June Babies wanted! CD4 (14th Aug)

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, :witch: is nearly gone but DF away until Sunday but i will be ready for his return! :happydance:
I have a plan for this cycle and it involves lots of driving as DF will be away during my fertile period.
I have the pre-seed ready and i am planning lots of morning and some twice a day sessions!
I WILL have a June baby! Whose with me?
:hug:

Good luck to you hun Driving for BD sessions i love it! hope hes not to far away xxx Im not in with you but love your PMA :D

Yeah!! Good luck to you!! I used Pre seed this month for the first time.... I'll know next week if it worked....lets do this girls!! :bfp:

I'm with you! I'm on cd 4 too. This month I have no plans except continue temping and relax. I'm going to take more it will happen if its going to approach this month!

Good luck girls, we need lots of PMA this cycle *sings the song* "Dreams will come true, If you believe"
xx

I'M SINGING!!!! :serenade:

Count me and my PMA in this cycle :dance:

I know I'm going to sound dumb, but what is PMA? I've seen it here and there and can't figure it out on my own. Thanks!

I know I'm going to sound dumb, but what is PMA? I've seen it here and there and can't figure it out on my own. Thanks!

Positive Mental Attitude...
you have nothing if you don't have Hope :hugs: xxx

Me Me Me!!!!

My Due Date will be June 20th!!!

How's that for PMA!!

Bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm in too. My due date would be around June 15. My birthday is June 2 so that would be the perfect birthday present.

A June babies it will be !!!
i know i am getting one :)

yay - i have to drive 4-5 hours but i will be getting a June baby. My due date will be Sunday, 21 June, 2009 for a 28 day cycle or Monday, 22 June, 2009 for 29.

A June babies it will be !!!
i know i am getting one :)

I too know I'm going to have a June baby! I love roses and Junes flower is Rose. Also my middle name is Rose. If I O on cd 11 (the 24th) then I will be due June 17th! GL to us!

Well ladies my monitor has started asking for sticks, so it begins again! two more sleeps and DF will be home!
Have a great day! xx

p.s. we should be team 'Roses' for June, i am having roses for my wedding flowers.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
HPTs will be Pink
When we go to the loo!!!

Well ladies only CD7 and the monitor reckons HIGH - DF back tomorrow so we wil have to get jiggy! Were are you all up to? xx

Hi Tansey!!!

CD9 for me today!! No sign of EWCM yet!!! But we will be jiggying from tomorrow just in case!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->