June 2013 first time bump buddies wanted

Omg congrats!! He is sooo adorable!! Yay first baby of the thread is here.. Hopefully the others will come along soon.. Wishing u a fast recovery

So I've been feeling really nauseous all day. I think the OJ I had this morning was bad, even though it's supposed to be good until June 2. But I didn't even have a full glass cause I thought it looked weird. I only had a couple ounces I'd suppose. But I've also been having all this pressure today. It did get better, but then it got worse. It hurts to walk. It took a good few minutes just to get up to my front door from the car in the driveway. I actually want to cry from me not feeling well and all this pressure combined. I'd love it if this meant that Virtue was coming, but honestly I don't know what any of this means.

I just looked up how I'm feeling and everything I've seen says it's early signs of labor. Even my back hurts, but only on the right side. I just figured it was either because he's resting over there, which he is. He's always favored that side. Or it was because of that fibroid which is also on that side. Thank God my appt is tomorrow cause I want to cry right now. It's not that it's so horrible, but I'm tired, this pain is constant, the nausea is constant, and I still want to eat dinner, but I'm afraid to cause my tummy's upset.

He still doesn't fully open his eyes but that's from day two
Funny how most kids cries I find irritating and mine is like music to my ears

Can't wait to hear about all your experiences and see your gorgeous bundles of joy

Lots of love and hugs from baby Henry

CONGRATULATIONS PINK!!! he's BEAUTIFUL.

I'm getting ready to go to my appointment now. Had bloody show in the middle of the night and contractions about a half hour apart, not painful at all just tight, then it all stopped. Sigh. At least I'm taking this as a sign that I won't be a week overdue. Hopefully.

I will, I promise. Honestly I'm not expecting much though. Sorry, I was just jumping in the shower, but I was going to reply to you, No Doubt.

I'm sorry you feel like crap- I just keep telling myself it will be over soon (although soon is relative). Nap lots if you can, if nothing else it helps the time pass.

Thanks 27.

Update from my appt today. He said that either the pain will continue and I'll go into labor or the pain will stop and I'll feel better. He did tell me how to sneak in under the radar though so I don't have to wait out the full 42 weeks. And he said they can induce, but I have to be 39 weeks, have a soft cervix, and be 2-3 cm. So as soon as that last one kicks in, I'm sneaking in under the radar. I am glad though that he did an nst cause of the less movement but he said everything looked great and he's not concerned at all. He too thought I was having a big baby and said that they will let me go to 11lbs!

I didn't even think to ask if there was more progression with the effacement cause I was so focused on the dilation and the fact that there was NONE! I know I'm effaced 50-60% from a couple weeks ago, but not sure what it is now.
He did say to go home and make whoopie cause that does help. Hubby wasn't too pleased to hear that, but I think he's more on board with the middle of the night sessions now.

Side note...thank God I turned on the air this morning cause I couldn't have coke home to this heat today.

Let us know what they say 27!

75% effaced, 1 cm? Dilated (she said a fingertip width). So I just hang out in the meantime! Was definitely bloody show. Nice to know its doing SOMETHING. she did tell me I can't hurt myself so if I want to do yard work and the like I can. Yay!

Other than that, back for regular appointment next wed (which is 2 days past my due date) and if baby isn't here yet by then, I will have an appointment with the fetal assessment unit at the hospital to see if baby is still happy in there or of they need to induce right away.

Glad I'm not the only one with a lot going on but little progress. I don't get it either. But I guess we'll just hang out and wait.

Spotting started again around bedtime last night, so did cramps and mild, irregular contractions. Yeah baby! Definitely not hospital time yet, but I'll take what I can get! I've been trying to down play (or just plain not telling) my mom about some of this so she's not on my doorstep for days.

Wife works a 12 hour day shift today (although her boss said she can leave at any time if I need her) and then she's off for two weeks holidays. So it would work out well if baby could come today or tomorrow!!

Hopefully that will work out for you guys. Hubbs is just working up until...so am I.

Did I tell you guys that I'm off work? (I'm on my phone and too lazy to click back through old posts). On sick time until baby is here and then mat leave will kick in. Unbelievably glad to not be at work. Kudos to you guys who are still working, I'm pretty sure I would have killed somebody. Also, I like napping several times a day, lol.

Contractions have been about 10 min apart for the last two hours, but I think they're going to stop/taper off again. And they still don't hurt. My belly gets really really hard, and I ache, and that's it. The best period cramps I ever had we're still worse than this. Which is what makes me think this isn't the real thing yet!

I'd have to say I agree with that 27. Don't think af should feel worse than labor. Maybe these are just for the effacement and when the dilation kicks up the real contractions will start?

Went into the doctor today and he said I am a finger tip dialated..I was hoping he would say like 6 haha high hopes? maybe but I am ready
After he was done I got bad cramping and almost felt sick..normal?

Also as soon as I put my head down to sleep I start having bad thoughts..like what if something happens to her during labor or what if the cord is around her neck and we dont know about it? Or what if something happens to me while giving birth and I never get to meet her?
My girlfriends with kids say its very normal to have these thoughts when you get close..but geeze they give me insomnia like crazy.

I've read that those thoughts are normal hun. I know how that can give you insomnia. I'm sure everything will be fine though. I'm like you and my mind has a tendency to run away with me. Look at all these people walking around...something has to be going right in the delivery room, lol.

So someting is definitely happening. Out of no where my boobs just started aching really bad. I had to hold them with my arms and apply pressure so it would stop. People keep thinking Virtue is gonna come this weekend. I hope they are right, but we'll see.

Wow maybe!!
I was hopong for this weekend to but i doubt it I have a weird feeling I will go over my due date :( I think she is stubborn haha

Went into the doctor today and he said I am a finger tip dialated..I was hoping he would say like 6 haha high hopes? maybe but I am ready
After he was done I got bad cramping and almost felt sick..normal?

Also as soon as I put my head down to sleep I start having bad thoughts..like what if something happens to her during labor or what if the cord is around her neck and we dont know about it? Or what if something happens to me while giving birth and I never get to meet her?
My girlfriends with kids say its very normal to have these thoughts when you get close..but geeze they give me insomnia like crazy.

I've read spotting and cramping are normal after internal check. I've been queasy off and on with the contractions. As for the crazy thoughts, ask my wife how many full blown panic attacks she's had to talk me down from. Lol. Totally normal.

I just want her here and safe in my arms the anxiety is killing me..but I just try to go day by day in hopes it gets better :)

Came home yesterday and made the hubbs help me out. Woke up in the middle of the night with contractions every half hour so, which wasn't bad cause I could sleep in between them but then they started coming every 10-12 minutes. Just waiting right now. Still going to work today. Not really sure what's gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->