******june babies******

E&L's mummy - ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what to say about the passing out I suppose you just have to get blood tests done?

Cograts Sweetniss on your blue bump x

I'm working this morning then not sure about this afternoon.

Mx

E&Ls mummy I hope they will find a reason soon and can treat it, it sounds rather dangerous... what if you fall on your head? They should care for you more and test until they can find a cause! Hope you are better today :)

Delilah don't work too hard... I got so stressed yesterday really hope it will be better today :) My house is such a mess now that we started clearing things away.
The gas has just stopped working and Brittish gas will come at some point today to fix it apparently the meter is faulty? Hmmmmhhh I wonder how it became faulty when it's in my pantry behind some boxes and noone ever touched in for a long time! Now I can't cook :cry: Used to being cold but I want to cook and have a hot bath :(

Wow its quiet on here today - Linn I hope that British Gas have been and sorted your supply out.

My house is freezing too - there are alot of rooms that get warm quickly when I have the heating on but get cold quickly too. My old house was a new build and was much warmer even though it was open plan!

I am giving a presention to creative and digitial businesses tomorrow night so I decided to work on that this afternoon instead of tomorrow morning as Paul is restoring a wooden dressing table he bought me from an antiques place.

It will go in our bedroom as I have to move all my stuff out of the front office - at the moment i can still work in here as I have a long counter in front of the window for my printer and laptop and also all my hair and makeup stuff for getting ready. I will miss this room when we start on the nursery as it is very light and the back of the house (our bedroom) is darker. Oh well!

Catch you tomorrow ladies.

Mxx

they haven't been yet Delilah but will be here in the next 3-4 hrs they said. So I can live with that and I still got lots of hot water left to have a bath too so I'm happy :) Here it's always cold cause I only have the heating on downstairs and in my kitchen and bedrooms the windows are always open as I suffer with asthma it really helps and I can sleep much better with fresh air in the room. We only put the heating on in DDs room in the evening when we go up there to play and then before and after a bath! I don't understand how it can still cost me a fortune my MIL who heats her entire house all day and all night pays less then we do :(

Sounds like you are busy too... I just found all my gorgeous baby blankets, they are soooo soft and cute DD wanted to have them all back, thankfully she doens't remember they used to be hers! So I told her they were the babies... been shopping for DD today and she got 9 new tops and 2 pairs of trousers and I was only going to get her one top so she wouldn't feel like everything is for the baby, but now her wardrobe is busting got all her summer stuff already too so I will mainly be buying clothes for the baby :cloud9:

Wow Linn hope that problem gets fixed soon! We didn't have any water from 8PM last night until just now (contractor finally showed up). He's adding a bathroom downstairs and incompletely sealed a new pipe. The only way we weren't going to have a basement flood was to turn all the water to the house off! Grrrrr.... Said he'd be here "earlier" but it's 2PM now and he's finally come. Looking forward to a warm shower!!!
We had a wonderful date day yesterday, ate out for all 3 meals, saw "Avatar" and shopped: bought our yellow stroller as planned and LOVE it! As it comes with a bassinet, we just need to get a stand to use it in the house. The one my mom saved for 30 years is broken after all so I will throw it out unfortunately. We also bought a Peg Perego infant car seat adapator to fit directly into the stroller, and placed the car seat on our gift registry. If no one buys it for us in the 2 weeks before baby comes, then we'll have to buy it.

Was planning on working on the house today, but contractor still has tons of tools in the guest room/office, so I haven't been able to shift furniture from the nursery back there yet. I'm getting frustrated, really would like to do things for some progress to be made :-(

Sweetniss congrats on your blue bump hun!
E&L, how strange that all your bloods seem normal but you keep passing out... Hope someone figures out what's going on soon, poor you!!!
Delilah, good luck on your presentation!!

OK, back to work now, will try scrubbing the paint off the office floor at the very least...
Hope everyone is doing good!

Sounds like a fab day CJ! It's funny in Germany they call it Peg Perego too, but here that brand is called mamas and papas :) Poor you having no water is no fun either, I didn't find it too bad without the heating it's still like 15-16 degrees in here anyway... but it does my head in I can't cook I am starving, the guy has still not been I do not microwave any food... not that I got anything I could microwave and I now gave up and send OH out to get a chinese, what a hardship... chinese for dinner :)

Hope you can get more done next weekend hun! xxx

CJ my Hb was 11.6, my blood sugar was 5.6, and my BP was 136/80...but these were all about an hour after i hit the deck. im confused tbh. yeh i think im starting with a UTI and sinusitus aswell but this has been going on for some time now, im ot sure these infections would make me feel like this.

glad you had a nice day with OH....was Avatar any good btw??

