June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Yeah defintely and I saw him being interviewed his voice is soo sexy! So do you reckon Lennon is better and do you think it goes with our surname Gladstone or do the styles of those two names clash? Possible middle name Xavier as this is the surname of all of my spanish ancestors so it has meaning plus it's cool! So it would be Lennon Xavier Gladstone (Leni for a nn) x

ps See your temp still isn't up bet you're glad you had a rest last night! If I was you I'd just do it tonight and every other night now until it rises but I know I would struggle! Good luck x x

Stef,

So nice to hear from you! We were about to send out a search party lol! I just figured you were really busy with new house business, and hoping you weren’t in depression mode due to those stupid stupid people that let you go.

I think the intention is to move over permanently to this thread now.

I’m sorry to hear of all the stress with your new house., but I’m sure it will all be worth it when all is said and done!! I’m so excited for you. FX that it closes next week!

I know what you mean of stress and arguing. DH has been kind of grumpy this last week also….but I know it’s due to the money he’s spending on the front yard and shutters. He’s kind of, hummmm, how shall I say it? TIGHT! And that’s a lot of cash to spend all at once…I totally understand and just let him vent, I let things slide, SS and I just look at each other and give each other “the look” LOL!

I hope your DH is successful in quitting smoking-the ecigs are a step in the right direction!!

I know it was hard to hear all that DH said, but I’m glad he shared his feelings with you. My DH is the same way (open, honest, speaks his mind even when its inappropriate sometimes, although I wonder if sometimes I am just too sensitive?) but he’s not that way in regards to his feelings..I have to yank those out of him sometimes, I try not to because then I cry and I hate crying!!!

:dust: FX that you will get pg soon and DH will find his motivation again to be a better person. Motivation is a strong driver of behaviors, that’s for sure! As a matter of fact, now I'm remembering that when my brother had his first child, he stopped smoking too! He was a social smoker, but quit when my nephew was born.

That stinks about the wasted time, energy, and fuel! FX that you get this work at home position, because like you said, it would be even better WHEN you get your rainbow!! I think last night was the babymaker.......

You and vegas motivated to buy some IC’s from ebay this week, 50 opk’s and 20 hpt’s for $9.99. They should arrive by tomorrow, a few days before I’ll need them. I still have about 15-20 Dollar Store opk’s but will use them along with the IC’s when they start getting darker.

Good news! DH just texted me pix of our front yard--concrete has been poured, just waiting for it to set a lil more, then the colored concrete stamping will begin!! SO excited to get home and see results in person. We are going to the mountains this weekend so I prob wont be able to respond until Monday, but I’ll def be stalking the thread until then!

I'm hoping it closes ASAP too. I'm so ready to move! I want to get packing out of the way but I just know whatever I pack I'm going to end up needing, even if it's something I never use. Things always seem to work out that way!

My OH is stressing about money, too, along with everything else. He's been having to take more time off from work than he likes because of all the house stuff, he had some problems with his car, I missed some work (unpaid booooo) because of renovations in the office... Plus the house stuff... little things are getting to him pretty bad! He was in a good mood yesterday, though, so maybe things are looking up (FX!)

OH is better at expressing his feelings when they're anger, frustration, or happy rather than sad. He doesn't want to upset me with his sadness, I think. I was glad he was comfortable doing it this past time, I think he really needed to get it out, January is a tough month for him between it being a new year, taxes, the day his dad died (and his dad's bday), throw in the house stuff, etc.

I was so glad I got the cheapies from eBay... saved so much money! Especially since I have a POAS addiction. Technically these aren't POAS strips... more like PIAC&DSI (pee in a cup & dip stick in, lol), but still.

Hope the concrete comes out as you wanted! No more muddy shoes!

I understand your reasoning for wanting to donate to your uncle, I can't imagine having to make that decision myself. I would find it hard enough donating to someone who was grateful and not... well, a jerk. You're an amazing person for putting so much thought into it, even after how he has treated you and your family.

