~*~July TTCers~*~

chaznchipz

Officially WTT
Reaction score
Ok, so am really bored right now, OH is watching a rubbish film so I thought (as long as none of you think I am butting in...) that I would make a thread for July TTCers!!!!!!!!
From another thread I think there is

Drazic,
Katy,
Kitkat_11am
Jen1604
Chaznchipz(me!!)

Who else have we got?
We can all infultrate the crowded TTC forum together :happydance:

What do you guys think?
What are peoples plans, and what are you all doing to prepare yourselves? (Coming off contraception, getting healthy, folic acid etc?)

Sorry getting a bit over excited
:hugs:

hey think we are coming off contraception in july so will be joining you.... wont be actively trying just waiting for it to happen. we are hoping it will come more towards the end of the year (well i am) but whenever i will be excited and nervous. im more worried this time.
will take folic acid from the moment im off the pill as it is so important to help develop all thier little cells.

a rubbish fact for you all that i found out when pregnant last time that i had no idea about (although everyone will probably know) dont stand over a microwave when in operation when pregnant as it works by killing living cells, and in your belly there are numerous little growing living cells...
Hubby and i have talked about baby #2 alot tonight, hes reassuring my concerns, am excited but pooping myself at the same time 2 babies and both young and a full tiem job - arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yayyy July TTC thread.Good work Chazzie (chaznchipz)!!Well I basically will just be losing a little bit of weight.I think I'll start with ye olde folic acid in about May too.Id like to be as light as possible so I have less to lose afterwards.We dont do any of that charting or anything,I prefer a more relaxed approach to TTC!!
What will you be doing Chazzles?xxxxxx

Hey!
Can I join too? We are looking at starting (again!) to TTC at the end of june, but it will be july once we can actually start......:blush: If you get what I mean!!!!

xxx

Hellooooo
Getting all excited now... lol
Not going to be doing anything to be honest with you, just trying to relax.
Going to get some ovulation kits in the next few months and I already take folic acid because its combined with my hematinic formula that I take for anemia that I have that comes and goes.
Im just trying to maintain a healthy weight atm too, have a BMI of 22.3 so just dont wanna get it any higher than that really.
Im soooo scared that my height wont take the weight of a baby coz Im only 4'11!! Argh!
So much to think about, but it exciting cant wait?

******Updated list*******

Drazic,
Katy,
Kitkat_11am
Jen1604
Chaznchipz
mrsdcooper
zowiey

Possibly 7 us us! YAY!

Btw Jen1604, its funny you call be chazzles, OH calls me this too. :rofl:

Any more?????

Wayyheyyy!
Thanks for starting this thread (and putting me top of the list, my ego needed that after a super crappy weekend. lol)
I'm currently trying to lose as much weight as possible, and im going to start the pregnacare in April. Im trying to get generally fitter too, and do my pelvic floors :shy:

Im so excited, and terrified. lol

I wish I could, if it's ok I'll pop into here and chat to you all?

Of course!!!
Anyone is welcome to pop in and chat, the more the merrier!
I know we are all excited, but what about OH's??
Are they preparing too??
My guy started taking WellMan vitamins a few days ago (hehe) and is trying to cut down on the booze and eat a bit less. He was even planning out what he was going to do with what will be the nursery room the other night, and that means moving/selling all of his god damn snakes.... He better get a move on..... lmao!

Snakes....yak lol. I'm definitely just a cat person hehe.

7 of us?! wowwww.
July is going to be on sexy month.

Hahaha yep and we're going to completely take over the TTC forum!!x

:hi: everyone,
Is there room to make it 8?!
I'd love to come and join you all.
We mc the day after boxing day and after trying the month after and really realising that I'm not ready we've decided to hang on til July. I've kinda been still hanging round ttc as it's where I know a few people but it will be nice to have a new home and some friends to make a re-entrance to ttc with.

As for what we're doing, I'm with you Drazic babe, trying to shift some pounds.....diet starts today! Also taking pregnacare now and charting my bbt as cycles can be a bit irregular.

:hug::flower::hug:

Hi Welshrose.Theres always room for more!!Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Thanks Jen :hugs:
It's nice to have a place to call home if you know what I mean. Have you been wtt long? I have to admit even thou most days I really don't feel ready to ttc it kinda feels weird letting O go by and not :sex:
:hug: :flower: :hug:

Well Ive already got a little girl and Ive been wanting to add to my family for about 3 months...But were waiting until shes 1.I know what you mean,even though I know we need to wait I just want to throw the BC out of the window and go for it!
Its nice being in WTT though because everyone feels the same xxx

Your lil girl looks like a right cutie, bless her. We've got a lil boy who has just turned 4 last month.
:friends:Here's to the countdown to July!:friends:

I'm so jealous. I really wish I could be TTC in the summer.

:(

OMG! Sorry Babes......The big sparklee 2011 sign in your signature is a bit of a give away.....:dohh: :blush:

How'd you get those sparklee sigs, I downloaded webfetti yesterday but can't seem to make BnB like the codes......Computer idiot on your hands here! :rofl: :rofl:

:hug: :flower: :hug:

Click on my glitter one and it takes you to where I got mine from :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->