July Walking Challenge

I havent done alot over the weekend as i was at work but will definately be walking this week. i've nearly done half my challenge so thats good x

Oh no MF :( I hope she gets better soon :hugs:

Well another 2.6 miles for me :happydance: No walking tomorrow though DH is off work because its our 2nd Wedding Anniversary so he will probably drive us if we go out :dohh: But I think because yesterday and today I have nearly walked 10miles it allows me one day of rest :winkwink:

Have a lovely time Madlyboys

Pink - excellent reaching half way!

I couldn't get to the gym past two days as usual so haven't dine any walking except 1 mile :blush: hoping to do some today fx.

1 mile walked so far today, 1 mile ran, so 2 miles and its only 10am :)
More will be done later!!

I only did one mile on the treadmill today but it's cardio day tomorrow so I'm hoping I can do at least 2 miles if not 2 1/2. Depends how much energy I have in the morning, determined to get my times down and be able to run/jog 5k before I go back to work in september

Hey

Hopefully i'll back into this when i move so i can go exploring on foot, so probably september lol!

Good luck on all your targets for this month :D

hi M2A :wave:

it was you who got us all going :) so hope to see you in September :)

Hi girls. We're halfway through the mOnth already, eek!

I have managed 57.75/70 so am v pleased! How has anyone else done?

I'm 20/30 completed so I think I may up my miles next month again :)

I`m 29.9/50 done :wohoo: I am soooooo pleased with myself :) upping stakes this coming week because Oliver breaks up on Friday for school hols and am not sure just how much I could make him walk :rofl:

yep, i know what you mean madly!! tho that is my new challenge, get them to walk....10 miles?? (not in one go :haha:)

Well Oliver walks 1.3miles each time we walk home from school so I guess thats quite good for a 5yr old :thumbup: I might be able to get him to walk one way and bus the other iykwim say we went into town he might walk there but walking back might be too much for him so we would bus it back but I guess any walking is better than none :)

how is everyone doing? Im not going to get to my 100 mile goal but its because Ive decided to join a gym and do Zumba classes now instead of just walking but Im going to try to get as close as I can Im still walking on the days I dont go to the gym to get that extra in Im at 40 miles now :)

That's excellent letia, impressed you've joined the gym.

I completed my challenge yesterday :yipee: I have done about 75.5 now :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->