So that's where Stef's been! Having loads of special kisses and amazing sex with Blake! :haha: I love that name btw! Ahh, so happy for ya! Make sure to get in a couple more of those sessions to seal the deal for this month! If you caught the start of your surge today you still have a couple more days of fun!

I'm absolutely shattered tonight, coming down with a cold, luckily I have the day off tomorrow so I can have a lazy morning :)

Stef, good luck with getting your house closed off. We move on the 28th February, slightly later date than planned but the main thing is, the house is ours now! It's off the market and just sitting there waiting for us! So exciting! x

Hehe. Special kisses still makes me giggle! I love his name too, he hates it. I'm feeling a little miserable today, too, but I think it's just allergies. I came down with what I think was the flu a couple weeks ago, it was horrible! With all the vitamins and stuff I'm taking I got over it a lot more quickly than everyone else I know that have gotten it, though! I'm so happy for you with the house!

On the names, I love both Flynn and Lennon. I can see Flynn turning into a Flinstone reference though - a combo of it and your surname - Flynnstone.

Stef: Welcome back! Sorry that your closing is delayed and your realtor isn't the brightest, but you are still working on getting it closed so that is good. I hope you get that work at home position as it sounds perfect! Also, I think I might want to change my favorite thing to cupcakes. Just thinking about them makes me happy.

Cupcakes are one of my favorite things ever, lol. I hope you were able to get some sleep! You bribing Charlotte with pink ice cream made me giggle!

Welcome back Stef!!! Awesome news on the upcoming ovulation and fantastic BDing. Maybe if I finally O'd today or will tomorrow, we will be right with each other! As for you oh, that is great that he is so open with you and was able to express those kinds of emotions and let you see him cry. Also, sorry the closing got delayed. Hopefully once the paper work is done things will go smoothly! Sorry about your wasted time with that interview, hopefully the one tomorrow will go well. Are you guys just moving houses in St. Louis or moving cities? Lastly, I love your cat's name, Capone!!

FX to your o'ing! Sometimes his openness is annoying, lol, because he says EVERYTHING that is on his mind. He's even said it bothers him sometimes that he can't keep certain things to himself. We're moving to the St. Charles area - the house is in St. Peters, about 3 minute from the O'Fallon line (and from the house OH grew up in with his dad before his dad died). OH chose Capone - he has a thing for mafia history, Al Capone is his favorite historical person, lol. It took us a good 3 weeks or so to choose a name, we kept playing with different ones and nothing fit until Capone!

I definitely o'd yesterday! If I hadn't had the OPKs I might not have known, I would have attributed it to gas cramps, but in combo with the positive OPK, I know it was o. Normally I can tell easily with the way the cramping feels (last time it was sharp pains in one side and I felt nauseous). Since the mc... everything still feels off! Wonder if it will ever be back to as it used to be, where I was in touch with everything going on.

So we definitely caught good timing, at least! BD'd late Wednesday night, o'd yesterday, BD'd late last night. FX! I soooo want to give OH a positive digi on vday. I also got him What I Love About You. It's a journal type book where you fill in the blanks on questions it asks about your relationship and love, etc. I got it in December with the intention of taking my time filling it out... fail! Now I'm down to 13 days, eek! I also got a sexy outfit for vday night :haha:

Oh yeah... the work at home job I was supposed to interview for today. I got an email from the woman yesterday saying she decided she needs to hire someone local to her (she's in CA), but wants to keep me in mind if she ever needs more help because she likes my experience. I'm upset about it, booooo. Was really looking forward to this one! I did quote that other company that interviewed me on redoing their website, so hopefully when the manager talks to the owner he'll agree.

Hey Stef, congratulations on perfectly timing the bd'ing! I've got a good feeling for you! Fx! Thanks for the input on the name too, I think the Flintstone thing would come up if I used the middle name Stephen especially with the st directly after the Flynn if you get me! Angel, I meant to say I think Carter and Kinsley and Carter and Lucas are both ADORABLE! I've never heard of that girl's name before but I love it! Loving Monroe too, very cool! I have also heard Monroe used on boy's too, a little boy called Reuben Monroe but I think it suits a girl better after Marilyn! Can't you just tell baby names are my favourite subject! Right I'm off for Friday night fish and chips! Nom nom! x

I think Lennon Xavier Glanstone sounds good together. I like it . I also think it is a good idea to choose a name for your angel and Flynn sounds good for that! Enjoy your fish and chips!

