June 23 testers here

Positive I really hope that's your implantation dip I have heard you can implant that early cause women get bfp at 8 dpo so they had to implant pretty early gl can't wait till testing time to see who all ends up with bfp!! And Florida I'm sure the coughing won't hurt anything but I'm sorry your not feeling well just be careful what medicine you take don't know if it can effect this early but better safe then sorry

Ok today I am feeling like my heart is racing and I can't catch my breath I feel so weird like I had to much caffeine but I have had none today don't know if its a symptom but I thought I would mention it

Okay... I am only 3DPO and I'm already talking myself into symptoms. I may have crossed the line in being totally wacko:wacko: TTC has affected my sanity in ways I never new possible :haha:

But really... My hormones are doing something crazy... I just hope it's helping build a baby :D

Well cm more than usual but less than yesterday getting doubtful now :/ obly thing is sire boobs but looks like a few ladies have done positive things going on :) baby dust all your way :)

Well just because its less than yesterday dont mean its a bad sign fx for us all

I have had less and less cm but bigger boobs amd some cramps but I'm only 8dpo

My boobs have gone bigger but didn't think that was a sign thought its was just if they were sore and / or sensitive and yea wannanewbaby hope so :) fix for all of us :)

i have been doing some googling which can be dangerous in the tww i know but apparently my shortness of breath is a very common sign in early preg so i got my fx that its a good sign for me

Thank you floridamomma & wannanewbaby! Fingers crossed!

My temp jumped back up! :dance: I slept most of the day and only got up a few times to use the restroom... Either my bladder is getting a bit more active or my body is getting rid of all of this extra folic acid I've been taking! :haha:
I had a weird tightness/pressure around my left ovary that woke me up, I didn't pay much attention to it... I ended up falling right back to sleep but it was definitely a bit odd.

Fx'd for all of us! :thumbup:

Positivevibes how many dpi are you I know the others mentioned implanting (I'm no expert now lol) hurt if you had temp dip and pain in the lower belly I agree it could be implanting fix for you :)

Okay so sum up I think I'm believe I'm am about 8/9 dpo the past week I have experienced a drastic increase in tiredness but didnt think much because so soon after o by boobs are bigger (feel fuller) and this morning a little tender and increase in cm, some moderate cramping approx 3 days ago and got flushes one minute in okay then the next I'm boiling :/

Okay so sum up I think I'm believe I'm am about 8/9 dpo the past week I have experienced a drastic increase in tiredness but didnt think much because so soon after o by boobs are bigger (feel fuller) and this morning a little tender and increase in cm, some moderate cramping approx 3 days ago and got flushes one minute in okay then the next I'm boiling :/

Sounds v promising!

:dust:

Took a test this am at 9dpo no real symptoms other than bigger bonds and exhaustion. It was negative. Not counting myself out I'll test again next Sunday morning

Fx for you. I'm sure you know that it is still quite early so keep positive! :)

Positive your chart is looking very promising I really hope you get a bfp soon when will you test?

Kira your symptoms are sounding really good fx for you

Florida I'm sorry about the bfn but 9 dpo is early you def still have a chance

Afm I'm 8 dpo today and no symptoms really I'm jealous of all the symptoms you girls are having all I had was shortness of breath all day yesterday seems fine today and some mild cramping on and off but I'm gonna stay positive the one time I did get a bfp I really ga no symptoms till a few days after my bfp and I got it at 12 dpo and it as rather faint so gl girls I'm ready to see some bfp!!!

Thanks ladies. I keep cramping on and off but i thought it was gas. I am thing to wait until Sunday

Thanks ladies and my god been on a hormal rollacoaster today I've always been one for bad pms today had been bad I'm worried through coz if it turns out in not I feel like I've gone crazy with symptoms. Fix for all of you things looking good :) and Florida dw it is still early fingers crossed for you :)

Think I am out again this month. Was feeling hopeful as been having cramping for most of the week. Did a test this morning BFN.
I know AF is only due on the 23rd but according to OPK I ovulated on either the 3rd or 4th. Surely if it was going to happen, implantation would of occurred by now and started to show hope.
Feeling quite down as I really do not seem to be in tune with my body

On a few occasions today I was dealing with Katie when we were out and then became wet down below and had to go to the toilet :wacko: since coming home I have been peeing loads hoping its all positive :thumbup:. Oh and no af cramps yet either !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->