July Walking Challenge

lucky3

Mum to 3 girls
Reaction score
hi everyone :wave:

i have done the may and June walking challenges started by mummy to amber and thought I'd start the one for July, who is coming on board??

if anyone is interested we can keep track of how we are doing on the first page?

i am going to aim for 70 miles again this month, i did 82.75 last month but July includes the summer hols which is much harder as i have 2 older girls who aren't so keen on walking!! i have found it is a great way to get out and burn those calories with lo in tow :)

Clare - target 70 miles
Halfway point 57.75/70

Sparkle - target 30 miles

Jellycat - target 30 miles
Halfway point 20/30

Pink23 - target 30 miles
Halfway point 13/30

Madly - target 50 miles
Halfway point29.9/50

Pink1981 - target 60 miles

Mummy 1985 - target 20 miles

Minnie10 - target 20 miles
Halfway point 8.67/20

Heather - target 20 miles

Flower94 - target 50 miles

midnight_fairy - target 100 miles
Halfway point 35.8/100

letia659 - target 100 miles

Ushotmedown -target 20 miles

Mellie1988 - target 30 miles

Wiiwidow - target 20 miles.
Halfway point 9.5/20

Go for it girls :yipee:

Hi lucky :hugs:

I would like to aim for 60 miles please :thumbup:

Hey,

Im going to set my target at 30 miles I've already completed 5 miles so have 25 to go !

Oh this sounds good!
Do you meet your targets by just going out with pram every day?
I might buy a pedometer and join you!
xx

Oh this sounds good!
Do you meet your targets by just going out with pram every day?
I might buy a pedometer and join you!
xx

oo yes do join us :) i just do it by walking with the pushchair. i love it :)

can I join? I need to work out what I do on average tho before I do a target xx

Hi hon :wave:

Can I join too :kiss:

I will amend my ticker and I too have the school hols come end of July so not sure how much walking I can `MAKE` Oliver do during them :rofl: I am going to set a target for 50miles for now which I think is a mega challenge but I am aiming high so I push myself :winkwink:

:hi: Can i join please.... Gonna aim for 60 miles please. I did 8 on saturday so thats a start! :flower:

i'm not joining in, but i'm here to cheer u all on.

im ready with my whistle & pom poms hehe

Lianne, that is a fab image :rofl: thank you!!

Ok I'm going to try it but I'm not a big walker (well I am big hence why I want to join in lol) I'm going to set my target at 20 miles as I think it's achievable but not too strenuous! I'm going to work out how far it is to walk to town from the house and see how many times a week I need to do it to reach target.

Im going to buy a pedometer tomorrow, then maybe caleb a cheapish trike so he can go in that and then I can walk more xx

can i join please.think i will set my target at 20miles.

It's 1.2 miles to town so if I can manage to do there and back I have to do it twice a week plus a little extra but I'm walking to and from the house I'm doing up so that will make up the extra, not to mention the wallpaper stripping and painting etc. I'll be skinny in no time!

Welcome aboard mummy and Minnie. Hopefully I've added everyone who has given me a number, look forward to figures from anyone else. :flower:

can i join? 20 miles for me please :D really not a fan of walking :haha:

Hi lucky :hugs:

Can i change my 60 to 30 please :wacko: I think i went a little over board and i want to achieve my goal :dohh:

You never know sparkle you might suprise yourself but at least a smaller goal will be more achievable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->