Stef~ I am sooo with you! I am a pee-stick-aholicic also!!! lol! I have been going in weekly to get my blood levels tested (paroniod) and I still want to test with a stick! lol! I have a thing going on with my hubby though... We have an old container (a costco size pretzel with peanut butter filling tub) that we are putting all of our change in and in the summer we are going to use to go on a family vacation... everytime I get an urge to test on a stick I have to put the $1 I would have spent at the dollar store in the container! Wow! There is at least $15 alone from me in there!!!!!

Where is my cell phone?
Sitting next to me on the couch

Spouse?
Yes, Married for 7 yrs been together since January 2002. High school sweethearts.

Your hair?
Dark Brown

Your mother?
Haven't spoken since October 2012... complicated as well...

Your father?
Great! Fought for custody of all 4 of his kids from 2 different women and won... was my madaddy lol. My dad is attracted to the not so good women... :( he deserves better than what he has... but not my place... Love him to death but some of his views are kinda wierd....

Your favorite thing?
Music, dancing, kids, cooking (not baking though lol)

Favorite drink?
CocaCola, sex on the beach

What room are you in?
Living room

Your hobby?
Scrapebooking, sewing, wanting to learn how to crotche

Your fear?
needles

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Anywhere as long as everyone in my family is healthy and happy

Where were you last night?
Home

Something that you aren't good at?
Ha! Everything... especially organizing! No good at it... hubby does it

Wish list item?
A new house!

Last thing you did?
Talked to dad on the phone

What are you wearing?
Pink shirt (up to colar bone, Calvin Klein), jeans, tennis shoes... I work at a daycare....

Your pets?
A cat named Star and she is amazing!!! She doesn't bite and when she spats at the kids to warn them she doesn't use her nails ever!!!!

Friends?
Select few... Hard to trust people... Especially with my dh job....

Your mood?
Bored/Blah

Drinking?
water and peppermint tea

Your car?
2007 toyota highlander

Something you're not wearing?
ughh.... I will say the same as Vegas... Hat lol

Your favorite store?
Costco and Fred Meyer

Your favorite color?
Everyone dislikes my answer but it is true... all the colors but brown! Even then it depends on my mood lol!

Favorite Book?
Twilight, I am not as big as a fan as some but it was a good read..., On killings (kinda sounds pshyco and it is but learned a lot), I like true stories....

Favorite Movie?
Too many... depends on my mood... nothing scary though

When is the last time you cried?
A few days ago... I felt so sick that I cried... it was horrible!

Favorite place to eat?
The Ram and Olive Garden

Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
The Beach!!!!

Which would you prefer, Harry Potty or Twilight?
Twilight!

Hey, what a good idea Sweetmomma! You'll be loaded by next summer! I can't believe you're 8 weeks already, phewf, bet it hasn't gone than fast for you, eh! x

Stef: Congrats on O'ing! Hope you caught that egg!

Angel: Have you been getting in enough :sex:? Keeping my fingers x'ed for you too!

Sweetmomma: Ooh, you have Fred Meyer where you live? That was my favorite place to shop when we lived in Portland.

We never discussed names for this past baby. Well, we did after the mc, but I'm not sure if we ever really settled on anything as we didn't know the gender. I think all of the names y'all have come up with are great!

OK, so my celebrity crushes are as follows:
Ryan Reynolds (boy next door hot)
Christian Bale (dark and mysterious type)
Chris Cornell (singer for Soundgarden and Audioslave-am I dating myself with this one?)
Johnny Depp (quirky, but totally hot)
Also, I had a "dream" the other night about the character Dexter. Does anyone watch that? Anyone else have a crush more on a character than an actual actor?

Heading out to dinner with dh tonight. It will be nice to have a date night. We get so few of those these days. Hope everyone else is having a great weekend too!

Jasmine- I can't believe it has been 8 weeks also!!! It goes by fast and slow if that makes sense... Lol! Vegas- yes and I love Fred Meyer!!! I live by Olympia. I use to work at the one in tumwater :) I miss my discount!!!!

Vegas, too much Bding!!! Other than the character I listed I am not sure. I get really into movies and books, so I am sure there have been many!

Sweetmomma, your dad sounds like an amazing man! I also enjoy scrapbooking. I have so much for Carter, I have had to separate it into two books (really need a third) and I would say each book weighs as much as him!! Happy 8 weeks!!!

LOL Angel! I love scrapebooking and feel bad that I haven't been doing it here lately... Izzy has a lot in hers and poor Abby doesn't have a lot at all!!!

So I am going to vent on here.... Please NO one judge or take it personal....
My cousin who is MR and his wife who is even more MR than he is had a child 8 1/2 yrs. ago. They do not have him as he has too many issues for "them" He is severely MR and has multiple issues.... My Aunt has him. He is a good boy to the best he can. He has seizures (and everytime he has one it sets him back to the mental age of 2 or so), Adhd, anger issues, autistic, and the list goes on. I feel really bad for him. He is also very large. Heighth and weight.... (Also she was embarassed she got preggers before they got married so she hid it for 7 1/2 months with NO prenatal care) They had both agreed that they should not try again as the next child would have high chances of having a lot of the same issues. She found out when she was preggers with him she is RH+... they gave her the shot after having him to protect the next baby if she got preggers with in the next two yrs.....
She just found out she was pregnant a few months ago. She thought she was 13 weeks... Yesterday she went into the ER because she has been bleeding for the last few weeks. But she started to fill those depends pads with blood... Within a few hours she filled 3... She gets to the ER and 6 1/2 hrs after getting there still in the waiting room she looks at my aunt and says she is RH+ and she still at this point only had the pregnancy confirmed by a nurse she has not seen a dr. yet... My aunt goes up and tells them that immediatly and they get her into a room right away then. They get her back check her vitals and tell her she needs to undress so the dr can check her. She sits up to do that and says she just felt something come out. It was the baby. Upon them examining the baby she was actually 18 weeks and it was a girl (what she was hoping for).... It is hard because I will admit that I am not ok with her having another child but I feel NO woman should ever go through what she is right now! It is not my place to say if someone should have a kid or not but uuuughhhh I am so torn... She didn't even remember she was RH+... I don't know... I know I am in the wrong for feeling/thinking what I am but at the same time I do have a heart and feel absolutly NO ONE should go through that!!!!

Sorry I DO feel really bad for her and even though I felt she should not have a child I was routing for her to be able to do it with this one.... sorry

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all okay! Vegas hope you had a great date night with your man, that sounds perfect! Me and OH are in desperate need of some us time!

I think it's funny that there is such a big time difference between me and all of you, whenever I reply in the morning, I imagine you all tucked up in bed! Anyway, don't worry sweetmomma about being judged on here, that's not why we're here! I know I feel like I can say anything on here. I agree that no matter what, a woman should never have to go through that, that's heart breaking :(

So, I got my smiley face this morning, I can't actually believe it, I'm only cd13 and we have been doing NO bd'ing at all, oops! I actually went over to my friend's last night, a few of us just had some food and quite a lot of wine, so I couldn't take my temp this morning either, how typical is that, every other morning, I take it at the same time and I'm at home but the one night I decide to go out I probably should have been bd'ing, gutted. I was having twinges last night and a little bit of ewcm but I thought it was too early! So after I got my smiley this morning, I dragged OH upstairs and made him DTD! He was perfectly willing of course but do you think it's too late? My cm was back to sticky/creamy this morning too, we'll dtd again tomorrow night but I don't think I've caught it! Next month, I'm deffo doing SMEP! x x

