******june babies******

in 48 hours i will be in my scan, i soooooooooooooooooooooo cannot wait to know what team im on :wohoo:

sorry I gotta make another post... awwww my little baby has hiccups :) I can't believe I can already feel those now with DD it took so much longer! I love love love feeling the baby move all the time :) But it does make me jump sometimes too! My belly already looks like an alien is trying to come out of there... it's fab :)

Interesting, that may be what I felt last night: there were regular, evenly spaced out movements for about 4 minutes... Was worried about seizures :blush: that's what happens when you know too much, didn't think of anything as harmless as hiccups! :dohh:

yeah thats the hiccups they are like fits a little bit a guess.. the whole baby bounces in there :) DD I didn't feel the hiccups until 28 weeks when she was really big and then I felt them 3 times a day at least. I felt them yesterday for the first time and wondered if it not too was early but then I felt them again twice today! I saw them on my 4d scan too :) Bless you it's good that you know so much though, but I know what you mean.

scan day for me....wont be back till about 4 but will update you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

E&L's Mummy and Sarah Melissa, good luck for your scans today hope your babies cooperate and we get to know what team you are on!

CJ your stroller sounds ideal, I really need to get buying stuff, although DH is looking at prams, bassinets and car seats etc. We have a busy weekend this coming one but hoping that the following weekend we can make a real start on the nursery as it will be emptied by then.

I still havent felt my little boy move and I'm 21 weeks today :nope: - hoping it will be this week as my bump is definitely getting more rounded.

Congrats CJ and Linn on 22 weeks xx

Have a good day everyone will check in later tonight when I'm home.

Mxx

Morning! :D
Can you update me to team :pink: please?

Good luck everyone who has scan's today!! Am looking forward to hearing the results and seeing the pictures xxx

Had a fab weekend, had a full birthday weekend with lots of friends and out for yummy meals................ate soooooooooo much............was great!!!

Right i must eat something as was in a rush to get my girls to school/nursery that i forgot breakie...............toast here we come xxx

The stats are sooooooooooooooo close ladies!!!

31 :blue: 28 :pink: 28 :yellow:

oh team pink is catching up... glad you had such a fab weekend Emma, I'm off to have some toast now too :)

Hi all! :wave:

SarahMelissa and E&L's mummy - good luck with the scans, can't wait to hear how you get on!! :thumbup: And hope you get your fainting sorted out E&L's mummy - it's such a horrible feeling!!!

Happy Birthday Emma - glad you had such a great time!! :happydance:

Lili - i love the name Layla!! My little neice is called Laila Grace and it's such a gorgeous name for her - especially as she has dark hair and eyes (am sure her mum told me it means dark beauty or something?)

I really want to get my little girl a baby grow with 'i love my daddy' or something similar have any of you seen any good ones?
Oh me too! its my hubby's birthday next week and i'd love to get him something like this! will let you know if i find anything good!!

I've had a lovely weekend away visiting my grandad, there was sooooo much snow, very christmas cardy!

Am feeling huge today - like i'm going to pop! :haha: think i need to stop eating so much! (ha like that's going to happen!). Going to go food shopping after work then have a really lazy evening, just me and my body pillow :happydance: can't wait!

:hugs:

I got the babygrows with i love daddy in mothercare!! Have a look there xx
If we have a girl it will prob be a leila too............great name xxx

I got the babygrows with i love daddy in mothercare!! Have a look there xx
If we have a girl it will prob be a leila too............great name xxx

good shout emma! i didn't see them in the shop when i looked but looks cute online and comes in a nice wee box!!! thanks!! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Oh I came on quickly to check on the girls scans - no news yet! I'll check back later tonight!

Hey girls. Thanks Moongirl :) Grace is one of the middle names we have too although I've not decided yet.. Got a selection of about 10!! It's funny we decided the first name right away but middle name is a different story! Which body pillow do you use, I really need to buy one because it's getting very difficult to sleep.

Haven't heard from E&L yet.. Hope she will be back soon with good news!

Good luck SarahMelissa!

We've worked on the nursery lots this weekend, all the decorating is done anyway and this week the wardrobes are being fitted :)

Need to take a bump pic for this week but I don't think I've grown much. The kicks are getting harder every day though, it really shocks me when I get one in the bladder!

Xxxx

Lili can't wait to see the pics :) I will take a bump pic later, I feel like mine is growing every day... I can now feel the babies hiccups as well, it's fab thank god I never get kicked in my bladder!

here i am ladies!! we were there over a hour and by the time we got back the girls needed feeding...............All 3 of them!!!!!

feel so sorry for my hubby, years of hormones and 3 weddings to pay for hehehe

Yeah......................another beautiful princess for you!! So very pleased for you xxx

Congratulations :)

Yay Linn I wanna feel a hiccup too! :) that's cool! I've been so crampy today, sooo sore up my back and belly :( The only thing I can think of is trapped wind, but i don't know if that would last so long! Wish it would go..

I get sore days like that as well hun esp if I lie in a weird position during the night, you can try infacol see if it gets better! I had trapped wind before and it lasted all day so I used some of DDs infacol and it got better really fast. Gosh the hiccups are so cool like the whole baby is twitching in there regularly for a few minutes. With DD I didn't feel any until 28-30 weeks I think that was cause of the placenta being anterior.

Hope you will feel better soon hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->