June 23 testers here

AF arrived today... I think... very light and 3 days early... I did have one episode of spotting last week, which got my hopes up, but Im beginning to think Im out for this month! Bit gutted tbh! :-(

No I don't have any test and we haven't left house yet may just wait and test with fmu cause I have already tinkled 2 times today just depends on how long I can hold it. I swear everyday my breast are a little more sore and this morning I'm very dizzy and keep getting got flashes while I was doing dishes an sweeping I was literally sweating. Really hoping for my bfp soon I know if af shows I will be crushed!!

Chunhom 59 I didnt even realise you could get different 1st response tests. I have just looked at the box and I used the test where you take it one day after your missed period. I am sure I am only 11dpo but you have just made my day. Fingers crossed for us all x x

Means your hormones are really high then I bet on the early ones your lines would have been very dark so that really good!!

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me joining your thread. AF is due for me on Wendnesday 26th. I've been TTC for 13mths to date and so really am hoping this month is our month?

I had some spotting last week, also thrush which i don't usually get, some mild cramping and today my boobs are tender. Now usually I don't listen to all these signs and symptoms because i've had them all before (Minus the thrush) but this month I'm going to remain positive and not talk myself out of the game until AF actually arrives, IF she arrives??

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Chunhom 59 I didnt even realise you could get different 1st response tests. I have just looked at the box and I used the test where you take it one day after your missed period. I am sure I am only 11dpo but you have just made my day. Fingers crossed for us all x x

Oh yeah, I went with the cheap one:dohh:

Wanna: Yeah, let us know the result if u test it again.

Thinking to chart my temp this month.. Anyone knows that I can chart now or after my AF?

Good luck Wanna and everyone.

AF came for me today too. Stink.
Looks like my cycle was longer than anticipated and we missed the wee egg.

I'm going to chart my temp this month, looks to me from the Ovulation Thermometer I got that you start on CD1 (ie first day of red flow) - TMI but I am just spotting today so will begin temping tomorrow.

Does anyone know how hard out you need to be? My understanding is that you need to take your temp before you sit up, but I can surely reach out and turn my alarm off, right??

GL for all those waiting on tests - hoping you all get BFP!

No AF as of yet even though I'm due today, but it could turn up over the next few days knowing me.

Symptoms so far today, nausea, full and heavy boobs, a little bit crampy but it's coming and going, A LOT of very wet cm, had very vivid dreams last night and had this horrible taste in my mouth since yesterday so...will see what happens.

To be honest the cramps are making me think I'm gonna come on, but we'll see

xo

Sorry rozzer wish I could help but know nothing about charting and sorry af came babydust for next month

Blue I hope she stays away and you get your bfp

Afm 3 days late last few days sore bbs nausea and indigestion and lose bowels every morning (TMI) sorry testing today with smu!!!

AF came for me today too. Stink.
Looks like my cycle was longer than anticipated and we missed the wee egg.

I'm going to chart my temp this month, looks to me from the Ovulation Thermometer I got that you start on CD1 (ie first day of red flow) - TMI but I am just spotting today so will begin temping tomorrow.

Does anyone know how hard out you need to be? My understanding is that you need to take your temp before you sit up, but I can surely reach out and turn my alarm off, right??

GL for all those waiting on tests - hoping you all get BFP!

+ thinking, now we can start a new cycle. I went out and bought a CVA basal body thermometer at midnight and I started this morning. Sorry, can't answer your Q because I just started and I need to read more about BBT. Good luck.

Good luck to all ladies who are still waiting for BFP :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

@ Rozzer this is for you https://community.babycenter.com/post/a41683213/charting_your_bbt_all_you_need_to_know_...

thought you ladies could take a look dont think i see anything though i uploaded to get tweaked

Attachments

• photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh