June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Welcome back Meli, we've missed you! I'm so happy that you had a great time at the mountains and all for free, yipeeee! It's great that instead of it being a stressful issue about the liver donation, it turned into a resolution, I'm really happy for you that you are back in obsessive ttc mode like most of the rest of us! So, it's not long till you ovulate now then, don't make the same mistake as me this month and presume you will ovulate the same day as last month! These miscarriages can really reak havoc on our cycles and it can happen anytime! From next month I'm doing SMEP plan so I know I am sure to get in an early bd, in case the cheeky old Eggatha Christie decides to play silly beggers again! Good luck anyway, and I hope you manage to find out what the spotting is, I hope all is okay. Ooh on the names front, thanks for your input, I think Xavier is a lovely name but a lot of debate on how it should be pronounced, as a lot of my ancestors are Spanish, there surname was this but changed to Saviour during the war when they came over as people couldn't pronounce it! I have been having a hard time choosing boys names but I'm name crushing on the name Jude now also, 'Jude Stephen' can you tell we are Beatles fans! Stephen was my dad x

Stef and Meli - you two are seriously kinky, my oh can only dream of freanch maids and german barmaids, the best I can offer is my five year old sexy lingerie and that's a treat! ha! Aww poor OH I should treat him more often! Meli, I'm loving calling OH 'a good sport lately!' made me chuckle!

Vegas - I'm liking Christian Bale and Johnny Depp, I like a bit of dark and mysterious and quirky too! Never seen Dexter before but have heard good things, I would like to watch that, especially if he's a hottie!

Ha Angel, it was 11.04am here when I wrote that! I feel like a right loner being the only Brit! So I got my first smiley on Sunday am but I'm basically stressing that it might have been a smiley Saturday night and therefor we only managed to dtd on the day of o and the day after! Anyway, it's done now, we shall have to see! I don't trust my temp this morning either as Eva was in our bed and I was awake a few times in the morning, I ended up taking my temp an hour early but I haven't a clue what's going on! I see yours went down too? We'll both have to wait a few days to make sense of it all but fx we caught them this month!

Afm, we have just dtd again tonight, it was a highly pressured one with eva refusing to go to bed but we got there eventually! Just gonna keep an eye of my temps now, so fx!

x x

Hi Jasmine,

Yup, I’m back, and back in obsessive ttc mode, drinking grapefruit juice, lol! But I will def make it a point and wait to poas until at least 11dpo, and that’s if my temps stay up and don’t start falling. No more of this silliness, poas at 6dpo. What a fool!

I think you’re right, I’m not going to assume that I will O the same day as last month, will definitely do the deed every other day until the pos opk just to make sure.

I like how you framed my trip:started out as stressful but ended with a good resolution. I like that!

I like the name Jude Stephen!! It honors your father, which is really cool, and the Beatles reference is just the icing on the cake!!

I find when I use the sexy outfits, DH really does appreciate it and makes my work a little easier, IYKWIM lol!! He has been a good sport lately, I must say, so I must reward him lol!

When you take your temps at different times, don’t you use the temp adjuster? That seems to work for me. FX that this is the month!!!!! That would be awesome! :dust:

You made me lol when you say you dtd but but it was highly pressured LOL! Eva sounds like a ‘blocker’ KWIM! I guess all kids are like that-it’s like they have the radar when something needs to happen!