Thanks Linn!

Oh, yesterday we discovered another fab thing about our new stroller! You can double it up if another baby comes along, and if the first child is too old to want to sit in the stroller, you can attach a "skateboard" attachement to it so that the older one can stand on it and go along for the ride :) We're really very happy, as not only can we use it for Zoé, but also for Zoé AND her little brother or sister that we're planning on having when she is just under 2 years of age!!! Truly a wonderful investment, thank you so much Fi for introducing me to it!!!

LOL E&L we were posting at the same time!
Yes, those sound normal, not sure what it could have been... Severe vasovagal response? This is the most common cause of fainting, even when non-pregnant, but can be exacerbated by pregnancy... Not sure a UTI would cause fainting unless it's spread to the blood stream but that definitely needs to be treated!
Yes, "Avatar" was an amazing movie, definitely deserving of all the praises it's received. James Cameron definitely makes Canada proud :) I will see it again and I usually don't rewatch movies. I'm glad they've decided to make a trilogy, so much to be expanded on in sequels!

ok need to do some googleing now lol. ive never had this before....im a little scared to be on my own with the girls tbh.

Don't blame you at all, definitely not good to pass out when out with the girls!
It's not a serious condition, just made worse by pregnancy. Are your episodes preceeded by seeing stars and having altered hearing and/or vision?

uurrrmm i feel off my face, kinda drunk or very remanisant of when i have had morphine in the past. then i get hot and i HAVE to lie down, sittig soemtimes works but i have had to fight the urge to lie down in the middle of a cafe before now. i always know im gonna go and if im with someone i can usually tell them and they help me to the floor. and it really takes it out of me, im shattered afterwards for a good couple of hours, just want to sleep. its happened when ive been out shopping and after walking to and from school. never happens at home, prob cos if i feel off then i stop and sit down. its harder when you are in the middle of a job and out.

Thought i'd check in with you guys. Hope everyone's feeling ok and enjoying their Sunday.

I have had absolutely no energy today. I brought myself a gym ball to help my back, and rib pain. It's the best money i ever spent. It's soooo good.

I really want to get my little girl a baby grow with 'i love my daddy' or something similar have any of you seen any good ones?

E&L, that does seem to be a vasovagal fainting episode you've described. When pregnant, our body can have a more difficult time adjusting to the increase in blood volume, and if you're out and about, it definitely can mess up your system a bit. The best thing you can do is sit down the second you feel it come on, put your head between your knees (I know, I know, may not be as easy with a pregnant belly!) and let the episode pass. After you've done this and before you get up, try drinking juice/pop or munching on something too, just in case your blood sugar dropped during the episode, so always keep something on you...

I'm going to do an hour of cardio and strength training now, DH is helping out the contractor, and beautiful white fluffy snow has just started as I look out the window. I love restful Sundays! But I have work to do so now that the water is back, no excuse to not do it!

thank you CJ. will chat it over with my GP tomorrow. you enjoy your workout hun and thanks again for the advice xxxxxxxxxxxx

I used to faint lots when I had anaemia in the past... that was like that, suddenly I would not be able to hear and see anymore and then I would know I would faint anytime soon and sit down asap!

CJ you deserve a rest so there is an excuse not to do anything, you did have a long hard week last week and weekends are also for resting :)

E&Ls mummy hope you won't faint so much anymore, when I had it I was just prescribed some iron and it stopped straight away! Hope they can help you I guess it's not that great when you got a little girl you need to walk to school :(

yay I got gas again but the central heating is still off for some reason now waiting for OH to come home and reset it, my chinese was fab I'm so full now I had to send him out to get coke :)

sorry I gotta make another post... awwww my little baby has hiccups :) I can't believe I can already feel those now with DD it took so much longer! I love love love feeling the baby move all the time :) But it does make me jump sometimes too! My belly already looks like an alien is trying to come out of there... it's fab :)

Linn, exercising keeps me focussed and happy, believe it or not! When I don't exercise (like last week) I'm grumpy, moody and depressed... I feel so much better now!

Right, shower, then clean paint off floor in guest room while hair dries, then groceries!!

sorry I gotta make another post... awwww my little baby has hiccups :) I can't believe I can already feel those now with DD it took so much longer! I love love love feeling the baby move all the time :) But it does make me jump sometimes too! My belly already looks like an alien is trying to come out of there... it's fab :)

Interesting, that may be what I felt last night: there were regular, evenly spaced out movements for about 4 minutes... Was worried about seizures :blush: that's what happens when you know too much, didn't think of anything as harmless as hiccups! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->