Jasmine- thank you. I feel awful for thinking the way I do but when you know all of them and all their mental states it is frustrating.... My aunt can hardly take care of the boy...
That is awesome you got your smiley this morning!!!! I don't think it is too late. Not very educated in that department though. I will pray his lil soldiers will meet your egg soon! :)

Stef~ I am sooo with you! I am a pee-stick-aholicic also!!! lol! I have been going in weekly to get my blood levels tested (paroniod) and I still want to test with a stick! lol! I have a thing going on with my hubby though... We have an old container (a costco size pretzel with peanut butter filling tub) that we are putting all of our change in and in the summer we are going to use to go on a family vacation... everytime I get an urge to test on a stick I have to put the $1 I would have spent at the dollar store in the container! Wow! There is at least $15 alone from me in there!!!!!

What a good idea! We had a container that we were filling with change, but OH kept snagging the change for the vending machines at work, lol.

And no judgment here, I do understand your feelings. That's horrible what happened, though. Isn't it RH- though that has the problem?

Vegas, too much Bding!!!

No such thing! Hehehe.

We finally got into really packing this weekend (well last night). Got a good amount done, then DTD! Got a couple new sexy outfits on Saturday, wore the maid one last night, it's super cute!

So I went to pack the u/s pics we had into the box I have with all my memories and OH was questioning why I don't just throw them away. He said looking at them is just going to depress me. I said throwing them away will depress me. He doesn't want to think about it at all, like it didn't happen. I do get that... but I decided I need to keep them. Not necessarily to look at, just to know they're there.

Also, he already swears I'm pregnant. I'm totally not going to make it until the middle of next week without POAS. I give myself until Sunday / Monday. I need some willpower...

How was everyone's weekend?

Hi everyone,

I’m back………..sounds like most of you had a great weekend!

Jasmine,
I hope your cold wasn’t too bad and you were able to recuperate during the weekend.
Wow…you and your family have a lot to be proud of, you were truly so strong to be there for your father. It sounds heartbreaking but you obviously were strong for him, when it mattered the most. That’s really weird what you wrote about the door opening on it’s own, but you’re right, I believe it was his guardian angel and other loved ones coming to show him the way. I’m sure your father is with your angel, watching over you and your family.

I agree with you that Flynn is a lovely name, but now that you’ve mentioned it, I agree that it might remind people of Flinstone lol! I love the name Lennon Xavier Gladstone. I actually was thinking of Xavier for a boy, but I need to pick names that sound good me in both English and Spanish (My grandparents aren’t completely over their ‘accent’ so they say names in Spanish, and Xavier sounds awesome in English, but I don’t like how it sounds in Spanish (in Spanish the “X” is pronounced as an “H”, and it’s written as “Javier” and for a nickname, they shorten it to “Javi”) so I think Xavier’s out for us, although I love how it sounds in English!

OH NO! I hope you didn’t miss your O!! FX that you caught the egg when you DTD :dust: I think you should be ok-isn’t lotion CM also considered fertile, I am pretty sure it is, at least according to FF!

Vegas,
I’m glad you haven’t experienced the same problems my family did with the Acadia! I’m sure you won’t have problems, I think they would have shown up by now, if you were going to. I think that size of suv was perfect, I would love to have a larger car for the 3x a year that we go on family trips. Other than those 3x a year when I have to pack everything and the kitchen sink, my Civic is perfect (40mpg baby! :happydance:). I actually had a Jeep Liberty before I inherited the Civic from DH last year when he decided it was time for him to buy a new car. He bought a Lexus suv, and now when he fills up the tank, he cries a little LOL! Big difference in mpg for him-to go from a hybrid to a regular suv! When I got pregnant, he right away started planning for me to get a new car, I’m like, “no way! I love not having a car payment! If you want me to get a new car so bad, YOU buy it and pay for it! I’m hanging onto this civic and driving it into the ground!” So now, when we go out of town 3x a year, he rents a nice big truck, like a ford F250 or something for us, and I can pack to my heart’s content lol! Why do men always complain that we pack too much, but when they need something, and we have it because we pack so much, they don’t apologize lol! At least mine doesn’t…

I will definitely post pictures of the yard once it’s done. The stamping and color was done Thursday, the last step for the concrete is for them to seal it, but they have to wait 2 weeks before doing that. Supposedly, once it’s glazed the full color will come out. I think I’ll wait til late March before planting the new landscape. I think you said you do landscape design? maybe I’ll run some ideas by you when it comes time for me to start designing it, if you don’t mind?