So here is my chart. I thought that I o'd Friday and was fully expecting my temp to stay up or rise this morning, but it went down to 98 again. I was extremely disappointed. If I had another high temp today, ff would have confirmed o on Friday. I am going to leave that temp out for now and see what happens tomorrow. After I got that low temp this morning, I took it again three more times back to back and got 98.2, 98.3, and 98.4. Crazy huh!? Also yesterday with my higher temp, I took that at 8am (normal). I took it again later when I got up because dh let me sleep in and it was 98.0 at 10:40. I don't know what is going on this cycle. My cm also turned very creamy and abundant which is what I normally have after o. I know you all can't tell me what is going on, just wanted to vent about all this uncertainty!!!! I am super impatient and want to be in control of everything. This is killing me!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29c24c/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thank you everyone for not judging me for that... I feel really bad...
Meli she said she forgot that she has that rh thing... How do you forget something like that when you were trying to get pregnant? I just don't understand how you forget something like that. Or not do any prenantal care... Not even vitamins... :'( ughhh... I just don't understand...
Stef I am not sure which it is they said rh+ but who knows... I think her blood type is O- and my cousin has a positive.... I don't know how that all works just she was suppose to go in and get a shot before because the other wore off and again at 5 months then when the baby is born is what I was told....

Atm.... Morning sickness is in full force... Extremely tired.... Hugs and loves

So my temp was up at 98.6 today. If I put all the temps in ff, including yesterdays, it says I didn't o. What would you all do or think?

So my temp was up at 98.6 today. If I put all the temps in ff, including yesterdays, it says I didn't o. What would you all do or think?

Hey Angel,
That sounds so strange!! I'm assuming you're not using opks, right? I am not a chart expert at all :nope:--Jasmine and vegas seem to be the resident in house experts, I hope they can help you figure it all out!!

Thank you everyone for not judging me for that... I feel really bad...
Meli she said she forgot that she has that rh thing... How do you forget something like that when you were trying to get pregnant? I just don't understand how you forget something like that. Or not do any prenantal care... Not even vitamins... :'( ughhh... I just don't understand...
Stef I am not sure which it is they said rh+ but who knows... I think her blood type is O- and my cousin has a positive.... I don't know how that all works just she was suppose to go in and get a shot before because the other wore off and again at 5 months then when the baby is born is what I was told....

Atm.... Morning sickness is in full force... Extremely tired.... Hugs and loves

You're right--how do you forget something like that?? I dont know..but I guess there are some people in the world who don't plan ahead, or don't take care of themselves, esp if they are trying to get pregnant..

sorry to hear of your morning sickness, but then again, not really LOL! Isnt the theory that MS is good, means your body is producing lots of hormones to nourish the placenta/little one? :thumbup: I know you're suffering but your delivery date will be here before you know it! Time will fly by! You poor thing, I hope you get lots and lots of rest!!! :hug:

Ok, so here are my selections for girl names. I picked the name Rameli, because it’s a combination of my name (Melissa) and DH name (Raul). We can then call her Meli. I like Rameli because it’s different and not very common at all. The emphasis should be on the ‘me’ of the name, not on the ‘ra’ or the ‘li’..if that makes any sense at all?? The only reason I don’t like Rameli is because I don’t want it to be confused with an Indian name. I did a google search and found it belongs to a few Indian men as a first name. Not to mention that DH and SS are not convinced they like this name at all. Neither are my cousins! So, I then thought of the alternate name of Ramelia, I think that would make it easier for people to know how to pronounce it correctly, it’s just “Amelia” with an “R” in front of it.

Then, DH suggested an alternative - Merali. It’s still a mix of both of our names. This time, the emphasis should be on the ‘ra’.

So what do you guys think about these girl names?? Please be honest!! I will not take in personal in the least!! Promise!

Rameli Grace
Rameli Lydia (Lydia is my mother’s middle name)

Merali Lydia
Merali Sophia
Merali Grace

Ramelia Grace
Ramelia Celeste

As far as boy names, we have not agreed to any at all. DH likes these names, but I’m not sold…

Andrew
Johnathan
Aidan
Xavier
Donatien

Hello!
Oh, I'm not really an expert but Angel I would say that you have ovulated for sure as there is such a clear thermal shift. If you enter that other temp in it will just take a couple more days of high temps to get your cross hairs as what FF is looking for is 3 over 6, which means three temps that are at least 0.2 f higher than the previous 6 and one of the three has to be at least 0.4 higher, I am sure you ovulated on Friday and as long as you keep getting high temps this will be confirmed! It's so stressful I know but hang on in there x x x

