June 2013 first time bump buddies wanted

Hey catch, glad you got pampered ��
I didn't have dry nipple before but they did crack and bleed a little once I started breastfeeding anyway :/ I used a nipple cream from the hospital and rubbed some milk on them each time I pumped or breastfed, they were healed within 3-4 days! If yours are dry already apply some nipple cream from any pharmacy now ;))

No baby yet :(( and I am so tired!! I am at my desk right now and want to fall asleep and yell at my coworker all at the same time haha
My dad is my boss so I dont know how to tell him I am ready to go and relax a little before she gets here.
i feel like I am the only one here he can count one..everyone else is flacky and such plus I do the paperwork.
I know they will be fine without me I just feel guilty but I hurt and will be 10 months on wednesday so what to do?
I wanted to work until the end but I am at the end haha she just hasnt arrived yet..HELP PLEASE

Thank u no doubt! I will try it out :)

Asen, where r u?? Did u go into labor?? Hope ur well

Thanks pink!!

Asen, u r so strong to still be working!! I can hardly go for a walk and today I'm in so much pain down there.. No more false hope! I'm ignoring all pains lol.. Dr appointment on Thursday so will see if there is any sign of dilation cause been aching all week ..

I think u should tell ur dad that u need a break now...otherwise ull be too tired when baby comes.. Enjoy those days and do things for urself..

Take care everyone! :)

Catch that sounds promising! A few days before I went into labor I was really sore in my down stairs and I was crampy and achey to the point of having to stop in my tracks. I saw my doc that day who said that was good and to go home and have sex. We had sex the next day and in the middle of night the contractions started.

Ladies..still no baby! I go in tomorrow to be scheduled to be induced hopefully he doesn't make me wait to long!!
On another note I took today off to relax I ended up running around doing things all day then I came back to float in the pool and got myself a nice sunburnt belly haha I read that it doesn't affect baby and I was nice and cool while in the pool an had sun screen on so oops so much for relaxing haha
Just had to share :))
But work again tomorrow..thank you for caring catch it means a lot!
Also I will update after my appointment :))

No doubt, yay I hope so! Ima have me some sex tonight lol.. I hope labor is soon

Asen, good luck hun.. Hopefully our girls come soon!

Ash did you talk to your dad about taking some time off now? I know working up until is exhausting...been there, lol. I'm sure he would understand. Everyone else will just have to step up.

Catch hope that does the trick for you!

I am so worried.. At my appointment today everything was measuring on track except for FL.. It was shorter than last week!! Isn't this strange... Dr told me its not something to be concerned about.. But how can it be shorter than last week??
Last week it was 37+ which is on track
This week it was supposed to be 38+ but instead it's 36+..
I don't know if it makes a difference if he's measuring the right fl or the left?? What do u think.. Her weight is going up which is good cause last week she actually was smaller at abdomen than anywhere else.. I'm so confused about the FL going shorter.. I didnt think that was possible...

Sorry catch. Can't help you there. But I'm sure it's fine. Maybe last weeks measurement was off. You never know.

Oh yeah and about the sex. The doc said to make sure hubbs ejaculates. He said there's something in the ejaculate that starts contractions/dilation. He said the female orgasm doesn't hurt either, but it's more the male.

Ya I read about how sperms can soften the cervix and get things going!!

Thanks Hun :) please pray for us.. We r so impatient!!

So here I am at 40 weeks and so sad when he told me there was nothing going on no dialation or anything I started balling its so discouraging!! And he scheduled me to be induced for next Wednesday so I will be at 41 weeks my heart is broken I want to meet her
On a good note I was so upset today I told my dad I am done working

Oh Ashley, I'm sorry hun. But stay positive. You never know how things will play out. Maybe you're one of those people where it all happens at once. If nothing else though at least now you're done with work and you know come next Wednesday one way or another things will be getting started by next Wednesday.

So sorry to hear that Ashley! I have been told that things can happen over night though so don't loose hope and I hope time flys by and you'll have her in your arms before you know it!! Can't wait to see your and catchs babies !!

Join the no sleep wagon soon haha -.- just burped him time for the shortest nap ever! Ta ;D

Girls I cramped for almost an hour every 10-15 mins.. Then I went to the bathroom and when I wiped a huge chunk of mucus came out.. There wasn't blood in it.. It was yellowish and thick and mucusy.. That's the mucus plug right!!!? I wonder when labor is but I've stopped cramping..

Sounds like it Catch! Oohh exciting! You should be dilated at least a little bit to lose your plug. I was only a half cm when I lost mine. But now you could go into labor anywhere from now until 2 weeks from now. Hopefully that's not the case on the two weeks, lol. I went the afternoon I lost mine. They say most people will go within in the next couple days. Keep us posted!

Oh, and keep in mind that may not be all of it, you may lose more mucus and it's ok if it's tinged with pink or streaks of blood.

Wow catch best of luck! I am jelouse :)
But yes keep us posted!!

I hope not two weeks! I will sure keep u updated... Nothing new so far.. I hope things progress faster!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->