*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Well done to all that got a bfp this month! Unfortunately AF appeared for me, fingers crossed for next month..... Xxx

Sigh another BFN this morning on FRER at 13dpo. If the witch is gonna come I wish she'd just cone now.

X

Now at 8 dpo and I'm starting to dream about getting my BFP. I seriously wish it had been real or maybe will be in a few days!

I'm not gonna lie, I have been testing since 7dpo because I have the cheapie tests and it's hard not to POAS, especially after having such vivid dreams about getting a + result :)

No second line yet but I feel positive this cycle, and I'm praying everyday it's our turn to get pregnant! :)

So that test I did this morning? The result changed into what looked like a pinkish line, so I retested and got a second line almost immediately on a frer! :-O

I started a testing thread here for those interested: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/682593-positive-way-too-scared-get-my-hopes-up-8dpo.html

I plan on testing again tonight and will post my results! Fingers crossed it gets darker :)

Hi wonderful ladies!! I couldn't help but test some more to ensure the earlier results weren't flukes and here they are!

https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3464/hcg8dpo3pm8pm.jpg

https://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3317/hcgfrer8dpo8pm.jpg

Both of my FRER tests today have come up with a faint pink line within 20 seconds, and the cheapies are showing positive within 10 minutes.

I think I got my :bfp:!!!! I really hope it's a sticky bean :) I'm honestly shocked since it's only been 8dpo :happydance:

I hope there is TONS more baby dust and BFPs to come on our July thread!

Congrats Lisa, that sounds really positive!!

Witch got me over night so now I'm def out.

Lots of baby dust to everyone left to go!!

Char x

Congratzzzzzzzzzz Lisa :happydance::happydance:
Have happy n safe 9 months :thumbup::thumbup:

I am still free of AF and keeping myself away from HPT's till 27th ....... Lets see ... I am out of depression now ... Waiting to start new cycle new try :blush::blush:

Awwww congrats lisa defo looks like a positive result to me, you've given me a bit of hope as I'm only 7dpo today and I'm going insane!!! lol x

LISA- OMG this made my morning to come on and see this. I'm over the moon for you!

Good morning my ladies. I had an amazing weekend. My boss surprised me and flew in my sister from WI . It was awesome. Kind of took my mind off things for a few days. I'm 4 DPO right now. Will test 8-31 which might be a little early since I O'd on time this month on CD 15 ish. Positive smile on CD 14. My temp was up to 97.53 this morning. Coverline is around 96.4-6. Hope to see it climbing. This month we used EPO for the first time, PG cream now in LP, and Preseed. Dh was also on some male fertility and stamina vitamin. Was good for his drive :) tee hee. I'm trying not to stress about it this month. I wasn't going to buy any HPT this month till 12DPO if AF hadn't shown but my sister had some left overs from last month so she gave them to me. So, I'm going to try and forget about it all if possible...

Tested this afternoon and pretty sure i got a BFP...gonna test again tomorrow with FMU!!

I hope someone can help me out here. So my AF came on the 15th of this month and it was the lightest period of my life. It was 4 days of light light flow. And then it completely stopped. I always have had heavy periods. Well a few days ago I started spotting again after every BM and my Uterus feels extremely full and heavy. I took a test just to be sure and it was neg. Does anyone have any idea what this means????????

Thank you so much girls - I'm still pretty in awe of it. I did another frer this morning and my line is a bit darker! :) I bought 4 tests today, so I'll take a frer each morning for the next few days just to ensure the line continues to darken, then hopefully by then I'll be able to see a BFP on my cb digi test!

Btw, looks like we are on a roll with :bfp:s! Keep it up ladies!!!

Congrats on all the BFPs, currently 7DPO and getting AF symptoms so will see how it goes as was really thinkin this may be my month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->