July Walking Challenge

can i join? 20 miles for me please :D really not a fan of walking :haha:

You never know, you might end up liking it. I was always a bit urgh about going on a walk but I really enjoy it now, makes me feel healthier and less tired, weird :)

Hi lucky :hugs:

Can i change my 60 to 30 please :wacko: I think i went a little over board and i want to achieve my goal :dohh:

No probs:) I found the first month I had no idea what I coul walk so fairly random target!!

Me although only 1.5 miles :dohh: better than nothing though :)

heathergc I'm using google maps, you can get a walking route now so you can work out how far you went! Off to the post office that'll be my first mile!

I did my mile in the heat and up hill on the way home! I really enjoyed it!

2 more miles completed at the gym this morning so 7/30
Hoping to add another mile this evening but depends on when dh comes home and how long weigh in takes this evening

How's everyone else doing so far?

i have managed about 4 miles so far today - a proper walk , then after baby massage i walked into town and to the supermarket :)

I just worked out my school run is 96miles a month anyway :/ Shit! Put me down for 100 to stop me being lazy since its end of term xx cheers xx

put me down for 100 I walk 5 miles a day usually :) already got 5 miles done for the month been slacking since I was out of town for the weekend but Im back at it today!

wow you 2, that is an impressive amount of mikes :)

Well i have walked 2 miles around the park and then 1 1/2 around the shops. so only 3 1/2 for the day but I will be walkeing more tomorrow and the rest of week.
Caleb has his trike so I can walk while I push him xx

Oh me too Ladies sweating like a piggy after my walking sessions :lol:

I managed 2.5miles today :wohoo: and I too use google maps to calculate it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->