those tummy button lights! lol

I'm using preseed and opks this month. Only CD3 so far, can't wait for AF to leave. I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to BD every day or every other day yet. This is my 5th cycle of trying. Hopefully we will all catch that egg this month!

Hi ladies will be updating in a sec!! sorry about being MIA this weekend, my internet has been messed up.

welcome to all new ladies and I cant wait for july to come!!

update for me: currently on CD11, starting to BD like crazy! I usualy O around CD 15 and I have 3 OPKs left so ill start taking them! excited about this month!!

Good luck equal!! Looks like I am just one day ahead of you, on cd12 here!! And, I just started the opk's a few days ago, but still no pos, going to keep bd-ing every other day just incase I missed it!! :haha:

Good luck Equal!

I am only on CD6 of 38 so I am already impatient ha! Starting a plan this month - BD every other day I think, then at least I will know we have done all we can! Just bought some opk's - excited to use them!

Baby dust to all!

X

nearly :sex: time well we are already but thats just for fun :winkwink:

how is everyone else doing? july seems so far away!

Gilmore, July's just around the corner, we're already halfway through June!
I'm trying not to BD until my fertile period, which is around my bday(on the 19th). I told DH that for my bday I want a straight week of :sex: and he seems to be happy about that:haha:

Hiya Ladies - Equal - Can you kindly add me to July 26th?

Thanx

Hi everyone I'm new here! I'm on month 2 of TTC #1. AF arrived on Sunday. Our first month of trying wasn't the most optimal because I ended up ovulating at a very bad time for BD. I had hoped since we had BD two days prior that maybe it still worked out... no dice! Here's hoping for a BFP in July! I should be testing on July 12.

Hi Ladies- can you add me for July 11th please? CD3 today...witch got me...

if i dont get my bfp this month i will be testing again on the 14th of july my birthday please can you put me down xx

May I join please?

I will be testing around the 6th July if the witch doesnt turn up beforehand, I'm getting serious this month with OPK's and serious BD'ing lol. :)

Lol...Add some pressed too then!!:thumbup:

Can you please add me, i will be testing 17th July, as I am bridesmaid for my friend on the 18th so staying over at her house the night before and unable to test in the morning really with us going to be rushed off our feet getting ready. af is due 17th so hopefully i will get a hint of a line if i'm lucky this month. i plan to not drink anything, just a toast at the reception anyways as hubster isnt there with being away with the raf and i am toying with the idea of driving home afterwards rather than forking out for a hotel.

gl and :dust: for us all x

I have a wedding in 2 weeks and OH and I are driving to and from the reception and staying with my parents. It's an hours drive but the petrol is still way less than the hotel :)

Due to ovulate soon, so I'll be testing around July 1st!! Let's start off the month with :bfp:'s all my fellow July 1st testers!!

Hi ladies! Can you add me for the 12th. I'm just waiting to O since AF is about gone. Hopefully the :witch: stays away this cycle and we all get our :bfp:. This is TTC month #2 for me :winkwink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->