Meli - Ooh I'm likng the name idea I love unusual names, my fave is Merali Sophia for a girl! x

Hello!
Oh, I'm not really an expert but Angel I would say that you have ovulated for sure as there is such a clear thermal shift. If you enter that other temp in it will just take a couple more days of high temps to get your cross hairs as what FF is looking for is 3 over 6, which means three temps that are at least 0.2 f higher than the previous 6 and one of the three has to be at least 0.4 higher, I am sure you ovulated on Friday and as long as you keep getting high temps this will be confirmed! It's so stressful I know but hang on in there x x x

Meli - Ooh I'm likng the name idea I love unusual names, my fave is Merali Sophia for a girl! x

Hey Jasmine,
I beg to differ, you ARE a charting expert, it sounds like you seem to have cracked Angel's chart lol!

Thank you so much for the feedback on the names!! :thumbup:

Meli I believe you are right... Morning sickness means your hcg levels are rising I believe... I love the girl name Ramelia Grace :)

Meli I believe you are right... Morning sickness means your hcg levels are rising I believe... I love the girl name Ramelia Grace :)

Thank you! I am tallying up and keeping track of the votes lol!

Sweetmomma, I am sorry about the nausea, I also have heard it is a sign of a healthy pregnancy!

Meli, I really like the idea of merging your names! It is very original. I think my favorite is Remali Grace. I don't really like Merali much, but only because it reminds me of Row Row Row you boat. As for boys, I like the name Andrew.

Jasmine, If I put in that low temp on Monday and then have three days higher temps, ff puts me Oing on monday with that low temp. I guess I will just leave it out and act as though I O'd on Friday. Because of my hypothyroidism and my MTHFR, my ob and endocrinologist want to know if I am preg right away. I will likely start testing as early as 8dpo, which will only be this Sat if I o'd Friday.

Jasmine, you are 1 dpo?

Stef, any symptoms?

Jenn and Jenk, how are you two?

Sweetmomma, I am sorry about the nausea, I also have heard it is a sign of a healthy pregnancy!

Meli, I really like the idea of merging your names! It is very original. I think my favorite is Remali Grace. I don't really like Merali much, but only because it reminds me of Row Row Row you boat. As for boys, I like the name Andrew.

Jasmine, If I put in that low temp on Monday and then have three days higher temps, ff puts me Oing on monday with that low temp. I guess I will just leave it out and act as though I O'd on Friday. Because of my hypothyroidism and my MTHFR, my ob and endocrinologist want to know if I am preg right away. I will likely start testing as early as 8dpo, which will only be this Sat if I o'd Friday.

Thank you for your feedback!! :dust: GL testing this weekend! :dust: How exciting!!!

Where is my cell phone?*
On the couch beside me. It is usually close by!!

Spouse?*
Yes, We got married in July of 2011. We have been together since 2004.

Your hair?*
Light brown and long. It has a bit of blonde and a bit of red in it as well. I have had highlights in the past but have never actually dyed it. I like the color.

Your mother?*
I have a great relationship with my mom. She is young at heart. We go to lots of classes together (step, yoga, boxercise....but lately its been mostly Zumba!!). I can always talk to her.

Your father?*
My dad is great too!! He has a silly sense of humour and was always lots of fun when I was growing up.

Your favorite thing?*
Spending time with family. My family is close. I have one sister (and brother in law) and four amazing nephews!! My husband has one sister (and brother in law), one niece and two nephews. My mother and father in law are really great. I really enjoy taking the kids out and doing fun things or just hanging out. I feel very lucky!!

Favorite drink?*
I like iced tea but mostly I just drink water.

What room are you in?*
My living room*

Your hobby?*
I enjoy reading. I also enjoy going to Zumba and cross country skiing (although I don't get out as much as I would like.

