June Babies wanted! CD4 (14th Aug)

Still Low on CBFM... not asking for sticks yet, so I'm just chilling out and saving my energy up for the egg-catching-athon!
:dust:
:wohoo: for your High Tansey, what superb timing honey!!
:hugs:xx

hello everyone, I'm new here. Today I am CD 2. I too am praying for a June baby!! Good luck to you all!

:hug:

hello everyone, I'm new here. Today I am CD 2. I too am praying for a June baby!! Good luck to you all!

:hug:

Hello!

I'm on cd 8 and I think I already O'd on cd 6. I had ewcm and what seemed to be O pains Friday. Also my temp shot up on Saturday. Its just will be so weird if I did O already. I wasn't expecting to until Wednesday at the earliest. I'll just have to wait and see!

Hello!

I'm on cd 8 and I think I already O'd on cd 6. I had ewcm and what seemed to be O pains Friday. Also my temp shot up on Saturday. Its just will be so weird if I did O already. I wasn't expecting to until Wednesday at the earliest. I'll just have to wait and see!

That does seem to be early, how long is your cycle usually?

Hello!

That does seem to be early, how long is your cycle usually?

Its usually 25-27 days. So at the earliest I should O would be the 24th (cd 11.)
I have never O'd this early before if thats what it was. I'll just keep temping and such to see what ff will say. But alll my obvious signs point to me Oing extremely early. Also if I have O'd then I could get a BFP for my dh's birthday on the 3rd. I'll just have to wait and see! :)

OH wow thats early Im guessing you got some in just incase :D Listening to your body is very good :)

I havent even worked out my due date yet lol. will get on it as soon as LO goes to sleep!

30th june 2008 :) been looking at buggies LOL somebody slap me!

Please can i join in June Babies????
Mine is/will be due 9th june!!
my little boy will be 2 on june 14th seems bit close but i had him 3weeks 4 days early oops that would mean may......owell if i don't get caught this month next month will work out june too ish!!
Good Luck to all you June babies!!!!

can i join,i want a june baby too!i love roses,thats a very good idea for a team name!:happydance:come on june :bfp: 's!
good luck girls!
i got ov pains yesterday!bang on time,fingers crossed!

I surged according to my First Response OPK today!!!

Woohooooooooo DH had better get his botty in gear this evening!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi girls, i am still waiting for peak but i am off now until tuesday and so i am driving down to where DF is working to get some sessions in! xx

Tansey have a safe trip and a great weekend!

Nellis :happydance:

OK so yesterday I had a positive OPK, just about darker than the control line. So got in a BD but a temp rise this morning had me thinking that I had already ovulated...

But just had a pee and the OPK is so dark it's off the scale...so I must have another day at least before OV!! :happydance::happydance:

You could OV today as your temp is close to your highest this month? Good luck either way. Not far behind you, probably OV CD16 as usual. :hug:

I think I ov'd yesterday or CD13...so we are looking at an AF date of about 7th October!

I'm still waiting for OV but i think it will defo be tomorrow looking at the monitor stick lines this morning.

congrats on those dark lines and peaks ladies!!! hope u enjoyed the BDing :D

lol yesterday I was 3DPO and today I am 3DPO...I sound like a star wars character!!!

FF has changed my OV date from CD12 to CD13, so I just hope DH's spermals were strong enough to survive 24hrs in my oven!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nellis I hate it when ff does that. It makes it so hard to figure out when you actually O'd. Well at least it only changed it my a day. In june it said I o'd on cd 10 and then it switched it to cd 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->