******june babies******

Moongirl how do you use your body pillow? Should we be sleeping on one or the other side?

Lili it is scary when you think that its a name for life that's why I dont want anything too faddy!

Linn I'd do the pizza, I'm a sucker for pizza!!!!

Tonight I am having fish, boiled rice and veg, boring but I am trying to make sure I eat fish a few times a week as its supposed to make baby more intelligent!!!

Delilah I love pizza too esp when we made it ourselves, I actually prefer it to take away and of course frozen pizza!

Hmmmm I love fish but don't eat it that much, OH hates fish so I will have fish fingers for lunch sometimes :) Omega capsules can make your baby more intelligent too, it's worked with my DD :blush:

I think I will make the fajitas but only cause they are OHs favourite and I had a go at him this morning cause of the whole Brittish Gas malarky! Then pizza tomorrow I think unless someone else comes up with something that I'm going to want still. That's usually what happens, I plan my dinner and then someone mentions what they are having and then that's all I want!

Well i am having a chicken green thai curry tonight with moroccan couscous.

How odd.....................i really fancy a cold glass of white wine!! I fancied one about 2 months ago, but didn't have one....................we don't have any cold so i won't bother, but really odd.............i never fancy things (except my hubby)xx

We're going to a really nice place by the canal, it does kinda posh pub grub if you know what i mean? really nice place to just go and sit tho!

emma - 'mum you're squishing me' haha, you make me giggle!

Delilah think you're meant to sleep on your left hand side if you can. i lie on my side with my knees bent and put the pillow between them (or sometimes just the top leg over it) and just kinda hug it!! much comfier than hubby, he doesn't get a look in now :haha: if my ribs are sore i sometimes try and push a bit of it under my boobs/bump to take the weight off.... To be honest if you have a big enough bed you could just use a couple of normal pillows i think!

:hugs:

Delilah I got a body pillow too, so emberrassing from Kleeneze.. it was really cheap and I'm using it the second time round. I lie on my side and got the pillow between my knees (legs) and feet then under the bump and the rest I put my face on. I also got a really comfortable feeding/body pillow but it's got micro beads and they make a noise (rashling) and I can't sleep with it!

Emma the only thing I don't really like is green curry and couscous but it sounds lovely :) OH just rang so it's definetely wraps today for us :) Think I will do them with lettuce and tomatoes salsa and creme fraiche and cook the chicken in the grill!

lol Emma! Your meal sounds nice I like thai curries - I take pregnacare Linn every day and an omega capsule so hopefully will be ok

Thanks Moongirl and Linn, some mornings my boobs and hips hurt so I might try this with normal pillows first, we have super kingsize bed so some mornings we wake up almost in different rooms!!!

Enjoy your girly catch up and meal x

Thanks! will do - really need to go and get ready now!!!

ooooh a super kingsize, that sounds great! very jealous :haha:

have a good evening all!
:hugs:

Delilah this is like the pillow I got https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6FT-MATERNIT...ng_Highchairs_Boosters_LE?hash=item1e5a33bc20 I love it and couldn't sleep without it!

I've been putting a normal cushion between my legs and it's amazing, so I imagine the body pillows are good.. Gotta get one! My hips go numb in the night!

We're having curry tonight, already got heartburn now, and it will go 10x worse but curry it is! Off your list Linn I'd have picked the quarter pounders! :)

The posh pub sounds nice, hope you have fun moongirl, I love those girlie nights :)

Getting a bath now, then I will supervise my Dad and OH fitting the wardrobes in nursery :) I am so bossy!

Hi all,

CJ, glad you like the uppababy. Mine is still sitting in the box in my garage. We're starting to make room so I should be able to unpack it soon.

Loving all the bumps ladies, I will take another pic soon. I haven't been very regular with them....

Wow, so we're even stevens on the flavours. I'm surprised that there are no multiples, there seems to be a few on the boards.

I had my mw appointment this morning. HB sounds great, I'm measuring 23cm so 2 weeks ahead....does that actually mean anything?

OH laid the floor in the nursery at the weekend and he has built up my glider, ottoman and nearly done the dresser/change table. It's starting to look like a babies room now. We used some glow in the dark paint and painted blobs all over the ceiling so when it's dark it looks like stars....very cool if I may say so myself :p I'll post some more pics once the furniture is all built up.

fi

Girls here's one of the official photos from Friday's event - go to the second row from the bottom, second photo in from the left (page 9) - Paul is actually in the same position on page 1 of the gallery they papped him on his own!!!

https://www.glasgows.co.uk/nwwomeninbusinessawards/gallery9_2010.html

Its a bit more flattering than the ones we took ourselves so at least I know in the press shots I wont look too much of a minger!

Lili will have the burgers tomorrow, they are tescos finest aberdeen angus burgers and I got sesame buns to go with them :) Hmmmmhhh I just had my dinner and could actually have more thank god I bought custard doughnuts earlier :)

Nice pix Delilah! xxx

hahah I missed that bit Lili, I always have to supervise such things as well, am very bossy too.. but nothing compared to my DD, she will even say I'm the boss in the house :rofl:

Thanks Linn, I was supervising Paul at the weekend with his furniture restoration lol

I really want someone to whisk me away from it all this week! Got home at 10pm again after leaving the house just after 6am, food plan went to pot so did my exercise, I'm exhausted and will no doubt be up at 5 again in the morning - I have trouble sleeping for a decent length of time although its getting a bit better as I get tired easier.

I have been having really weird dreams too invovling my exes the last few nights....! Nothing sexual just them being in places that I am and me trying my best to avoid them. Funnily enough it isnt the two guys I had long term relationships with either, hmmm wonder what the dream analysts would make of that!

OK bed for me soon, cant even be bothered turning on my laptop, on the netbook in the living room right now and falling asleep as I type. Will sort email in the morning...

Nite all xxx

LOL and I boss around the contractor on top of DH :) Cute Linn, we now know who runs your household :winkwink:

Fi, ours is in our kitchen since the bedrooms upstairs are not yet sorted out. I keep playing with it :blush:

Delilah, you need to slow down hun! I know I'm one to talk, but at least I'm sleeping 8 hours per night... I'm making an effort to be in bed for 9:30 tonight, not sure it'll work!

SarahMelissa, congrats!!!

When I wake up tomorrow morning, 16 WEEKS TO THE DAY UNTIL WE MEET ZOË!!!! Starting to get really excited :) We need to figure out the middle names... I want Charlotte for sure to be one, and maybe Jade for the other. My 3 sisters and I all have 3 names, it's kind of a family tradition. I want to save Mélodie in case we have another girl after Zoë!!!

Congrats Sarah Melissa!

CJ and Delilah you both need to rest more, but then I didn't during my frst pregnancy and everything was fine, now I'm making up for it with all the resting I'm doing :haha:

I'm off to play group soon, chat later everybody hope you're all having a good day! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->