Jumping on the bandwagon

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Since quite a few people have announced they are WTT i thought i may aswell too, although we're not really focusing on WTT

We've decided to TTC for a brother or sister for Brooke after our wedding next year, so it will be September 2010 ... Brooke will be 21 months by then so just the right age gap if i fell pregnant fairly easily :thumbup:

So i've got a year to wait, i can do it i think, the wedding will keep me preoccupied :muaha:

Thats what I aiming for too. :D and so is Vickie, so we may all be preggo together again!

Yayy :) glad you're over here too.
We dont have a date set to TTC :( Its horrible not knowing when x

and me! Well I have december so far but Im working on september. One step at a time :D How great would it be if we were all preggo together!

that's what i'm hoping for too. Our Wedding isn't til May 1, 2010 and we TTC next Aug. I should be busy enough to keep my broodiness at bay. These ladies here in WTT really help when you need to talk though.

I think we will be the same too! Around mid next year :D

Good luck girlies and hope you can wait that long :D

Yay lots of people moving over ^^

PP! Never thought I'de see you in here! Woohoo!!

:wohoo: this is soooooooooo fab honey! as you no - US TOO!! :yipee: it would be so great to all be pregnancy buddies together! sam - hope you can get september too ;) if not - i'm pretty sure i'll still be in ttc by dec xx

You're such a lucky moo getting married. I hope to be pregnant by December next year but if not, we could be TTC at the same time.

Hopefully by the end of next year we will be pregnant too :) Hoping to move house around oct/nov and start TTC!!

:happydance:

How wonderful, everything is going so well for you right now it is lovely :cloud9:

xxx

awww :wave: well welcome to WTT :D
I definitely think it's good you have your wedding to concentrate on and take your mind off things :) xx

Heellllooooo! Its getting so lovely and busy in here now - hurrah! xxx

we want to TTC in Nov this year now we are married so waiting at the mo, coming off pill after next month to have a break before we start trying :shock:

xx

Only just seen this. This year will fly for you will all the planning u have to do, and before we know it, you'll be preggers again!! :wohoo: x

We're looking to try Sept/Oct next year too.

Enjoy planning your wedding PP, will be a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"