******june babies******

Very nice D! You are so obviously pregnant.. love it! I still fit in all my pre-pregnancy clothes, I've not bought anything maternity. Skinny jeans are such a thing of the past though! I have a wedding in 2 weeks, god knows what I will wear.. Some kind of sack!

Linn I wouldn't go back to BG! How cheeky of them. Hope you get it back soon.

I like Harriet and Jessica :)

Linn you must tell me your name.. is it one you have mentioned to me before? They were all nice anyway :)

Yes Linn............when you decide on names let us know.

Ours are Jake for a boy and leila or freya for a girl xxx

I like both Harriet and Jessica, but i wouldn't have them as my hubby's sister has both...........Odd hey xx

Delilah............Loving the bump hun!! Looking good xx

Lili I think it's another name other than the ones I told you cause he hated them!

Well we already changed back to BG apparently we were with the other company only for one month but BG took money every month and it was cancelled the women already apologised and all but why FFS do I have to now write a letter to this other address? And ask for a cheque as opposed to credit on my account? Aaaaahhh OH rang though and he had to give her the postcode more than 5 times, see I would have already asked to speak to someone who is not stupid if it was me. I will take a bump pic right now and upload it soon :) Just had a picnic with DD on the living room floor cause she asked for one... so cute! So we had some baguette with ham and babybels, grapes, cartons of orange juice and some chocolate too!

Delilah forgot to say nice bump pic I think it looks bigger in the 20 week one.

So here is mine, sorry it is blurry I had my camera in the wrong mode, but I think you get the picture anyway... my baby is definetely not hiding :rofl: nobody even asks me anymore if I'm pregnant, apart from my really smart GP last week and when I said yes he was like, noooooo!!! And I had to tell him twice and then suggested he checks my records on his pc!

Attachments

• PICT2377_450x600.JPG
    PICT2377_450x600.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Yay on today's milestones, namely my 2 bump sisters Lili and Emma! Can you believe how fast this is going??

Lili, baby is definitely growing!!! Your bump is doing amazing! Skinny jeans - what are those??? My butt and thighs have expanded so much since second tri started that I can only fit into my bigger pre-pregnancy clothes, forget about the skinny jeans :) I have a lot of dresses though from pre-pregnancy that still fit nicely. For the wedding, try regular stores first, empire waist lines are really in right now so you're much more likely to find something nice there (maybe a size bigger than your normal but that is still smaller than maternity clothes!).

Delilah, I feel my bump had a huge growth spurt in the last 2 weeks, which makes sense because apparently now baby's weight is doubling every 4 weeks! Your bump is perfect, and yours of course is too Linn. I agree with Lili, major bump envy!!!

Linn, I want to know the name so yes please, tell your bump sisters when you have OH's permission :)

E&L, I agree, Harriet is less common and I prefer it to Jessica... Delilah, any progress on boy's names?

OK, off to clinic, hope everyone is great!!!

Linn please include me in your name sharing :flower: - I so love your bump!

I have a scan at 35 weeks which is when I have the consutlant appointment and they will then schedule to take out my stitch and hopefully see that my placenta has risen - fingers crossed.

Emma I like Jake too but have a friend with two boys Jake and Luca so cant go there! I actually like Dylan and Jasper but Paul doesnt! He likes Fletcher and I dont - I didnt mind it at first but have now gone off it! We are talking about Thomas Paul too as its his dad's middle name. I dont mind Tom!

Oh well.... got a meeting at 2.30 so just logged in while having my soup!

Mx

Delilah I like the name Thomas :)

I will let you all know the name after I checked with OH wether he made up his mind now lol...

Hope you will have a good day CJ, I calmed down now from being mad at the gas company and the day is going all right, not doing much. DD is asleep so I'm just sitting down for a bit. Think I will have some more food soon :haha:

Awwww Emma.. You did say that your bump at the moment is actually bigger than it was with your girls though! That's good!!

D I really like Dylan :) It's hard isn't it, when you realise that a name is for life, it's quite scary!

Hi all!

