******june babies******

had a really upsetting letter this morning. still trying to sort it out. have spent hours on the phone to people and the police. i dont know if im coming or going. hiding on here for a while, and a bit of distraction. cant really say much else on here xxxxx

E&L's mummy I hope you are ok? Dont let whatever has happened ruin your weekend and your scan - you have my mobile number if there is anything I can do :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Linn, seems I'm the only one waiting for Mr Laid Back to make his presence known lol xx

Hey Delilah, you're not too fat, stop that! It depends on baby's position too, maybe Zoé was just better placed? I would go with the black shoes for your outfit BTW :)

E&L :hugs: Hope things get resolved fast! Not good for you to feel too much stress...

Linn, good news about the placenta!

My next U/S to double check on the low-lying placenta is at 32 weeks, still a long time to go!

OK, off to clinic now!

I am packing up to leave the office now - I will try both shoes with the outfit when I'm dressed and decide quickly thanks!

I have my scan at 35 weeks CJ for the same reason!

Mx

Hi all!

E&L's, sorry to hear about your day, hope everything works out :hugs:

Delilah, I've not felt much at all, I've got anterior placenta. You'll be grateful for the peace soon!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Happy Friday!

Kath xx

CJ they wanted to schedule a 32 week scan for me to check the placenta too but then they noticed I got a 30 week scan booked already so they didn't :cry: but they will check the position at that scan... I'm don't know wether I want to it to move.. I do want a normal birth! But thats exactly the point my last one wasn't and I can't decided wether I want to go into labour of if I'd rather have a C sec! At least if my placenta was just going to stay low they would make that decision for me and that would be that!

Delilah you will be blessed with lots of movement soon and of course you are impatiently waiting, it's the thing best about being pregnant! I love love love feeling the baby move and missed it so much after I gave birth to DD :)

5p bet that Mr Chilled is keeping you up at night later on Delilah. lol

Ive been for a drive and a chill, feel a little better, hubby getting me macdonalds for dinner as comfort food. anyone else really cold today or is it just me??

I have been really cold, I had to walk home from play group and got frozen! It is soooo windy out here as well, but that's a good thing I put 3 lots of washing on today and it all dried outside :)

I have been really cold, I had to walk home from play group and got frozen! It is soooo windy out here as well, but that's a good thing I put 3 lots of washing on today and it all dried outside :)

hmmmhhh mcdonalds but I ate so much (crap) all day I can't face having any dinner at all tonight!!

Hey girls.. Just finished work and running a bath to chill out now!

Hope you get it all sorted soon E&L :hugs: Really not long til your scan now! :) And McD's sounds good! I want one too now!!

I thought I ate a lot because I'm eating so much more than I did before I was pregnant but after reading that confessions thread I don't seem to eatthat muh compared to most! I have mostly big meals and a big breakfast though rather than lots of little snacks.

D we decided on Layla once we found out the sex, haven't told many people IRL but it's no secret from you lot! People are really pissing me off over it though constantly asking, I told OH to tell them we haven't decided yet but he said 'yeh we have chosen a name but I'm not allowed to tell you yet!' and now they keep harassing him! (Thats his family not mine!)

Glad your scan went well Linn like I already text you :)

I forgot everything else I wanted to say now! Congrats on all the recent scans! Team pink catching up maybe??

P.S. I'd wear the black shoes!

Xxxxxx

ah Lili enjoy your bath.. I normally have bigger meals but had no breakfast and ate sooo much since lunch time, too much really.. I feel so full and sick and tired now :( I really can't face cooking tea but guess OH will be hungry! And my kitchen is a tip and so is the lounge and I just can't get my ass up from the couch!!

well so far today i have had to eat.....oh yeh a packet of ready salted crisps and my own weight in apple juice.

just scoffed, 1/4pounder (without cheese), medium fries, 5 chicken nuggets, 4 onion rings, and an apple pie. and you know what.....i dont care!!! it was flipping awesome! :happydance: and of course the apple pie and onion count towards my five a day so its all good lol

ahhhhhhhh i feel better now. lol

That's it! I'm asking OH to bring me one home! I get Big Mac though :) And toffee crisp mcflurry and banana milkshake! *drool*

sorry lilli but it was yummy. is it bad that i want another apple pie? i might have to go back out later lol. its not far, less than half a mile away lol. i can see the big M from my bedroom window

had my scan today!!!! im on Team Blue, just for u to update, 20th June!!! thanks ;)

all this talk of mcdonalds... you are so mean but I just prepared dinner thank god now just gotta wait for OH, can't believe I'm not hungry but would have a mcdonalds :wacko:

Congrats on Team :blue: K1mberley!! :)

I really want a British McDonalds Apple Pie!!! :hissy: The US has proper pie type pies...rather than the batter kind that the UK has...not as yummy! They do have cherry pies though....Aw darn, now I want a McDonalds and it's WHITE outside, don't think we'll be getting anywhere :(

xx

hmmmhh I love the cherry pies, I always used to buy them in Germany but there they are the same as the apple pies here in the UK but with cherries inside... at some point they also did a strawberry and custard pie...hhhmmmmmm :) But yeah I know what the pies are like in the US I agree not as good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->