I did receive the new IC’s, so I am fully stocked and will start testing for the O late this week, am pretty sure that my O day is Sunday..

I hope you had a great date night with DH!!

Angel,
When it comes time for a new car for me, if I had a child, I think I'll pick a minivan, if it were up to me. I just think it’s easier to get the kid in and out of the car easier, than trying to do so with a car that’s up higher, like an suv. I love the space a minivan has..all I know is that whatever car I end up getting, it has to have a tow hitch so we can tow a trailer when we go on our trips. Who am I kidding?? I will take whatever DH selects, I don’t care as long as I don’t have to pay for it lol!…It does sound like you will definitely need more room/space when you have your rainbow!

My top hotties are Josh Duhamel and Collin Farrell. I guess they fit the mold of DH, tall, dark and handsome lol!

Stef,
I know what you mean--the minute you pack something away, you’re going to need it!!

FX that all this stress will be going away soon, both for yours and DH’s sake!

Oh! I loved your V-day idea!! Loved it so much that I copied you!!! I hope you don't mind...what a copy cat I am, right! I ordered it today online from Barnes and Noble, it was in stock so I reserved it at my local B&N and will pick it up today after work!

I have a few costumes that I wear for DH (French maid, red riding hood, cheerleader, german barmaid, and at least one more that I can’t think of atm) but I don’t wear them in the winter because I get too cold. I guess that I will reward DH, bite the bullet, and wear one this weekend, he’s been such a good sport lately.

Good thing that you are using the OPK’s and caught the O! FX that you will be able to give DH a positive digi on vday!!!! :dust:

Boo to the lady who decided to hire someone loca! FX that the other company will hire you to redo their website!

That’s cute that DH swears you’re pregnant, FX he is right! As for willpower, don’t look to me for that….I have NONE, remember lol!! I’m a work in progress! If I send you willpower vibes, that just might clean me out lol! JK!

I totally understand about the u/s pics. I did put one in the box we buried, but kept a copy for myself. Just had to.

Sweetmomma,
I like your idea of the container with change. I think I should do something like that also…..I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your cousin and his wife. I don’t think you are wrong to feel the way you do, it’s natural to be upset. I just hope that if she does get pregnant again in the future, she gets prenatal care right away and gets over her embarrassment (or whatever she was feeling)..if she wasn’t embarrassed enough to have sex, she shouldn’t be embarrassed to get prenatal care…jmo..I think you know what I mean..?

AFM,
My weekend spent at the mountains with my family was wonderful. The cabin was on a 2 acre lot and was more of a retreat house for large groups, they charge $1,000 a nite, but it fit our large group perfectly, and split between all of us, it doesn’t come out to a ridiculous amount. As a matter of fact, my younger brother is the one who puts the winter trips together, he paid for it then collects from all, he told me not to worry about it so DH and I don’t have to pay anything. That’s pretty cool! There were so many activities on the property-a section just for sledding and tubing, a rock climbing wall, and a zip line. It was so much fun! Even my mother and my auntie went sledding, it was hilarious! Even better was the fact that there was no drama regarding the liver donation. I found out that my older brother is also O positive blood type, and he is planning to throw his hat in the ring. It makes sense-my uncle and my brother are about 15 years apart in age, so my uncle’s relationship to my older brother, was one of a big brother. I am still worried about the long term effects to my brother for donating, so there is still stress on my end, but a different kind of stress. Now that I know all this, I will go back to ttc full force! Also happy that this relieves a lot of the tension between DH and I regarding this whole issue.

