~*~July TTCers~*~

UMMMMM.....humous. I LOVE that.
Maybe i could get the diet one and salad. :D
Will check PM now :hugs:

How are we all doing?Counting down the days?I cant believe how soon July is,the next few months are definitely packed for all of us.I was thinking we should add dates in (maybe on the first page) for things for us all to cross off,maybe a checklist of what we have to get past to get to TTC?Like a calendar checklist July TTC thingy?
I have a feeling that made little to no sense
xxx

Hey July ttc'ers!!Where are you?
I never see any of you around anymore?
c'mon lets resurrect this thread!!xxx

Can I join too? I'm planning for July!

Before then I'm going to be getting very drunk, taking prenatal vits and saving up some money. Oh,I'm also going to speak to the doc next week about when to get my implant removed.

Hi all!

Yay you can definitely join!!I cant believe how soon we'll be ttc xx

I'd like to join too...I'm getting married July 4 so then we're good to go. I'd try now if I didn't have a wedding dress to get into!! It's only 115 days until my wedding so we're almost down to the double digits! I am already taking folic acid and don't smoke. I rarely have a drink anymore and I work out. Unfortunately my cycle isn't co-operating with the rest of my preparations. I went off BCP May 2008 and have had crazy cycles. I'm on day 58 right now! Ugh...

Yikes, well welcome in SpecialK! It's all very exciting isn't it? And you're getting married too :) Congratulations!

Aaah Special K you'll be starting 3 days before me then!
We'll be ttc after my little girl is 1 which is July 7th.
Cant believe how many WTTers weve got at the moment who are getting married xx

Is it July yet? Ugh...so tired of waiting. I'm more excited about TTC than the wedding...something is definitely wrong with me! Although I have my 3rd dress fitting tomorrow and I LOVE putting on my dress! The only sad thing is that I will only get to wear it for one day. I'm trying to decide then if I want to keep the dress for my daugher (maybe she's like to incorporate some of my fabric into her dress? I would have loved to have done that with my mom's dress but she borrowed her dress) or use my dress to make my babies' christening dresses?

I know July feels like its taking forever to arrive,.
I would keep the dress for your daughter.Im sure she would love to be able to use it when she's older,or atleast some of your fabric anyway :) xxxx

I really hope we can still ttc in July.
Even though im terrified.
I need to start charting, I see your going for it Jen?
I'm such an idiot with stuff like that

So am I babe!Thats why I made my thread.Now that its been explained though it seems suspiciously easy
Pleeeeease TTC in July.Do you think theres still a chance that you might?xxxxx

Yeah, I think there is. OH wants to, im just worried because there is so much going on in June-August, I don't want to be all stressed and hurt the baby or something?
I dunno, I just want to be 100% that OH is 100%, I don't want him to feel I've pressured him into it.

You gotta bear in mind honey that there is a strong chance you wont get preggers straight away.
And your OH sounds ever so broody from what Ive heard.
You need to do what is right for you though hon,its a huge decision,just follow your heart xxxx

Thank you sweetheart.
I so want a little one, and I know OH does too, so much.
Im just scared of letting him down, scared I won't be a good mum, scared I won't be good enough, scared of losing them.

ughhhhh. Mentalcase :cry:

Not a mental case.
Its perfectly normal to be absolutely terrified. You will be a great mum though honey.
I think after what youve been through,anyone would worry about losing them.I do,I worry about getting pregnant again incase I have more miscarriages and I dont know how I'd even cope.And also,I worry about Ophelia dying sometimes too.(That sounds a bit crazy) Its a natural mummy thing :hugs:
If you want to PM me about it all then do hon.Im right here if you need someone.Or you can text anytime too xxx

So sorry to butt in... just wanted to say that we will hopefully be TTC (or at least off of BC) as of August just after our wedding so hopefully wont be too far behind you guys!!

now if I can just persuade my OH...

good luck everyone, you will all be terrific mums (again! to those who have LOs already!)

:hug:

Yay!Hopefully you'll be able to be ttc buddies with us too then!we'll have quite a group going over to ttc together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->