JUNE 2016 - TWW distractions and support

lesondemavie

Mama to 2 rainbows & 4 Angels
Reaction score
Hi all, hoping to get together a group for support this month. I'll be starting Prometrium for the first time on Saturday 😁. I'm super nervous and bracing myself for the longest TWW of my life (previous LP was 10-11 days). I'm sure we all could use a little cheering on and some laughs for a distraction as we wait. Cheers to BFPs in June 2016 :dust:.

Woohoo!!! I'll be stalking this and cheering you on :)

Hey love, count me in. Won't be in the TWW for a bit but feeling really great and ready to get going with this cycle! I've started exercising again (finally!) so hoping that will be a bit of a distraction.

I'm also starting a new crochet project (I'm such a granny!) I'm making a mermaid tail / blanket type thing for my SIL which is going to take me a while, especially with a kitten around that's loves to attack anything remotely string like!!

It's my MILs 60th in a couple of weeks, plus my mum is coming to stay with us for a week at the end of the month (which will prevent early poas craziness) were going for a massage and going to see a show.

Do you have anything lined up, apart from unpacking?

Ah you'll still be in your TWW in June sometime MrsU that totally counts, and right now you're in that first TWW - waiting to O!

Haha that is a funny hobby to have with a kitten :haha:. That project sounds amazing. Does your mom not know that you're trying again?

The big move is tomorrow, funeral services are Monday (we think), working next weekend, and then trying to plan a little getaway in Malibu for the weekend after that. I just need to book the rooms at the bed and breakfast for that last item. I'm also doing lots of research right now on gardening so I can get started on fixing things up, and DH and I are planning to make our own farmhouse table for the space next to the kitchen. I also want to start exercising again after we move, and we'll have to figure out a new path for our morning walks. It's going to be so beautiful there in the early morning. I can't wait!

Count me in! My period is due 14 June, and ill probably start testing 10 June.... cause I'm obsessive lols. This is our first cycle trying for #2, and I have a history of miscarriage, so I'm hoping I get my BFP and it sticks

Hi Pink! Nice to meet you! I'm also usually a poas addict, but with the Prometrium I think I'll just wait until it's time to test and stop (or hopefully test and keep going!). How are you staying distracted this TWW? I'm guessing that baby of yours keeps you pretty busy :)

You can never have too much support during the TWW right??

I am fairly certain that I O'ed yesterday, just waiting for FF to give me CHs... this is my first cycle with clomid and my 14th cycle ttc #3!

He does keep me busy lol. So far I'm just spending my summer days working and swimming. I'm trying not to obsess too much, I would love to be pregnant, but I'm not in a horrible rush since my son did just turn 10 months old. Some people think I'm crazy for wanting another already, and sometimes I think I'm crazy too!!

Leson - all the new house stuff will keep you busy! We're still doing stuff 10 months on! Yeah my mum knows we're TTC again but I don't want to do any tests while she's here. If it were to be a bfp ([-o<[-o<[-o< ) we wouldn't tell anyone for a good while again.

Hi pink! I don't think you're mad for wanting another so soon, although we're TTC #1 so I can only imagine how busy you are!! But you never know how long it's going to take (hopefully not long for you)so it's a good idea to start early.

Hi Mrs C, hope the clomid works it's magic for you this cycle!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

That's my thought mrscletus! Welcome to the group and fx Clomid does the trick for you. How were your symptoms? My SIL is waiting to start her first cycle with Clomid and I think she's a bit nervous.

I don't think you're crazy at all pink! With as much as this TTC process is taking me for #1, I plan to start trying for #2 as soon as I can. I figure it might take a while again, and I'm not getting any younger!

Bit bittersweet tonight spending our last night in our first home. So many planning thoughts running through my head. I think our 3rd bedroom might just stay empty until we need a nursery 😂. We literally have nothing to put in there except for a yoga mat and some dumbbells:haha:. Ah well I'm sure it will all work out. I think I'm going to tackle the orange tree and blueberries first when I have time for the garden.

Happy Saturday all and cheers to some fun weekend distractions!!! <3

Leson- we so O'ed on the same day!! Eek!! So exciting to get CHs!!
I got so much house work done yesterday... Took my dd shopping and my ds out to dinner when dd went to a friends house! Today is all about getting my flower bed in. I am so late in the spring, but I plan on planting perrienials, so it's about the years to come not just this year! Lol
How is everyone else's weekend going??

Ah yay an O buddy!! A flower bed sounds great! Hope all goes smoothly with the planting. I'm doing the opposite in my garden. Likely digging up the flowers here and replacing with succulents. They lifted water restrictions for now, but I'm pretty sure we'll be back in a drought after El Niño passes. That way my berries trees and veggies can get the bulk of the water and the rest of the garden won't need as much :).

Our move went smoothly yesterday, but getting the truck down the small dirt road was a challenge. The neighbors were very particular about not hitting the tree branches and preserving the bee hive so we have pollinators, but they were all super nice &#128077;. We unpacked up a bit, bought a new tv - which is already broken and needs to go back &#128078;, and then crashed. I'm pretty exhausted today, but more unpacking is needed before we drive 5 hours up to DH's family for his gpa's funeral. I'm worried about leaving our furbabies &#128568;&#128570;&#128568; so soon after moving. Two of them seem to have adjusted well (as long as we don't turn on the ceiling fans), but the third cat is still lurking and hiding. Might leave her in a closed room if she's not comfortable before we have to go.

I took my first dose of Prometrium last night. Loved my temp this morning in spite of sleeping with both windows open and only a sheet over me. It's beautiful here at night and in the morning. Crisply cool, and there are so many sounds - birds, crickets, etc. I did not appreciate the rooster at 330 am. That may need to be my new temping time :haha:. I guess the coyotes were quite loud too, but I slept straight through that.

Hope all is well with the rest of you! Cheers to a new week :)

Enjoying the summer weather! I've been cramping a bit, which is a good sign! I went swimming yesterday, and now I'm all worried I shouldn't have cause it might've washed up there too much? Or the chlorine could be bad for growing a potential baby lol? I'm probably being crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->