Fingers crossed that none of us get sick/caught anything from each other during this weekend. 2 of the little ones (10 y/0 and 8 y/o) were so sick, had fevers and wouldn’t stop coughing! I will scream if I hear more coughing lol!! I was like “isn't it time for your rx yet?” they’d say “no, not yet”, I’d say, “OH, BUT I THINK IT IS. Where’s your rx so I can give it to you?” LOL! DH and I kept playing musical chairs and running away from the sickos, trying to stay away from the germs. We are so germophobic, he is so much more of a germophobe than me, he's the one that made me a germophobe, but esp since I’m ovulating next weekend, we def need to stay healthy!

I have an appt. today with an ob/gyn for an ultrasound. Hopefully they can find the reason for my spotting throughout the luteal phase.. I never had this issue before my mc…I really do feel like the spotting is a factor in my inability to conceive the last 2 cycles, at the very least, it’s certainly not helping me to conceive…

Sweetmomma, no judging here! I would be very torn as well. No women should have to go through that and my heart goes out to her.
Everyone asks me "do you think you will do the same with the next one" when it comes to my scrapbooks. I think, "of course, I have every intention to do the same", but I know how it goes and hope I am able to find the time to do the same.

Stef, I am glad you found your pics to hold onto. FX for you!!!!! Bet oh loved that maid outfit!

Jasmine, yep, at 5:04 I was certainly snuggled up in bed! If you got your smiley today, you should o tomorrow. BDing today and tomorrow can surely get the job done!!!

Meli, glad you had a great time!! The location sounds lovely!! I think I would have been the same as your dh, running from those germs! I also happy to hear that some of the weight has been lifted from you in regards to the liver donation.
If I weren't watching the other little boy, I would be so set on getting a minivan, but to fit three carseats in the back of my malibu would be next to impossible!
Good luck today with your appointment! Hope they figure it out and fix it!
Can't wait to see your new yard too!

Welcome back Meli, we've missed you! I'm so happy that you had a great time at the mountains and all for free, yipeeee! It's great that instead of it being a stressful issue about the liver donation, it turned into a resolution, I'm really happy for you that you are back in obsessive ttc mode like most of the rest of us! So, it's not long till you ovulate now then, don't make the same mistake as me this month and presume you will ovulate the same day as last month! These miscarriages can really reak havoc on our cycles and it can happen anytime! From next month I'm doing SMEP plan so I know I am sure to get in an early bd, in case the cheeky old Eggatha Christie decides to play silly beggers again! Good luck anyway, and I hope you manage to find out what the spotting is, I hope all is okay. Ooh on the names front, thanks for your input, I think Xavier is a lovely name but a lot of debate on how it should be pronounced, as a lot of my ancestors are Spanish, there surname was this but changed to Saviour during the war when they came over as people couldn't pronounce it! I have been having a hard time choosing boys names but I'm name crushing on the name Jude now also, 'Jude Stephen' can you tell we are Beatles fans! Stephen was my dad x

Stef and Meli - you two are seriously kinky, my oh can only dream of freanch maids and german barmaids, the best I can offer is my five year old sexy lingerie and that's a treat! ha! Aww poor OH I should treat him more often! Meli, I'm loving calling OH 'a good sport lately!' made me chuckle!

Vegas - I'm liking Christian Bale and Johnny Depp, I like a bit of dark and mysterious and quirky too! Never seen Dexter before but have heard good things, I would like to watch that, especially if he's a hottie!

Ha Angel, it was 11.04am here when I wrote that! I feel like a right loner being the only Brit! So I got my first smiley on Sunday am but I'm basically stressing that it might have been a smiley Saturday night and therefor we only managed to dtd on the day of o and the day after! Anyway, it's done now, we shall have to see! I don't trust my temp this morning either as Eva was in our bed and I was awake a few times in the morning, I ended up taking my temp an hour early but I haven't a clue what's going on! I see yours went down too? We'll both have to wait a few days to make sense of it all but fx we caught them this month!

Afm, we have just dtd again tonight, it was a highly pressured one with eva refusing to go to bed but we got there eventually! Just gonna keep an eye of my temps now, so fx!

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->