Hey girls. Thanks Moongirl :) Grace is one of the middle names we have too although I've not decided yet.. Got a selection of about 10!! It's funny we decided the first name right away but middle name is a different story! Which body pillow do you use, I really need to buy one because it's getting very difficult to sleep.

i've just got a long sausage shaped body pillow, nothing fancy (cost less than a tenner). it really helps stop my hips and ribs from getting too sore during the night.

What do the hiccups feel like? i have regular little kicks sometimes and wonder if that's them - how fast are they??

Congrats again E&L, and you too tonyamanda on your little pink bundles :) I love the name Jessica (but my cousin just called her little girl that so can't have!). And yay for CJ - your bump must be making good progress! :happydance:

Great bump pics! very cute girls, coming along nicely :) i don't fit any of my pre-pregnancy clothes, even struggling with pyjamas now :(

we've given up thinking of names - it's too hard :haha: suspect might be called 'baby' until the day we have to register the birth :haha:

i'm feeling a bit rubbish today. really exhausted and a bit sicky... not sure what's going on :( hopefully perk up a bit tomorrow!!

hope everyone else doing well!
:hugs:

I like Dylan as well D.

Yeah Lili that is true, at least i have a bump............that is amazing in itself! lol x

Hi all!

Hey girls. Thanks Moongirl :) Grace is one of the middle names we have too although I've not decided yet.. Got a selection of about 10!! It's funny we decided the first name right away but middle name is a different story! Which body pillow do you use, I really need to buy one because it's getting very difficult to sleep.

i've just got a long sausage shaped body pillow, nothing fancy (cost less than a tenner). it really helps stop my hips and ribs from getting too sore during the night.

What do the hiccups feel like? i have regular little kicks sometimes and wonder if that's them - how fast are they??

Congrats again E&L, and you too tonyamanda on your little pink bundles :) I love the name Jessica (but my cousin just called her little girl that so can't have!). And yay for CJ - your bump must be making good progress! :happydance:

Great bump pics! very cute girls, coming along nicely :) i don't fit any of my pre-pregnancy clothes, even struggling with pyjamas now :(

we've given up thinking of names - it's too hard :haha: suspect might be called 'baby' until the day we have to register the birth :haha:

i'm feeling a bit rubbish today. really exhausted and a bit sicky... not sure what's going on :( hopefully perk up a bit tomorrow!!

hope everyone else doing well!

Huccups feel a bit like mini kicks, but they are regular..............mine are about 5 seconds apart.............it is different from a kick though, it is not pinpointed to one place............the whole baby moves with it!! Great feeling though xx

Huccups feel a bit like mini kicks, but they are regular..............mine are about 5 seconds apart.............it is different from a kick though, it is not pinpointed to one place............the whole baby moves with it!! Great feeling though xx

hmmm, don't think i've felt that yet then, more like regular kicking... will need to pay more attention next time! :winkwink:

thanks
x

You will notice it when it's hiccups they come very regularly and it feels like the whole baby is twitching!

hmmmhh what to have for dinner tonight?

I can't decide between

Homemade pizza with spicy beef, chorizo, ham, mushrooms, jalapenos, onions and red peppers

BBQ Chicken Fajitas

Quarter pounders with, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and chips

Lasagne (although I don't think I can be bothered to make it)

Chicken or sausages with mash, vegetables, yorkshire puddings and gravy

What is everybody else having? Maybe I will want one of your dinners :)

I'm going out for dinner :) hubby is working away, and so is one of my friends hubby's so we're going out for a girlie catch up! Can't wait!

hmmm, hope i don't feel sicky again after i eat tho :(

As ever Linn all you options sound yummy - i would personally be leaning towards the chicken with mash and gravy.... mmmmmmm!

enjoy whatever you have!

Thanks hun... I wish I was going out, then I wouldn't have to cook :) I could have chicken and mash every day but OH likes it to be different things.. I'm still not sure but got another hour or so before I need to start cooking. What kind of place are you going to? The ideas above where just what I could think of but I got plenty of veg, meat and other ingredients here :)

Go for bbq fajitas...............lush x
I am going to but one of those long pillows, purely so i don't keep squashing my lo..........i keep waking up on my tummy and the poor thing is kicking me like mad "get off mummy you are squishing me!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->