June 23 testers here

Sorry hun I'm on my phone so can't give it a go :hugs: how are u feeling today?

Woke up, not even an incline of AF, altho i was crampy yesterday but it was more really sharp stabbing pains so idk. Woke up feeling sick boobs are heavy, nips are sore, i'm shattered and increased wet cm and cp is very very high and tightly shut :wacko:

xo

Well today I'm cd 34 or 4 days late today would have been last day of af now it hasn't even started took another frer with fmu and pretty sure it's bfn df insisted I take it I wanted to wait so now just getting dollar test or were gonna be broke with all these frer. I was wondering what you all think about my symptoms seem so strong at night that's when my bbs really hurt and I will wake up throughout the night and feel af cramps and think ok she will be here when I wake up and then when I finally get up nothing I'm so confused???

I tried tweaking but was same as the last one me and painter see 2 lines but barely sorry Hun hoping you get an answer soon :)

I tried tweaking but was same as the last one me and painter see 2 lines but barely sorry Hun hoping you get an answer soon :)

Thanks I'm having alot of cramps today so maybe she is on the way

16dpo and cp is still high, very wet & facing toward my back tightly closed? Had a terrible sleep last night between hallucenation(sp) dreams that kept freaking me out, and my boobs were so uncomfortably sore that i kept waking up everythime i lay on them.

Had cramps on and off since the day before af was due but had no indication.af is on the way otherwise.

Not sure what to think. Gonna test tomorrow or saturday to give AF last chance.

xo

Iseebabydust, that's wonderful! :) Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

Thank you Very much :) we have been tryin for a couple of months, but this time I didn't check cp and cm or anything. I relaxed, and violia!

Did u record your symptoms iseebabydust?

Massive congrats!!! :yipee:

xo

I know my symptoms but not by dpo...I know by week lol

Week of ovulation: really wet cm, Had a gush of water basically, that's all.

Week after o/before af: breast because sore, but normally they do exactly a week before af, but this time it was more like 4 days before. Also the day before expected af, I Had pains like being poked with needles on the inside in my pelvic area, then went to bathroom, peed, wiped, there was a small spot of brown cm, wiped again, nothing...

Week of af, expected june 17: breast soreness/tenderness, little flutters in pelvic area, both ovaries are throbbing, notice hair is falling out alot, legs lookin like chubacca (Sp?) Every 2 days, sweet drinks like coke and tea makes me nauseous. Drank some tea and it made me sick. Acne, horrible cystic acne around mouth and all over forehead. Took Test 9 days after expected af date, dark positive in fifteen seconds!

Congrats so glad somebody got a bfp!! Thank you ladies for all the kind words as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->