June 30th

Hi ladies, I haven't been on for awhile, but I saw this thread and wated to say HI! I'm due June 30th too :) This is our first baby, a boy!

I wonder how many of us will be having June babies or July babies since our due dates are right on the cusp??

I know right! I was 1 week early with my daughter and I think im going to be early again this time around. Seems like this pregnancy is progressing faster then my last.. or maybe its just my wishful thinking to not hit Canada Day.. really don't want to be in the hosp. while everything is going on haha.

June 30th with first! :) can't wait to meet our little man :)

There are SO many people due June 30th and tons that are super close! I'm also due June 30th with my first- a little man as well! So many boys !! :happydance:

How's everybody else doing? I'm anxious as hell! I'm also so f'cking hungry all the time. Tired, sore and excited!

my actual due date is June 29th but Im having a c-section on June 24th

im also due June 30th!!!
but I have a scheduled csection for June 26th.

Im sleepy and tired because I cant sleep through the night (i work full time)
I have 2 boys, 16 and 8, and having boy #3.

im so excited to have this baby!!!

we are due 12th july but bubs is being born on the 29th of june :) so close to your date

I'm due June 30th :) and that's also my birthday...what a fab little pressie that would be! x

I'm due June 26th with our 1st and it's a boy!

Time is flying by, as of tomorrow we are due 'next month' xxx

funny you say that....i was just telling my husband i coudlnt wait til may so i could say im due next month.....lol

I'm having my first baby and it's a girl yay! She's running out of room already for sure!

How's everyone feeling? I've felt a bit off this week, appetite has reduced, bad heartburn, really tired and I've had period type pains on and off. I just generally feel a bit off. TMI but I'm a bit constipated so wonder if its all down to that?

Feeling so tired. Toss and turn at night, more frequent heartburn, and lovely shortness of breath. Also having spasms of back pain don't know if it Braxton Hicks since this is my first baby and this is all new to me. Eager to meet my lil princess but truly nervous about labor and delivery. I'm a planner when it comes to major stuff and I have no control over this so I'm a lil freaked out. Hubby is trying to play it cool but on the big day I think he will cave before me...LOL.

Feeling so tired. Toss and turn at night, more frequent heartburn, and lovely shortness of breath. Also having spasms of back pain don't know if it Braxton Hicks since this is my first baby and this is all new to me. Eager to meet my lil princess but truly nervous about labor and delivery. I'm a planner when it comes to major stuff and I have no control over this so I'm a lil freaked out. Hubby is trying to play it cool but on the big day I think he will cave before me...LOL.

My OH is the same, completely chilled about the whole baby and parenthood thing which is lovely but I wonder if he's just in denial! Or he's just keeping me calm them on the day he'll cave!

Hey Everyone! I saw this post and thought I would join. I'm due on June 26th with my first which will be a surprise. So excited! Like you, Flutterby1982, that is very close to my bday which is July 3rd. Such a great bday present!

Hey Everyone! I saw this post and thought I would join. I'm due on June 26th with my first which will be a surprise. So excited! Like you, Flutterby1982, that is very close to my bday which is July 3rd. Such a great bday present!

Apparently there is only 4% chance of bubs being born on due date but would be amazing hehe :)

I have heartburn in the evening, very tired at the mo (don't remember that last time in third tri but I didn't have a 3 year old then lol) baby very active at night also. My boobs feel mahoosive! have to be very careful how I lie down as I can't get back up again for the back pain lol. Starting to feel a bit 'slower' if you know what I mean but at the same time the nesting instinct has kicked in and I'm keen to get everything tip top before pinkie arrives...anyone else nesting?? I wanna paint the kitchen! :wacko: xx

My birthday is 5th July so baby could be very close to that! Hope not though as that means he'll be late! Due 26th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->