******june babies******

Yay congrats tonyamanda! Team Pink is finally catching up :)

Junebug_CJ - Yay for the comment!! :happydance: I'm not big enough and I'm always wrapped up in my thick coat because of the cold atm, so I doubt I'll get any comments like that until waaaaaaaaay on - but my mum started off being quite miniature and then her bump suddenly grew so by the end she was HUGE!!! :lol:

Congrats on week 20!

I think the guy took his chances though, I could easily have just gained weight as when dressed in work clothes, no clear bump really, just thicker around the waist! He looked relieved when I said yes I'm expecting, it was cute :) No one else has noticed, not even people I've worked with for 3 years! He's just particularly observant, he said "I'm wondering if you're expecting, you're usually so tiny so it's either that or too much turkey over the holidays..." :haha: I answered "a bit of both actually, thanks for noticing!"

Congrats Tonyamanda!! :D

Thanks for the congrats! Can't believe I've made it this far!! :shock::cloud9:

Aww! I don't see anybody regularly really, so anyone that commented wouldn't have seen me before I was preg, so they really would be taking a risk in asking!! :lol:

xxx

Well ladies ARNT YOU ALL LUCKY...................Grrrrrr. :wacko: No one ever noticed i was pregnant with either of my girlies!! I was so tiny (bump wise)............I suppose DD2 was a Feb baby so i was wrapped up...............But DD1 was an August baby and still noone commented!!! Even my neighbours asked who's baby she was when she was born!!!! I am preying for a miracle huge bump this time!!! Or i may shove a balloon up there :rofl:
Congrats Tonyamanda on :pink:
Congrats on mile stones as well.

Ohhhh and i am 22weeks today!!!

Lili that makes you 23 :thumbup:

Lili I hope you are feeling better now? And where is the bump pic?

CJ fab you got asked if you're expecting :) Hehe I don't even get asked anymore, people can just tell but I remember it was lovely when I was asked for the first time which was before xmas :rofl:

Emma I still can't believe how small you were full time, where was the baby hiding?

Much better thanks Linn - it definitely must have been wind or somethig to do with my bowels. All gone this morning :) Will post my bump soon, fell asleep last night :haha: just got to upload it.

You post yours too, I bet it's gone even bigger :lol:

I didn't take one last night, I am really stressed again cause of the useless Brittish Gas... I can't believe it stresses me out so much but it actually does. They owe me £40 I know it's nothing but I want my money back!!! Now they gave me an address that I have to write a letter to and then I will get my cheque but it seriously pisses me off so much I didn't get dressed and go to play group now. Must be the hormones.. I have to do some housework now and then get dressed go to tescos and then I will take the bump pic and hopefully start the day again :)

Not sure Linn!! It's madness hey?? We are total opposites in the way we carry............NOT FAIR!!! I suppose i am lucky as i have a flat stomach and no stretch marks after 2 kids................BUT i don't care!! I want them now if it means i get a big bump!! They are just war wounds of having kids....................We shall see............maybe i will wake one morning and be huge...........Hmmmmm
Lili glad you are feeling better hun xx

yeah Emma I got so many stretch marks with DD when I was 38 weeks (none before then) that I can't get anymore now and they all disappeared anyway.. I did care when I got them but now I couldn't care less if I get anymore, but seems like the old ones are just getting more visible now! My mum didn't get any either so it's not true what they say that you won't get them if your mum didn't. I'm still stressed and still not dressed :wacko:

Grrrr Linn!! Why do they owe you £40. I hate big companies like that, they just don't want to help! Hope you feel better later :) xxx

Ladies i never thought this would happen!!!

:yellow::blue::pink: all on 31.............................No multiples yet x

Congrats to NightKD and LG on 20 weeks, Lili on 23 and Emma on 22 - OMG we are all moving up! Nice bump Lili, very neat like CJ's, I will post a 21 week one from yesterday, I am getting BIG around my middle, started to measure my waist it was 41" on Sunday (33 pre preg). CJ so glad someone noticed you are pg hon!

E&L, congrats on your little lady, I liked Harriet too but Paul didnt so that got off our list. Hope you find one you both agree on - we are having the same trouble with boys names. Tonyamanda congrats too on your pink bump - funny how it is neck and neck now!

I am still waiting to feel my little boy... Linn is your placenta posterior this time? Mine is low lying anterior which is why I am not getting anything yet...

Elle I had pelvic girdle pain around wk 13 & 14 it went luckily but I still have some days when I put footcream on that I am in agony with it... speak to mw but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I am so tired today, got home at 10pm after delivering an event for 3 hours and literally ate dinner and crashed on the sofa, woke up this morning at 5.... not good.

Have a great day everyone.

Marie

morning ladies. well i need a real slap today...........dont laugh but i think im coming round to Harriet again! pmsl. hubby is gonna kill me lol its that or Jessica but hubby is not that fussed about that one. oh well gonna try and not obsess about it...yeh right lol.

congrats on the milestones all and to those joining teams.

took DD1 to school this morning and i wish you could have seen her running round the playground showing everyone the piccies....it was brill.

for those who dont have streach marks......i have a few to spare if you want them. my tummy looks like a road map!!

Lili - because I changed energy suppliers and they took £40 for gas which I didn't have with them anymore and to me it's a lot of money anyway... I still have money but needed clothes for DD this month and it's OH birthday soon and I would like my money back soon. OH has actually now told them we will change back to Brittish gas and I'm like WTF why is he so nice to them??? If it was me who spoke to them I would have been a lot more firm!

Nice bump Lili does look bigger to me :)

yeah Delilah it's a low lying posterior placenta, are you also having a 32 week scan because of this? I'm going to have my placenta checked at my 30 week growth scan!

E&Ls mummy think Harriet is much nicer than Jessica!

I thought OH and I had decided on a name now but he seems to have forgotten about it so gotta check with him again and then I will let my bump buddies know what it is :)

Harriet is more unusual than Jessica, but that may be because I know 3 Jessica's under the age of 2! My friend has just had a little girl and called her Aurelia

Here's my 21 week bump pic - looks huge compared to 20 week one... I cant fit into my long work coats now either :nope: hope the weather improves soon so I can buy a maternity mac!

Attachments

• Marie - 21 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 21 week bump.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
20 week one as comparison!

Attachments

• Marie - 20 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 20 week bump.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts