July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

I am still getting super faint lines but they are not progressing so I have no idea whats going on.

I got my first BFP with my daughter at 11dpo (which is what I will be tomorrow) So I will keep on testing each morning till either dark BFP or AF.

When are you testing Amyg? FX for our BFPs to start rolling in.

this was this mornings test. there is something there I swear, I just don't know what?!?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test286015

Foxy- are the tests all from the same batch? I can def see something on that test. Are you going to try a FRER at all? Amy is testing Friday morning!!!! Which it technically is right now :/

I tested on a free 2 days ago and it was bfn. I am going to hold out to Sunday to use my last one. The one I linked to above is the same batch but from tomorrow morning I will be using both my 10ml and 25ml sensitive tests. I should be 11dpo at most tomorrow.

Are you testing daily now Feb? I started with around 100 ic so I have plenty to play with.

frodi - If you've got enough tests then you could test the trigger shot out of your system. You should see its getting lighter as the shot leaves your system. Either way, as long as the tests start to get dark then you'll know its levels rising and that you're pregnant.

foxy - I have tired eyes this morning so I'm blaming it on that....but I can't see it. I can't wait till you take the FRER on Sunday. I got my BFP at DPO with my mmc and 11DPO with my 1 year old (although it was dark so I imagine it would have been positive at 10DPO as well).

So excited for you all....Keep the tests coming!

AFM - I am still waiting to ovulate! lol

I am still getting super faint lines but they are not progressing so I have no idea whats going on.

I got my first BFP with my daughter at 11dpo (which is what I will be tomorrow) So I will keep on testing each morning till either dark BFP or AF.

When are you testing Amyg? FX for our BFPs to start rolling in.

Tested this morning with FRER because temp remains high. BFN. :cry:

So, now I'm just waiting for AF. Fx for all of you!

Amyg don't give up hope yet Hun, it's not over till the witch shows her ugly face. Wait 2 days and test again xx

Amyg don't give up hope yet Hun, it's not over till the witch shows her ugly face. Wait 2 days and test again xx

Thanks, love! :hugs: This one definitely stings. I'm reminding myself to just be thankful that I ovulated, but it's so hard.

Tmb- FX ovulation starts soon!! What CD are you on?

Amy- I'm sorry to hear the FRER didn't cooperate!!! It sucks the big one seeing a BFN. How many DPO are you? It's not over until the witch arrives. I truly hope things turn around!!

Foxy- yeah I pretty much was testing daily since Monday. Waste of money!!!!!!!! I'm totally going to smarten up next month and hold out longer.... And i do mean next month, AF ( that hag!) showed up this morning. It's weird, I couldn't sleep last night and by 2am I was a ball of tears. I was just sobbing. I do get PMS every month but not like that. DH was great as always and consoled me, and when I finally calmed down. I told him, I just know AF will be here the next couple days. I could feel it in my body... So today should be CD1 for me, sometime I spot a day or two before she really starts. But I've got a feeling things will progress today. I'm gonna eat chocolate for breakfast and do some on line shopping to make me feel better.

Amy- I'm sorry to hear the FRER didn't cooperate!!! It sucks the big one seeing a BFN. How many DPO are you? It's not over until the witch arrives. I truly hope things turn around!!

Foxy- yeah I pretty much was testing daily since Monday. Waste of money!!!!!!!! I'm totally going to smarten up next month and hold out longer.... And i do mean next month, AF ( that hag!) showed up this morning. It's weird, I couldn't sleep last night and by 2am I was a ball of tears. I was just sobbing. I do get PMS every month but not like that. DH was great as always and consoled me, and when I finally calmed down. I told him, I just know AF will be here the next couple days. I could feel it in my body... So today should be CD1 for me, sometime I spot a day or two before she really starts. But I've got a feeling things will progress today. I'm gonna eat chocolate for breakfast and do some on line shopping to make me feel better.

Thank you! That means so much to me, it's been a tough morning. I am 12DPO, so assume she will show in the next day or two.

I decided to wait to have chocolate until tonight once DH is home:) went with the French Toast! Sooo good.

Amy- if AF does arrive at least you know I'll be doing round 2 with you! Although I would personally prefer if you all got BFP!!!

I decided to wait to have chocolate until tonight once DH is home:) went with the French Toast! Sooo good.

Amy- if AF does arrive at least you know I'll be doing round 2 with you! Although I would personally prefer if you all got BFP!!!

I definitely will be glad to have you! :hugs:

Feb I am so sorry. Stupid witch comes and ruins everything!
Are you doing another clomid round this cycle? Will you up the dose? Go and have a big glass of wine and relax my lovely.

another day, another stupidly faint test. I really think I am out this month. but I will keep torturing myself till AF arrives :(

Yup we are going hard again next month. My FS gave me 3 months of prescriptions... We are sticking with the 50mg as I am ovulating with that dose. The thing is I filled my prescription back 'home' where all my family live and where my Dr is. That's 300km one way lol. Any who I called the pharmacy near me and had them call my other pharmacy to get it transferred. That wasn't a problem at all. The only thing is this pharmacy only has a generic brand called Serophene not the other stuff I used before called... Clomid_____ <---- can't remember exactly what it was called. What are you all taking?

I am taking 100mg of clomid called clomid. I'm pretty sure Frodi took serophene this cycle and she dropped 2 eggs!

It is so frustrating. I guess I am not certain what day I actually ovulated or if I even ovulated at all as I am unmonitored. I am purely going on cm. I just want an answer. Either give me a. Clear BFP or bfn!! I think if it's like this next week I will ring my FS and request a blood test.

Yeah... That's crazy what keeps showing up??? That's so cruel really... I'd call the dr too if I were in your shoes. I think next month I'm buy the expensive ovulation tests. The ones that give you a big happy face or whatever when your ovulating.

Sooo happy to hear that Frodi is on the same drug. Maybe it was just "clomid" I was on. The pharmacist reassured me it's pretty much the same thing, just the patent ran out and now other companies can make it.

I hope I drop two big eggs this month!!!

AF is being a hag and hasn't came on full force yet. This is my normal... Spot for a day or two and then bring on Niagra Falls!!! Plus lots of small to giant blood clots. Barf.

It sounds like we have the same type of periods! Oh the joys of being a girl!!

So much to catch up on!!
Amy, sweetie I'm sorry about you bfn. But I agree though, you're not out until af shows up, which in my opinion should just stay away. :)

Foxy!- why oh why can't your tests just get darker?! So frustrating. I think it'll be a good idea to give your Fs a call. Get some bloodwork done and maybe an u/s?

Feb- yes I was on serophene this last cycle. They had me on 100mg and during the follicular stage I had 3 follies that were growing but only 2 matured and then both released!! They told me serophene is just a fancier name for chlomid, basically the same thing.

Afm- went to see Fs nurse today to get my blood work done to check my levels and the results came back without a phone call so I'm assuming that's good news.
Progesterone -13.9
Estrogen -672.0
Not sure these numbers mean... Hopefully good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back