June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Tashy- so sorry but you are definitely not out!
Minnie- I hope that turns into a nice clear line!
Flueky that looks great!

Jl- will you test again today?

I dont know if Ill test in the evening but the pic in my other post were my tests from this morning.

Oh whoops! I thought those were the same as yesterday. You’re not going to be getting very clear and darker lines on FRER I’d you aren’t producing HCG. Can you get a blood test?

JL I think those tests show progression. They look like really good lines!

Oh whoops! I thought those were the same as yesterday. You’re not going to be getting very clear and darker lines on FRER I’d you aren’t producing HCG. Can you get a blood test?

I can't as Im on vacation till the 10th. I know cycle 3 when I had my CP I had lines like this but got a no on the frer digi which is giving me a little hope. Also I didnt get a semi dark like til I was 14dpo(i think) and that day I started bleeding. Are you thinking I should be concerned? AF not due til 3rd.

Angel- thanks I think I see some progression as well. Its def darker compared to my test at 7dpo and 8 dpo. Im just so afraid it wont stick.

Just went to bathroom and when i wiped there was what looked like light brownish discharge...sorry tmi but not sure what to make of all this. I guess time to sit and wait and see if my period comes

Pink and brown is old blood and is likely from implantation. I don’t think you should worry/ those are really great lines for as early as you are! I understand your worry though, I had 4 early losses in the past year so every positive came with a lot of fear and anxiety. But again, your lines are great for 10dpo! I attached my 10dpo FRER. Bottom one was fmu and top one was smu. But my point is your 10dpo lines look darker or at least as dark as mine were at that stage! Try not to worry!

Attachments

• 0A3F27D4-A2AA-42F4-A5A8-359D73B5DCA5.jpg
    0A3F27D4-A2AA-42F4-A5A8-359D73B5DCA5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
Tb- thank you so much, the discharge didnt seem to last long (1 bathroom trip) your words are very encouraging. I would be lost without this group

Did another Frer this afternoon (and thinking about getting shares!!) and something is catching my eye again. Have tweaked it and there's something but these must surely be indents.
13dpo seems awfully late to not having a convincing line doesn't it?
Spotting and AF are nowhere to be seen at the moment.

Attachments

• 20180629_175912.jpg
    20180629_175912.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 18
Pic quality is poor sorry. It looks much more obvious on my phone screen.
Here is the untweaked version - not sure if you can even see it at all.

Attachments

• 20180629_175912.jpg
    20180629_175912.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
Minnie I definitely see it on the tweaked one. I wouldn’t worry about it being 13dpo. As long as the line becomes more clear and AF stays away. I knew a lady on the December boards who didn’t get a positive until 15dpo and she was pregnant with twins! So it’s definitely possible. You may have been a later implanter! FXd!

Trying to ger a decent hold to take a walmart cheapie...i bought the equate digi as well but well hold off on taking till tomorrow morning

Minnie I see it on both of them. FX it gets darker.

Jlm brown discharge could be leftover from implantation. I never had brown spotting but had pink once in 1st tri with V. It was right after :sex: so it was just from sensitive cervix.

Any tips on how to shrink a phone pic to proper file size to upload?
I'm struggling. 18 dpo? And AF was due yesterday but no sign of her. Easy@home tests as mentioned earlier seem to be junk. I have the faintest lines on FRER today after 4hr hold with only a couple sips of water. Had previous faint lines too. I know this probably means I'm out but I just feel like I'm not. Husband is trying to be supportive... But he suggested I have a glass of wine with everyone out tonight and enjoy the weekend but I just can't lose hope yet. Help.

I dont see anything :(

I am done testing till maybe sunday before my husband leaves again.

Attachments

• 20180629_201447.jpg
    20180629_201447.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 17
Wishing it sometimes works for me to screen shot the picture, crop then try to post

Jl how long did you wait. You have to wait 10-15 minutes with those almart ones

Godsnotdead- Yay that is so exciting!! Pics?

Wishing- Thank you, my af isnt due til July 3rd so I have a long time to wait (or will seem like forever.) Trying to hold a little longer and going to try another frer since I bought more and if positive, I will attempt the digi (again since I bought more.) I just feel pregnant this cycle, I dont know how to explain it but its there haha

Edit* Held out as long as I could (2 hours) can digis be wrong?

I’m awful!! Lol this is first signal Walmart cheapie from Wednesday 6/27. The next day my BLOOD draw reported 32HCG. Sensitive tests! I did not test Monday or Tuesday so unsure if it would have been positive sooner, but FRER did not pick it up on Sunday 6/24

Attachments

• F7662675-BA52-40CA-8AAA-F0106BC65466.jpg
    F7662675-BA52-40CA-8AAA-F0106BC65466.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member