Your fear?*
Not having kids. Having another miscarriage.

Where do you want to be in 6 years?*
Living in the same city I do know, with two kids.

Where were you last night?*
Curling and then Chili's for a late supper.

Something that you aren't good at?*
I am also not a good dancer.

Wish list item?
A healthy baby (or two)!!

Last thing you did?*
Put dishes in the dishwasher.

What are you wearing?*
Comfy lounging clothes (it is my day off after all)!!

Your pets?*
We have fish!! We have a 55 gallon tank. Can't take them for a walk but they are fun to watch.

Friends?*
I have a few really good friends from childhood/university and a group of girls (my splurge group) that gets together every month (we have been doing that for about the last 10 years). There are some previous coworkers that I stay in touch with and still hang out with. Then there are the not quite friends/more than acquaintances from our ball team. We hang out with them quite a bit in the summer.

Your mood?*
Pretty good (despite the af cramps!!). *

Drinking?*
Not very often but I enjoy a good girly drink!! I have never been a beer or wine drinker.*

Your car?*
Blue Saturn Ion

Something you're not wearing?*
Shoes. I have my feet up on the couch!!

Your favorite store?*
Hmm....not really sure I have a favourite store. I like wandering around and browsing in department stores, grocery stores, drug stores. I like finding new things I didn't even know I needed!!

Your favorite color?*
Blue*

Favorite Book?
I don't really have a favorite. I like reading mystery/suspense books.

Favorite Movie?
Notting Hill....just the right mixture of funny and romantic. Plus I do enjoy English accents!!

When is the last time you cried?*
I don't cry very often. Probably a couple of weeks ago.

Favorite place to eat?*
I have a few. I like food with flavour. I really enjoy Vietnamese (cold rolls and Tom Yum soup). There is a good place downtown here that I really like.

Favorite place I'd like to be right now?*
I agree with Angel. On a beach sounds perfect (especially in the middle of a Saskatchewan winter!!)

Which would you prefer, Harry Potty or Twilight?
Probably Twilight

Hmmm, annoying, what days did you bd? I'm having the same issue really cos I didn't get a temp for day 13, if I play around with it I either ovulated on day 13 or am today depending on the next few days temps, I had a smiley yesterday and Sunday, back to blank today which also makes me think the egg was released today. Day 13 seems very early for me as I always have a 12 day luteal phase, the shortest cycle I can remember having (been tracking the days not charting for over a year) is 26 so it seems very odd and also to ovulate the day of the first smiley face? Basically I'm just as confused but am gonna bd today just in case. Bet you want to fastforward the next few days don't you! x

I can't believe how much I have missed!! I have been reading along but haven't posted for awhile. I will try to catch up....it seems I am always catching up!! Angel thanks for starting this new thread!!

I'll start with a quick update. Af finally arrived yesterday. That makes this last cycle 56 days. I am so glad it is finally over. I will start my clomid tomorrow and hopefully they will be able to get me in for follicle tracking this month. I am going away tomorrow to Montreal for three days for some meetings. The timing worked out perfectly. I will be away during af and by the time I come back it will be almost time to start bd'ing.

Meli - I am so glad that the situation with the liver donation and your uncle has sort of worked itself out. I think that it is a reminder that things do have a way of working themselves out. If only knowing that prevented us from worrying and agonizing over situations....life would be so much easier!! I'm so happy that you had a nice trip with your family!! I am also glad you will be continuing to ttc with us!! I can't wait to see pictures of your yard once its done. How did the obgyn appointment go?? I hope they can figure out the spotting issue!! My vote on the names is Ramelia Grace or Merali Sophia. I think they are lovely names!!

Stef - Glad to hear from you!! Hope the house closing happens quickly so you can start the moving process!! Good timing on the bd'ing this month!! Fx'ed that you caught the egg!!

