June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Any tips on how to shrink a phone pic to proper file size to upload?
I'm struggling. 18 dpo? And AF was due yesterday but no sign of her. Easy@home tests as mentioned earlier seem to be junk. I have the faintest lines on FRER today after 4hr hold with only a couple sips of water. Had previous faint lines too. I know this probably means I'm out but I just feel like I'm not. Husband is trying to be supportive... But he suggested I have a glass of wine with everyone out tonight and enjoy the weekend but I just can't lose hope yet. Help.

I just crop mine to the result window or put on PC right click edit and use paint to resize by changing pixel dimensions

Woohoo af didn't show I really am pregnant :happydance: was so worried all my tests where false pos

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037303&stc=1&d=1530334764

:cloud9::baby::happydance:

That's fab Shorty!

Still no AF but my temp dropped significantly today so expecting AF any minute now.

My temp dropped from 98.8 to 98.4 this morning and another not pregnant on the digi. Im to the point of just expecting I cant use frer to test because no matter what ill get a positive. Its just crazy how positive I can get. I maybe taking a little break to try and focus on what I have right now. I will try and update July 3rd with if AF came or not but for now I cant test anymore not seeing a BFP after getting a "yes+" has really taken a tole on my emotions.

Jlm frer is the most sensitive ad their digi is the most sensitive digi. I don't think you were hetting false positives. It may be a chemical pregnancy though :hugs:

Shorty congrats!!

Minni I'm sorry dear

Godisnotdead wow what a difference in a matter of 10 minutes.

AFM tests seem to be progressing well. I wish bfp ladies a happy and healthy 9 months and the rest hood luck for July.

Jl I wouldn’t do a cd digit until you are late for AF. They aren’t anywhere near as sensitive. Have you tried another FRER to compare to your other FRERs?

Shorty- yay!!!

Flueky that’s wonderful. Love to see progression!

TB- I haven't done anymore frer as the only 1 i have left is the rapid and that says to wait and use on day period is due. I may sneak out today yet and buy a pack just so I can test tomorrow morning and see if its any darker. I must be glutten for punishment as I took my digi this morning at 630 with fmu and got not pregnant. I was trying to get a good hold so I could take the walmart cheapie....I made it an hour and was dumb enough to still take the test but I swear I see something faint but i know its more then likely my mind playing tricks on me. I keep saying I wont test again but i still do.

Attachments

• 20180630_074434.jpg
    20180630_074434.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 20
I see something at the top and bottom of where the second line usually is . Maybe this is your BFP developing on these tests ? Fingers crossed

Thank you babybump...i shouldn't have even taken the test..it was on an hour hold and i told myself no more testing

Jlm I don't think an hour hold would be long enough for this test. I hope we have a wonderful update from you Tuesday. Also, it's reall hard to resist POAS. DH has told me I can't do frer tomorrow :haha:

FX for you

JL - how frustrating for you! I hope you get a real answer soon x

As for me, still no AF, still no sign of it and still a hint of a line on my latest test. They're prob just indents or evaps - ive heard FRER's have been crap for that lately.
If they were the start of a BFP, then they should be more visible by now as I'm 14 dpo (although this is now my longest cycle in over a year) and my temp would have stayed high wouldn't it? I mean, it's still above coverline but dropped quite a bit today.

Oh this is probably just my body playing tricks on my mind again and I'm falling for it!! I'll prob wake up with AF tomorrow and feel stupid for even thinking there was a chance I might be pregnannt!

Attachments

• 20180630_225147.jpg
    20180630_225147.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 14
Thank you babybump...i shouldn't have even taken the test..it was on an hour hold and i told myself no more testing

It’s so hard not to test no matter how many times we tell ourselves . Good luck for when you next test

How long was your hold for this test? Those previous FRERs were definitely not evaps or indents. They were too dark and clear. If you don’t get your BFP, I’m inclined to think you had a chemical

How long was your hold for this test? Those previous FRERs were definitely not evaps or indents. They were too dark and clear. If you don’t get your BFP, I’m inclined to think you had a chemical

Were you talking to me? If so my hold for the last test I posted was only an hour and walmart cheapie. I may get a FRER tomorrow but never got out today.

Oh this is probably just my body playing tricks on my mind again and I'm falling for it!! I'll prob wake up with AF tomorrow and feel stupid for even thinking there was a chance I might be pregnant!

As predicted... :cry:

Another temp drop this morning and although there might be a faint line on the walmart cheapie it doesnt look like it has color so Im chalking it up to be an evap line. I honestly dont believe I was ever pregnant just getting false one on frer. We are taking a break starting next month becase of vacations next month followed by I dont want any more birthdays to line up (4 out of the 5 are all summer, may to july) we will start back up in november or december.

Minnie I'm so sorry :hugs:

Jlm I'm so sorry too :hugs: I hope you catch quickly when you ttc again.

Any tips on how to shrink a phone pic to proper file size to upload?
I'm struggling. 18 dpo? And AF was due yesterday but no sign of her. Easy@home tests as mentioned earlier seem to be junk. I have the faintest lines on FRER today after 4hr hold with only a couple sips of water. Had previous faint lines too. I know this probably means I'm out but I just feel like I'm not. Husband is trying to be supportive... But he suggested I have a glass of wine with everyone out tonight and enjoy the weekend but I just can't lose hope yet. Help.
If on mobile adjusts the brightness/contrast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->