June 23 testers here

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me joining your thread. AF is due for me on Wendnesday 26th. I've been TTC for 13mths to date and so really am hoping this month is our month?

I had some spotting last week, also thrush which i don't usually get, some mild cramping and today my boobs are tender. Now usually I don't listen to all these signs and symptoms because i've had them all before (Minus the thrush) but this month I'm going to remain positive and not talk myself out of the game until AF actually arrives, IF she arrives??

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Hi all,

I got a BFP today!!! I'm soooooo happy <3

AF was due Wed (26th) and today is Fri 28th and I had my appointment at the fertility ward at our local hospital to start looking into any fertility problems. The nurse started asking about my history (how long I've been trying etc) and I said I was due 3 days ago, she asked if I'd tested and I said no, so she asked me to do a urine sample. Within 30 secs after she left the room to test the strip she came back in and announced it came up positive within seconds! I came home and did one myself just to make sure and another BFP. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me joining your thread. AF is due for me on Wendnesday 26th. I've been TTC for 13mths to date and so really am hoping this month is our month?

I had some spotting last week, also thrush which i don't usually get, some mild cramping and today my boobs are tender. Now usually I don't listen to all these signs and symptoms because i've had them all before (Minus the thrush) but this month I'm going to remain positive and not talk myself out of the game until AF actually arrives, IF she arrives??

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Hi all,

I got a BFP today!!! I'm soooooo happy <3

AF was due Wed (26th) and today is Fri 28th and I had my appointment at the fertility ward at our local hospital to start looking into any fertility problems. The nurse started asking about my history (how long I've been trying etc) and I said I was due 3 days ago, she asked if I'd tested and I said no, so she asked me to do a urine sample. Within 30 secs after she left the room to test the strip she came back in and announced it came up positive within seconds! I came home and did one myself just to make sure and another BFP. X
Congrats dear. Wish u a happy and healthy 9months.
Would u mind listing some of your symptoms and when u BD etc..?

Alright ladies let's get our practice bding our the way we are on the ovulation countdown. I'm seven days pre ovulation and enjoying every minute of it

Congrats on your bfp!!!! Fingers crossed for soonto be bfp's!! Af came for me yesturday,so im on a new cycle. Doing a 7 day detox and cleanse this time,read about so many bfps afterards.Good luck ladies!!!

I think I just got my BFP!!!!

Two cheapies with faint but definite lines, and one clear blue which gave me a BFN! Not sure what to think now, I have another clear blue for the morning! Xxx

Hi Fairyy

To be honest my symptoms were no different to my period. I was convinced I was going to come on as the cramps I had (started the day my period was due) were EXACTLY the same as my period cramps. My boobs were tender the same as the usually are before a period. I started feeling a little queasy on the second day of my missed period and again on the 3rd late day (when I got the BFP)
I ovulated day 12 of my 28 day cycle and had implantation bleeding 9DPO/10DPO it was bright red (unlike period blood which is brown to start and then a dark red) this was more pinky red and was lasted all day on day 9dpo but only really when I wiped, not so much that I needed a pad or tampon. The day after it started to fade hour by hour until nothing the following day. I did have thrush 5dpo though which lasted a few days (used pessary not knowing I was pregnant) but midwife said it would be ok but I should use the cream only in future.

Hope that helps and and you all for your congrats.

Sending baby dust your way xx

Oh and I started to take a multivitamin but only took it three days before forgettin about them. I took them the week after o, so it might have helped it to be a sticky bean :)

Well ladies the tww is starting for me again. Just wanna check how your all doing would love to here about anyone bfp good luck everyone still waiting baby dust all your way :)

Hello my tww has started again today , hope your all well and we see some more BFP this month, good luck ladies :thumbup:

I'm not sure ladies. I'm using the advance opk from clear blue. It's confusing. It's supposed to flash a smiley face for high fertility and solid smiley on ovulation day. It's just blinking smiley?

I'm still waiting for the temp graph to rise. If I have a 30 day cycle, like last time, should be Thurs. Will bd tomorrow and Thurs, at least - then 2ww

Have had a dip and a rise so I think we're in the 2ww again.
Has anyone thought about when they're going to test?
This month I'm going to try to hold out til af is due - 26 July :)

I'm trading when af is due as well. The 22nd. I had 3 wine coolers last night so i how I'm not out due to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->