Vegas - Glad to hear that you had a great date night. I can imagine it is much tougher to do that with a 3 year old!!

Jasmine - All it takes is once!! I still think you are in it this month!! I hope you figure out what is going on with o. Whether its already passed or just about here I think you will have it covered.

Sweetmomma - Definitely no judging here!! I also think morning sickness is a good sign!! I'm sorry you have to feel sick but I think it means that you are going to have a healthy pregnancy!!

Angel - I wish I knew more about interpreting charts. They are a bit of a mystery to me. Good thing we have some experts in our group!!

So exciting that a couple of you are in the tww (or soon will be). I am confident there will be some more bfp's to add to our siggy's very soon!! :)

Like Jenk, I have a lot to catch up on here!

Sweetmomma: MS sucks, but I feel like it makes the pregnancy more real ifkwim.

Jenk: I had to LOL about you curling. That is not a big sport where I live, but it is cool that I now know someone who curls. Glad to hear af has finally shown up. I hope the clomid works out for you this cycle. Like you I know we will be seeing a few more bfps on here soon and I hope this next cycle is the one for you.

Meli: My vote is Ramelia Grace. Any name ending in an a has more of a female connotation. As far as boy's names, I don't know. All of your choices are nice, mainly traditional names, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I find choosing a boy's name is a lot harder than choosing a girl's name. Also, so happy to hear that your trip went well and the liver donation issue has mainly sorted itself out.

Jasmine: Thank you for saying that you don't dress up for your husband. I tried dressing in a costume once and dh laughed at me. He likes lingerie, but I rarely wear it as it is more trouble than its worth. Besides, dh is usually the one in the mood, I think he should be the one dressing up trying to get me in the mood! Also, I think you could have O'd the night of your second smiley face. I've had two in a row as well. Just means you had a strong surge. Also, I've read that sometimes it takes 24-36 hours after you ovulate for your temp to go up, so if you ovulate in the middle of the night your temp might not be up by the time you take your temp in the morning.

Angel: I think you O'd too, but I don't know as much about it as Jasmine does. See my comment to her above as it may apply to you too.

Stef: How are things? Getting any signs you may be pg?

AFM: FF is pissing me off. For some reason it is frozen on my phone. I think I need to update it. Anyway I wasn't able to input my info today. I know I am about a 5-7 days away from O day and I'm still not TTC so it doesn't really matter, but I want know if my cycle has changed at all due to the mc and adjust as necessary when it is time to TTC. DH left today for Vegas and won't be back until Saturday. Wish I could have gone with him so I could see my old friends. Instead it is just me, Charlotte and the dogs here at home. It is soooo quiet.

Meli, Yes, how was you app?

Jenk, I too am impressed to now know someone that plays that! I have seen it on the Olympics, but don't know a single person that actually plays. I am sorry the cramps are bad, but happy to hear af came. Hopefully you can get in for tracking this cycle? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but clomid will bring on ovulation, right? So you won't have a long cycle again? I believe you are right, I think we will be adding lots of bfps to our signatures!! What are some of the suspense authors you like to read?

Vegas, I sure hope you are right about Oing! Every time I am not ttc, I think back and say ttc was fun with all the suspense and what not. And every time I am proven wrong!! And I don't dress up either. I do wear some lingerie, but I am too shy to wear any costumes. I wish I could, because Jeff would LOVE it. Sorry ff is acting up and sorry dh is gone for so long and you will miss out on seeing friends. You and Charlotte can do some fun girly stuff, maybe go out to eat just the two of you or something. Go to Starbucks and get coffees together. They have a kid's special for $1.50, I usually get Carter some milk with a good squeeze of whipped cream on top.

Jasmine, sounds like o could be today! Good luck! Hope we both catch our sticky beans! I never did take a break from BDing as much as I wanted to and said I would. I was too scared o was right around the corner. We had sex 15 times this cycle!!!! So we had sex plenty of times leading up to o, the day of o and the day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->