Jumping here from second tri to say I am thinking of you

Coco Tutu

Reaction score
Fezzle, Ginger Panda, Pirate, Bibliophile and other lovely ladies that I have been frequenting your journals: I am stalking whenever I have time and am a bit jealous I lose such a big part of your awesome discussions!

I am daily checking the BFP announcement thread, celebrating all the BFP I see there and wishing to see familiar names. Of course, I am happy for the people I don't know as well!

Since Christmas time and the New Year's Eve is supposed to be a magical time, I wanted to send you all some extra baby dust, let you know that I am thinking of you and am sure that 2014 will be filled with great surprises.

Lots of love and luck from Coco Tutu :hugs:

That's really sweet coco tutu. I enjoyed the small overlap I had when you were on first tri and your post were always lovely and helpful. Hope to see you on 2nd tri soon!

Aww how lovely. Hope you are both feeling well xxxxx

That's really sweet coco tutu. I enjoyed the small overlap I had when you were on first tri and your post were always lovely and helpful. Hope to see you on 2nd tri soon!

It's a bit sad how you get to know people and then you move on on different trimesters/parts of the forum and miss them, isn't it?

I am sure you will see me soon, as I am only week 16 and we will overlap again :)

Aww how lovely. Hope you are both feeling well xxxxx

I had a very easy pregnancy so far but now really looking forward to feeling reassuring movements. I 've got my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow. Wish me luck. With the first pregnancy everything is a surprise.

I LOVE your avatar sketch! :happydance:

Aw, thanks hun! What a funny coincidence... I don't wander much in the forums because keeping up with journals usually keeps me busy. Today's the first day in months that I've ventured out of journals. :) Glad things are going well for you so far!

Same as Biblio! I don't usually go on the other forums much, but so glad I came on to see this lovely message! I'm glad things are still going well for you! We miss you!

Hiii ladies!
I miss you too! At first I thought about going over to your journals, but I did not have time to read through and catch up properly, so I would just leave a similar message to all of you, so I decided to make it a thread of what I want to say instead :)

I will keep stalking that BFP thread until all of you show up there!

Coco- I'm in the TWW (I think- you never know with my cycles and I've had 2 dips!)- next week should be AF or testing so I'll make sure I'll update you!

Also good luck with your appointment. I bet you'll be feeling movements soon!

Coco- I'm in the TWW (I think- you never know with my cycles and I've had 2 dips!)- next week should be AF or testing so I'll make sure I'll update you!

Oh please do update me!!!! Best of luck! It would be such a great Christmas present! :dust:

Everything went fine with my appointment. We heard the little one's heart beating and DH recorded it on his phone :) He/she was moving around a lot and the midwife said that my uterus is a bit below my belly button, which means that baby is growing well :)

Hooray! Glad all is going so well with you!

(I don't know that I'll ever post BFP in a thread specifically for that.... With my lack of venturing into the forums, I'll probably forget all about it. ;) )

Same! I didn't know there was a BFP thread. I'll be too busy updating my journal and all the groups and testing threads I'm in now! But you'll see it on my signature if it happens!

haha, ok. Thanks for letting me know! I will check your signatures then but do message me too when it happens!

Oh, Coco- you might be a lucky charm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->