Jumpsuit to a wedding

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on jumpsuits for a wedding?

I have two weddings next month and I still don't have an outfit for either of them. My big problem is I'm going to be 37w3d and 39w2d pregnant so my options are somewhat limited without absolutely breaking the bank. I've literally been looking for months and haven't found anything. I recently stumbled upon a jumpsuit from Katie Piper which I think is lovely BUT I'm not sure if it is wedding appropriate and I think it might only be if I wear killer heels - which let's face it, isn't going to happen. Thoughts?

Also I've checked asos, new look, h&m, next etc. Any suggestions of where I could look for alternatives as I'm running out of time!!

Attachments

• belle_pr_WTT_0747_f1__25963.1528892653.jpg
    belle_pr_WTT_0747_f1__25963.1528892653.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 19
That is wedding appropriate hun a few people wore jump suits to my sister's wedding

That’s a lovely jumpsuit. I definitely think it’s wedding appropriate.

Totally wedding appropriate its lovely

It is definitely wedding appropriate but might be a pest getting it off/on again for the loo. :haha: But seriously it's lovely!

Totally wedding appropriate, plus being that pregnant I think you can have a pass to wear whatever you want and no one will think twice about it!

Thanks ladies. Might just go for it then. I don't know how easy it'll be to get in and out of for the crazy amount of bathroom trips I'm sure to have to make :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->