June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

AF hasn't actually fully gotten me yet, I'm not bleeding red yet, just pink but my temp has dropped dramatically and I have painful cramps.
But just to get rid of the last one, I took this FRER just now.
There's no way that's not positive is it? It showed up almost straight away.

With the temp drop and onset on AF, im gonna guess chemical...?

Attachments

• 20180701_144708.jpg
    20180701_144708.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 24
Minnie it sounds like a chemical to me. I wish I had better advice:hugs:

Yeah I think so too.
I've just posted in the pregnancy tests bit too, hoping someone will share a miraculous, identical story thst had a happy ending...

my latest update...although I wasn't going to test any more I had to see what a frer would say at this moment.

I took a walmart cheapie and I am 99% sure its a BFN, my frer line is still as dark as my 10dpo test.

I am counting myself as not pregnant right now and waiting too see if af shows her face. If she comes I plan to use a frer afterwards and see if it still comes out positive. Then I will know that if I can't use frer for testing.

Attachments

• 20180701_063631.jpg
    20180701_063631.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180701_102612.jpg
    20180701_102612.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180701_102436.jpg
    20180701_102436.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
That's so bizarre JL. I can unserstand only having a BFP on FRER for a day or 2 but it's been ages now. I'm sorry I have no advice for you, but keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Jl it's so bizarre how strong the lines are on the frer and not on the cheap ones... when are you due af ?

Yeah I think so too.
I've just posted in the pregnancy tests bit too, hoping someone will share a miraculous, identical story thst had a happy ending...

Well it might not be over yet as I spotted for a day or 2 around AF due time for the first 3 months of my recent pregnancy
I hope your spotting goes away too because that frer sure looks positive to me and I reckon if it was chemical then the line would be gone by now if full AF was coming
I went hospital and everything with my spotting, bet they were sick of me :haha:

Jlm that’s looks like great progression on frer (last one looks darker) and I would say you are pregnant and ask doctor for blood test if you can to confirm, or try a A CB line test,
If i remember rightly (sorry if not you) you were getting not pregnant on digitals
Just to let you know that I was getting at 7 weeks I was still getting 1-2 weeks on digitals do they are not that senditive(50ml in fact)
Frer are 12ml

Shorty- AF is due on the 3rd so we shall see...shes 2 days away.

Pixie- after the test dried like the 10dpo i could tell it was actually darker. And you are correct i keep getting not pregnant clear blue test but positive frer digi. I would buy more tests but i think that would drive my husband mad, i spent so much on tests this cycle. As of right now I cant get to the doctors because Im on vacation right now.

Hey ladies. I'm feeling positive enough to call mine a :bfp: :happydance:
AF was due Thurs. That am got the faintest line on FRER... So light I thought it maybe a indent. Held for 4hrs on Friday cause I read some people test better in afternoon. Still super light... started to think I was crazy but just still FELT pregnant. easy@home Sat (yesterday) was BFN (seriously those tests suck)... this am (Sunday) after a good long night hold I got a nice, but still light... But definite pink line. So so so excited I wasn't just going crazy. My emotions have been all over the place it's crazy. :wacko:

jlm... I didn't get my still light but for real :bfp: till AF was 3 days late... hold in there. My FRER was just the faintest of faint and not progressing till then. Hold in there. They are just so sensitive I think we get the early glimpse the other tests can't give you. You've said you FEEL. trust your body for now my dear. 3rd will be here before you know it.

I'll post pic when I'm in better service. I'll try the tips you ladies gave me. Thanks for all the support.

Jlm... I'm going to keep stalking to see how your story ends.

Congrats to all the other :bfp: and best energy and baby dust for next cycle for the :bfn:

Pray, Hope, send positive energy to me that this is a sticky bean who grows well and goes full term to be a happy healthy baby :baby: :kiss:

Congrats to those with BFPs! JLM, that is insane, those are straight up positives, and pink (not like just grey or faulty or something). You've GOT to be pregnant or you and FRERs just have a very weird relationship. Lol. Hoping AF stays away tomorrow for you.

Minnie, that looks positive to me, but I can't tell if it's pink or grey. Keep us posted!

As for me, I'm moving over to the July thread. I am on CD 3. The witch got me. On to July!

I'sorry to hear that MissDoc. I'll see you on the July thread!

My update: my lines were pink in real life and i had about 7 positive tests in total, across 2 brands. Sadly, im now bleeding heavy, so I guess it was a chemical. It's not as bad as the last one because I only just found out and knew there was something wrong from the start so didn't really get the chance to be excited about it, but it's still pretty upsetting, just thinking about what could have been.

On the other hand, I've been trying for years and years now, and we've managed to catch twice in 5 months. If we keep trying, surely 1 will have to stick eventually and I'll be glad that's the one that stuck.

I'm sorry to hear that, Minnie. I really hope for a sticky positive in the near future. I do think it's promising that you've had two eggs get fertilized in just 5 cycles. That's pretty darn good. See you over on the July thread.

Here is my latest update. I woke up to another temp drop. It was higher then yesterday but still low (still above coverline). I went with family to waterpark and I just knew I had gotten my period as I was sitting there. I went to the bathroom and sure enough it seems she started and the cramps have come full force. I guess I will chalk this one up to another chemical. I didnt think we would have a chance in july but I guess we will so I will be moving onto the July thread. I dont plan to test this cycle until AF is officially late. This pain is almost more then I can handle.

Thanks for all the support

So sorry jlm and minnie :hugs:

I hope July brings you rainbow bfps/babies.

Jl and Minnie...I’m really sorry. I thought this was your month for sure. Hoping that you get strong, healthy, sticky little beans in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"