June 23 testers here

Yep!! FertilityFriend confirmed it, & I'm 4 DPO now! :happydance: I feel good about this cycle. No symptoms :)

I'm 5 dpo today and due to test on the 23rd. No real symptons today though, feeling pretty good. I'm wondering if it's bc I'm trying not to SS or if I'm just not pregnant. I really hate this TWW business. lol
Baby dust to you all!

Boobsmcgee22 looks good hoping for bfp for you wish I had strong symptoms but only thing different is extra mood swings and headach and laurana of course you can don't forget to keep updating us :) baby dust your way

Today is my O day! A little late this month for me or I would have been testing on 6/23. My FF chart says AF is due 6/25, but I probably won't test til 6/27 to give plenty of time...that is, if I can wait that long. :)

ooh it's getting so exciting!!! lots of symptoms being seen. I feel a little crampy and tired but no real symptoms. Hoping there is still time for them to develop.
Thinking of testing on Sunday, if it's positive would be a lovely fathers day present for hubby. When do you guys plan on testing?

Today is my O day! A little late this month for me or I would have been testing on 6/23. My FF chart says AF is due 6/25, but I probably won't test til 6/27 to give plenty of time...that is, if I can wait that long. :)

My O was yesterday - looks like you and I will be on a pretty similar schedule :)

8dpo for me now and still no real symptoms, am on night shift at the moment though and most of the night I have had what feels like a stitch in my left side around the area I feel ov pain :wacko:, not too sure what it as as have never exoerienced it before.. so am just gonna wtach and wait until next weekend and see if the witch arrives or I get my BFP

good luck ladies

I would love to join you ladies I am 5 dpo and due for af 22 so if no show I will test 23rd really hoping I get to test lol gl ladies hope this is a lucky thread!!

I would love to join you ladies I am 5 dpo and due for af 22 so if no show I will test 23rd really hoping I get to test lol gl ladies hope this is a lucky thread!!

I hope you're right... I could use a little luck :)

hey ladies I am currently if o on exact right day7dpo. I think I may have o early due to pain I felt. but yesterday at work I had some serious twinges and pain I know for sure it wasn't o pain so maybe implantation? I also have been having nausea come and go last day or so and I woke up crabby as heck two days ago, but that could have been lack of sleep. I haven't been that mean since my last pregnancy. I am not stressed this cycle and I just feel good about this. I ordered pg test online for a cheaper price. I will test sunday just in case its a bfp but I wont confirm until the 23rd when af is due.

Got home from work this morning. And besides the stitch in my side which I had most of the night I felt good, then when I went to bed I got this really sharp pain right across my tummy so much so I had to curl up in a ball, only lasted a few seconds but boy was it sore :wacko: never had that before either lol, anyone else experienced this ???

Hey ladies glad I'm not the only one thinking this could be a sign but don't wanna get my hopes up

I was ment to o on the Sunday but think I o on the Friday, if I did o early does that bring my af due early my cycles have ranged from 26 days to 28 these passed few months if so bit unsure and last month i was 29 day cycle very unsualy for me but I'm trying to think of it as 28 day cycle coz if I go by 26 I know I can't test earlier and be more tempted to.

had quite a bit more cramps last night which is slightly odd for me and cm increased even further today so much that I had to change (sorry for tmi) but trying to prepare myself, last month got my hopes up done test which when tweaked had very clear lines and was day late but af showed and me and partner were gutted so we both trying to put it back if our minds but both failing always seem to be talk about it lol :)

These were the tests I mentioned about for last month

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 17
these another tweak of same test and another two tests the last one i am aware looks more like an indent

Attachments

• photo(32).jpg
    photo(32).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 3(1) (1).jpg
    photo 3(1) (1).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 12
Sounds like a lot of you ladies are having some good symptoms and I know how you feel Kira I had some convincing lines on frer a few months ago really sorry you had to go through that afm I'm 6 dpo today had some cramping last night not much today but some increased cm so we will see not testing early this month it's to hard on me gl ladies I got fx for all

I'm 7dpo still but the exhaustion is kicking my butt. I'm a little worried I've been coughing really hard until it hurts. Will this affect implantation

Can I join you beautiful ladies? Af is due to visit 22-24..cycle off a lil since my miscarriage :( coughing shouldn't interfer with implantation...good luck girls!!!!

Well, 5 DPO and had a dramatic temp drop... It's barely over my coverline today. I'm so confused right now because I'm pretty sure that it's just way too early for an implantation dip... :shrug: No other symptoms still other than just really very sleepy.

I think you can implant as early as 3/4dpo. I'm having more severe creeping this am, and not a lot of cm but I'm holding or until next Saturday for testing which is when af is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->