~*~July TTCers~*~

Thanks honey....I'm obviously doing something wrong :dohh: I'll have a play around later.

:hug: :flower: :hug:

Aww, hey welshrose.
Im so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:
We can be diet buddies as well as wtt buddies :D
Are you doing ww or anything?
xxx

Aww, hey welshrose.
Im so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:
We can be diet buddies as well as wtt buddies :D
Are you doing ww or anything?
xxx

Thank you babes :hugs:
I have all the books in the house hun and intend on looking at them again.....first mission is probably to buy some new batteries for the scales to know exactly how much I have to lose.....get the feeling I'm going to gutted! :dohh:
:yipee: Diet buddies would be fab hun :hugs:

I do have a confession girls.....I had ic opks left over in the bathroom cabinet and have given in to the old POAS addiction today (after I first posted on here when I thought I knew how DH was feeling :dohh)......I got my first ever positive opk! I rung hubby and told him and his response......we can't let the lil eggy go without trying to catch it....can we?! :shock:.....I thought we'd agreed July :dohh: So I guess maybe not trying-trying not preventing may be more appropriate for me instead of wtt.......can I still stay girls?

:hugs:
Of course you can sweety. A few of the girls on here are NTNP, your still more than welcome.

Get that OH in the bedroom (or wherever you prefer!!) and get babymaking :D

:happydance:

Hey everyone, only just spied this thread :) at the minute our new plan is July, but i'll just be coming off the pill then. So possibly not a lot of preparation xx

im so bored of waiting.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
HURRY UP JULY!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:
Of course you can sweety. A few of the girls on here are NTNP, your still more than welcome.

Get that OH in the bedroom (or wherever you prefer!!) and get babymaking :D

:happydance:

Ahh thanks hun! :hugs:
What are you up to today?.......I'm off to find those batteries for the scales.....and pick up some more healthy food. Are you doing WW hun? You are doing so fantastic! :yipee: :hugs:
Do you mind if I ask how long has it taken? Are you exercising much as well? I'm due to be joining Curves the week after next as a friend really noticed the difference and at 30mins a session I can't really say that I haven't got time.

Thanks hunny :)

Nothing exciting for me today. Off to uni then essay writing in the evening >.<

Im not doing WW or anything like that, just calorie counting and doing exercise DVDs. (though not as often as I should!) O have been at it since 2nd Jan, and the first stone wizzed off, but everything has slowed down now and ive only lost 2lbs this month :(

How much weight are you aiming to lose? From your pic you look amazing, like you dont need to lose any!

:rofl: :rofl: Thanks Hun :rofl: :rofl:

:shhh: The wonders of a corset backed wedding dress :shhh: :rofl:
I think I may have put on about a stone from that pic.....thinking I'd like to try and lose 2stone if I can.

I'm going to try and do ww at home on my own and just come on here for some motivation and discipline :rofl:

That is incredible that you've lost all that since Jan babe......and doing it without a class as well.....So impressed.....puts me to shame!

hey sorry to but in im just new, kick me out if you like. lol. Me and my OH are hoping to start in june/july too. Can't wait im soooo excited.

Hi to our new July TTC'ers.Welcome welcome.
Sooo...there is officially 142 days,20 hours and 3 minutes til we TTC!ha how sad am I?Oh thats for 7th July aswell so if youre TTC on 1st July you dont have to wait that long!xxx

We went to this work function last night and some woman was telling elliot how we should not have kids for as long as possible, and enjoy being newlyweds as it ruins your life! Great... just what we needed. lol.

I hate people like that.When I got preggo with Ophelia my GP said to me 'welcome to 60 years of misery!!!'

I know.And I hope they dont say things like that to their own children!x

Exactly! wow, it's madness.
I don't understand why some people are like that. Its horrible.

Who knows.Maybe got pregnant easily because their husband/wife wanted kids more than they did and they resent not having their 'freedom' anymore?Thats the people I see most being bitter.If they dont like being a parent they should just give all their kids to me,I'd gladly have them!lol
Did you get anything lovely for v-day?xx

Exactly!
Nahhh.. we don't do valentines, just not up for it. I said id put out last today though :rofl:
How about you? x

:rofl:
Yeah Ross got me some houmous,some doritos,a pack of kitkats,a lindt chocolate bunny and a book.mmmmmmmmm houmous.Sounds a bit weird but I love all those things and Id rather have kitkats than flowers anyday.
Oh I wanted to ask you something,I'll pm you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->