July Walking Challenge

Completed today I've done 30 which is 10 more than last month :)

well done clare in completing this months already!

well done everyone ekse too. ur all doing a fab Job xxx

Still have 15miles to complete by end of this month :dohh: not much walking this week because am suffering with my back :cry: hoping to do as much as I can to complete my challenge but if not am feeling pretty impressed with myself anyway :lol:

Well done jelly :happydance: and M F you are doing fab:)

Madly, you could still do it :) 9 days left... And fab so far

Going to get some walking in next week hon :thumbup: I have already warned Oliver we will be doing some `exercise` :winkwink:

Just found this thread - what a great idea. Just a stupid question though how are you all measuring the distance you are walking? Just estimating or using a pedometer or something???

I use a gps tracker app on my phone :)

I have done 94 miles now, need to update sig. 6 miles to go YEY!!

ok im gonna try this. i wonder whats a good target to set to start with? any ideas? i work full time and when i come home have the baby and my son to do things with so time is limited a bit. I want to have a target I achieve for the first month to keep me motivated. But I have NO idea how far i even walk normally!!!!!!!!!! How does 10 miles sound? ridiculously low or too high??? ahhhh advice needed!

I went for somethIng achievable but something to work towards. Anythings worth a go! Are you hoping to do it before the end of July or for august?

Well done Ladies :kiss:

I am stuck at 40/50miles and am not sure how many more I will get in before the end of July because its now the school holidays :dohh: I am planning on doing some jogging on the WII but I think I might combine my July/August totals :thumbup: am so pleased with myself 40miles in a month is a massive achievement for me :happydance:

hi girls, good luck for everyone, i'm off on my hols now so won't post much, tho hopefully will keep reading :) can't wait to see how many miles we managed in total :)

if anyone wants to start the August challenge whilst i'm away feel free xx

I have only just scraped it lol. I will have to have less for August as no school run x

Me too ... no school run=less walking because DS wont walk very far hes lazy like DH ;) I`m sure I could get him to walk a little but not as much as I usually do :dohh: I think I will do some jogging on the WII because I dont want to undo all my hard work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->