June 23 testers here

kiralouise93

Reaction score
So I believe I was ment to ovulate tomorrow but think I ovulated yesterday based on my pain and cm not ov test. So thought if start this thread

Hi I'm kira me and my partner have been ntnp for last two months but after last month fail realised we wanted it more than originally thought. And the big testing day for me is 23rd of June wish me luck :)

Please join tell your story :)

My afis due June 23rd as well. According to ovulation tests Monday/Tuesday I ovulated. So a really long tww if its true.
This is month four for us trying. We have a little girl of 18 months

Wow that is a long wait, I'm hoping to hold out for testing until the 23rd but even when we haven't been properly trying found it so hard to wait till af was due to find out, good thing is partner just as bad for waiting lol

Hi I'm lesley I got my smiley thur and fri.on clearblue opk so am either 1-2 dpo:wacko:, this s our 2 month ttc and have wee girl who s 2 x

i know the wait is horrible!
I am sure I won't be able to hold out until the 23rd before testing.

I haven't had any feeling of implantation cramping yet, hoping to get some encouraging signs this week

Hi everyone same no symptoms of implanting yet the bf keeps asking when I can find out so at least I'm not the only one that's impatient lol. Bit nervous coz last month tested before af was due and both me and clynn did tweaks an there was clear lines! And then I was a day late so was really disappointment when I af showed. So this time really gonna try and wait till af is more than day late so I don't get hopes up lol

We are testing June 23 as well. 1 or 2 dpo today. I went by apps more than anything, as we are npnt at the moment. I will bring out the sticks and temping in Sept if no joy by then.

I am 30 and my dh is 37 and we have a son, who was born at 29 weeks who turned 2 today! (his actual birthday, corrected birthday is 25 August).

Very excited about number 2 but also very nervous!

:dust:

Hallo!! Can I join? AF is between 21st-23rd. I won't test until I have a missed period.tired of Bfn.i don't think I even covered my ovulation window..I BD 2-3 days towards my ovulation and then a day after! DH was soo tired and couldn't get to BD.i am abit pissed but what can I go? Am not hopeful but wishing all the ladies goodluck and enjoy the tww with symptom spotting lol!!

Yes anyone one is welcome to join well cm is starting to increase and had bloating abd few cramps today hopefully a good sign. Already starting to get impatient lol.

Update your symptoms and eventually test if wanted would like to see how everyone gets on sending baby dust everyone's way :)

june 23 is my testing day. 13 days to go! lol. I must admit im nervous we bd2-3pre o and 1-2 dpo. I hope we are in this month but im not stressing out

I'm feeling tired, a bit twingey, queasy and light headed. Could these be symptoms or am I just getting sick?!

If I'm looking at my chart right, I O'd on June 9th, & AF is due June 23rd...
I'm in!! :wave:

been having some cramps today, which I am hoping is IB.
I was also going by online charts but when I used ovulation sticks, found out that I ovulate 4 days before the charts suggested, so have been missing the mark for the past three months. Fingers crossed for this one:)

Only slight cramping today which unfortunately for me is quite common but cm had increase and very white hoping this a good sign can't remember the changes with cm from ov to pregnancy and af due any advise ladies ???

I looked it up it said lots of creamy white discharge after o is a sign of preg. I don't know about ladies but im really calm this cycle. I have a lot of hope for us and if not im enjoying my husband

Aww thank you hope so I'm better than last month don't have the urge to test yet but do want to know :)

besides having a little discharge and peeing some more I have no symptoms at all so far and am currently 7 dpo, hoping the no symptoms is a good sign :thumbup:

I'd say it could be shortie58 many cycles I've had sore boobs peeing more nausea and had af so annoying

I am due 6/21-6/23...my cycles are odd. We tried to pinpoint ovulation this month, but we are still not sure if we got it right. But my boobies are SOOOO SOOOOORE!!! To the point that I had a hard time going to sleep last night. I don't remember ever having such pain in them. I pray its not just wishful thinking and we are preggers! I have had cramping the last few days as well, and some out of nowhere nausea that comes and goes fairly quick...

Mind if I join? I'm not on the same schedule as the rest in this post, but I do plan on first testing 6/23 at 11dpo. I wouldn't test early except I'm leaving that day for a 15 day vacation, so I figured I'd go ahead and test before having a drink to help me on my flight ;-)

I JUST ovulated so no symptoms yet, but I had an HSG this cycle (which tends to power wash the uterus/tubes and often leads to BFPs) and I timed everything perfectly.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->