July Walking Challenge

Oh me too Ladies sweating like a piggy after my walking sessions :lol:

I managed 2.5miles today :wohoo: and I too use google maps to calculate it :thumbup:

I use https://walkit.com/, its really good because you can plot where you have walked xx

I just worked out my school run is 96miles a month anyway :/ Shit! Put me down for 100 to stop me being lazy since its end of term xx cheers xx

WOW :shock: 96miles a month school run :wacko:

This got me calculating mine :dohh: its 1.5miles each way which I only currently do to collect Oliver so there and back (DH drops him in on his way to work in a morning!) which working on a 28day month so 20 week days that clocks up 60 miles :shock:

just a wee question,i use a ds pedometer everyday,do the steps that i do in work count?though im not sure i would even cover a mile in work:shrug:

i say its up to you what you count, its all burning calories :) i just count the longer walks as i know they are additional to what i used to do iykwim.

I am shite at maths but my school run is 1.7 each way 4times a day, 5 days a week. x

can i please aim for 20 miles. Ugh did 2.49 miles today and my feet are killing me. I'm a wimp :p

i cant calculate how far away my school is, i have done it on the t'internet but it takes me the long way round not the way i go.

i can't have apps on my phone i dont think,

i worked it out it takes me 10 mins 1 way. i walk there 3 times a day so there and back = to an hour a day. plus all the times i walk to the shop in a week, and run up and down the stairs :dohh:

Well because I am not doing the school run today cause Oliver is at MILs for tea :) I decided to walk into Leeds city centre and back :dohh: Its 1.7 miles each way and takes about 40mins each way at a good pace :thumbup: I left at 9.05am and got back at 11am :winkwink: took me 40mins to make it to Leeds bus station, I sat down in the market area fed Charlie had a quick walk around the market and then set off back :lol: I have just had an early lunch as was ravenous when I got back and now I am putting my feet up for a while :happydance: I am feeling really really good :thumbup:

i did 1.51 miles today. Good considering i wasnt even meant to be going walking today! so thats 4 miles in 2 days. Only 16 miles to go to target :)

i can't have apps on my phone i dont think,

i worked it out it takes me 10 mins 1 way. i walk there 3 times a day so there and back = to an hour a day. plus all the times i walk to the shop in a week, and run up and down the stairs :dohh:

A fast paced walk on the treadmill takes me 16 minutes to do one mile if only walking. Or you could set how many minutes you want to walk for the month rather than distance ?

I've done another 2 miles today so time to add onto ticker x

i did another mile this evening xD so thats 5 miles in total so far

heathergc I'm using google maps, you can get a walking route now so you can work out how far you went! Off to the post office that'll be my first mile!

how do you do a walking route?

i walked 3 1/2 miles today :happydance:

4.67 miles walked today:happydance::happydance:took the dog out and was out an hr and a half!! its now raining,it had better go away so i can out tomorrow.

Yay we are doing well girls :) I did about 4 and 3/4 miles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->